3DXChat Community

Diary of an introverted Virgin

NicciW

So I was on 3DX Chat today... it was finally up for longer than an hour just thought I'd post about my experience so far I guess 🤷‍♀️

Firstly all day I was struggling to find a room I liked I finally found one that did good music and the dj was entertaining (DJWolf) not sure if that's his full username

I still haven't lost my 3DX Virginity.. I was kind of dragged into some roleplay but... well it was really boring and I'm so so sooo shit at roleplay it was embarrassing... 

It is currently 5 am, I didn't want to go to bed but I would have rather gone to sleep than have to continue that... I don't think they have forum accounts but if you are reading this no offence I have always felt super awkward in those situations

Throughout my current 3DX experience everyone has been treating me very kindly I received about 11 gifts of people welcoming me to the game and people bought me 8 photo slots which was kind of funny as you currently can't upload photos in 3DX but my experience right now is an experience you could get with any chat game honestly I haven't at all explored my kinky side I guess I'll just have to open up more. Probably for the best if I get really really drunk before trying this again

If you are interested in adding me in-game and keep a good conversation going or even better have creative game ideas send me a message in game I've noticed in 3DX I'm very introverted when talking to people I haven't spoken to for a while and I'm too nervous to message people first as I have found a few toxic people I'm a huge fan of people that have a level of humour to them and can understand what I'm saying

Edited by NicciW
picture was requested for removal

Your experience here isn’t that rare. 
In my experience, and thinking back to my own start a few years back. 
3DX is like moving to a new town, you’re gonna stand out as ‘new’. 
Some will greet ya friendly enough and give ya pointers to get ya started, but they’ll probably have their own stuff going on and then a thing rears it head. 
The cliques. 
It’s hard to find a place in 3DX, but it’s worth it in the end. 

But then again, that’s subjective too. No one can tell you how to have fun, or how to satisfy your desires. 
There ain’t a ‘right’ way to do any of this. 
Just go with what feels right for you.
You backing out because you didn’t feel it? Nothing to be ashamed about. You did good.

As for your ‘kinky’ side? In my experience, the more you mentally ‘prepare’ to get kinky, the less pleasant it’ll be. 
Don’t go looking for it, just go have fun. And see what happens. 
My point being that if you go in with I “I’m horny, I Need to get off in X manner” You’re bound to be disappointed when you can’t find anything to scratch that itch. 
Just go out there and go with the flow and what feels right. 

This turned into a speech. Oops. 
Anyhow, keep at it! You’re going the right way!

See ya around at some point I hope. 

-Derai. 

@JustinCredible @redheadrider
Just had my first experience wasn't really one I was expecting but hey "fun" with friends

I don't know if these pics are in the right order for any roleplay seen by me in the following it was all acted, I'm rather tired and I wasn't in the mental mood for this it was mainly practice with rp

v2.thumb.png.55431b1ec924caa1bf4be909a24d98fc.pngv1.thumb.png.6db164372a5fe8edb82d8de917915b65.pngv3.thumb.png.ad26018a019c9b6c3dff4c97f13cf2b0.pngv4.thumb.png.b17d8665f36b441aa09cccd721e8fd54.pngv5.thumb.png.95bbc9c8bbd93914218368ddfc2147f4.png

Edited by NicciW

1 hour ago, Derai said:

Not a shit post. A question though. 
Did the two in the rape story up there, even tell you what room ya went into?

And did they ask you beforehand if you where even okay with Rape-play?

It was off and on roleplay as we were talking and carrying-on between actions.  It was my hunt-n-fuck room so naturally after being caught as the prey...  You will be used.  Were just friends though and it was fun to mess around.  Look forward to possibly catching up and seeing what fuckery we can get into in the future :)

1 minute ago, JustinCredible said:

It was off and on roleplay as we were talking and carrying-on between actions.  It was my hunt-n-fuck room so naturally after being caught as the prey...  You will be used.  Were just friends though and it was fun to mess around.  Look forward to possibly catching up and seeing what fuckery we can get into in the future :)

Did you ask her if she was okay with the Rape-Roleplay before you began the scene?

1 minute ago, Derai said:

Did you ask her if she was okay with the Rape-Roleplay before you began the scene?

He didn't exactly ask but I knew what I was getting myself into like he said we were breaking roleplay constantly and making jokes

Just now, Derai said:

Well considering that there is a big sign in the spawn area that says "ENTERING IS CONSENT" I would say it was pretty clear.  Not to mention there was constant dialog between her and I.  I don't appreciate that type of questioning if I'm honest.

And its not exactly like I go around raping women lol.  Its just the theme of the room lends more towards the "using" style.  Had we roleplayed outside of that game or that room....  My approach would have been different.

Edited by JustinCredible

Just now, JustinCredible said:

And its no exactly like I go around raping women lol.  Its just the theme of the room lends more towards the "using" style.  Had we roleplayed outside of that game or that room....  IMy approach would of been different.

Yeah... instead I'd be raping you x

1 minute ago, JustinCredible said:

Well considering that there is a big sign in the spawn area that says "ENTERING IS CONSENT" I would say it was pretty clear.  Not to mention there was constant dialog between her and I.  I don't appreciate that type of questioning if I'm honest.

2 minutes ago, NicciW said:

He didn't exactly ask but I knew what I was getting myself into like he said we were breaking roleplay constantly and making jokes

Fair enough then.

In that case this is a good example of this kink done well. 
There are plenty of cases where this ain’t the case. 
And I admit I have a bit of a Bias against this kind of play. 

My apologies to you both, I could have worded this better. 

Just now, Derai said:

Fair enough then.

In that case this is a good example of this kink done well. 
There are plenty of cases where this ain’t the case. 
And I admit I have a bit of a Bias against this kind of play. 

My apologies to you both, I could have worded this better. 

The roleplay was that of taking someone against her will.  However with the constant jokes and dialog.  We both knew it was not that serious

@JustinCredible I’ve seen your room around indeed. And you do have that sign. 
Even the name is a good choice. 
I tended to report and iggy the ‘Catch and Rape’ rooms on principle because I don’t want to see that word every time I open the Room List. 

Again. My apologies for letting my bias get the better of me. 
It wasn’t my intention to imply anything. 

9 minutes ago, BadWord said:

I would suggest masking names, I would not like my name visible if someone post sex-chat pics. But that´s maybe just me.

Also, if people say sure you can show my name, then its all good :)

Glad you finally got some gametime under the belt :)

Agree fully 🙂 Posting in-game dialogues on forum could lead to some big drama.

9 minutes ago, BadWord said:

I would suggest masking names, I would not like my name visible if someone post sex-chat pics. But that´s maybe just me.

Also, if people say sure you can show my name, then its all good :)

Glad you finally got some gametime under the belt :)

In my eyes it's a username that is public and a bunch of pixels that people have made for the public unlike peoples real faces that you can't choose the shape of but for anyone who doesn't want the pictures of them shown they can always say no or ask me to censor certain parts if you look at the screenshots I posted I said I was going to post them in my thread and there was no objection I also removed the first picture I posted as a request

1 minute ago, Malvasiah said:

Just now, NicciW said:

In my eyes it's a username that is public and a bunch of pixels that people have made for the public unlike peoples real faces that you can't choose the shape of but for anyone who doesn't want the pictures of them shown they can always say no or ask me to censor certain parts if you look at the screenshots I posted I said I was going to post them in my thread and there was no objection I also removed the first picture I posted as a request

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

@JustinCredible I’ve seen your room around indeed. And you do have that sign. 
Even the name is a good choice. 
I tended to report and iggy the ‘Catch and Rape’ rooms on principle because I don’t want to see that word every time I open the Room List. 

Again. My apologies for letting my bias get the better of me. 
It wasn’t my intention to imply anything. 

We all have biases.  Me personally I get butt-hurt every-time I see BBC only or BBC preferred in ones bio lol.  Although I do see "No BBC" or "BWC only" in some bios as well so that's kinda messed up to.  I try to brush it off my shoulder and realize that everyone has a fetish and they are all allowed to indulge their fetish as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

3 minutes ago, Malvasiah said:

I will say she didn't post the part where her and I were talking about our fetishes.  I am unsure if that was left out on purpose but I thought that was in good taste :)

Edited by JustinCredible

Just now, JustinCredible said:

I will say she didnt post the part where her and I were talking about our fetishes.  I am unsure if that was left our on purpose but I thought that was in good taste :)

Yes, I obviously didn't take a picture of all of it XD

3 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

We all have biases.  Me personally I get butt-hurt every-time I see BBC only or BBC preferred in ones bio lol.  Although I do see "No BBC" or "BWC only" in some bios as well so that's kinda messed up to.  I try to brush it off my shoulder and realize that everyone has a fetish and they are all allowed to indulge their fetish as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Agreed. But we’re all human so we fail at times. 
Only way to learn. 

5 minutes ago, NicciW said:

That´s all good then. I did not actually read the dirt. :)

If you ask before posting, then all is cool with me.