3DXChat Community

Bugs since Build 421

with almost every 5 login the 3D world is not loaded and you have to perform a relog manually, after this manual relog you can no longer connect to the server and you have to end the game and then load the 3D world. This is repeated randomly.

SEVEN BUGS to report...

1)  With the old Ignore System, we had two options, "partial ignore" and "complete ignore", and the ignore system worked fine back then.  When you removed the "partial ignore" option, it some how broke the Ignore System such that we see some people we have ignored.  It's been broken for a very long time now (long before the DDoS attacks and such of the past 3 months).  It's been broken since at least sometime last year.  Please fix the Ignore System so we do not see ignored avatars anymore.

2)  For many months now, every time I am having sex with someone I have to repeatedly click in the chat box before I can type in it.  Others have complained about this same thing happening to them during sex.  This is extremely frustrating when you're trying to enjoy sex.

3)  Rooms do not automatically close when the last person leaves them.

4)  Eyes blinking while they are closed.

5) That error of which @Lisa said. "The number of polygons has not been reduced. This is an error in calculating tangents. Fixed in the next patch." 

6)  I have been seeing this a lot in almost every room I join...

bug.jpg

7) I go into rooms and most of the avatars are stuck under the build, and no matter how long I wait they do not leave this spot, like in this pic...

2020-07-07 12-00-59_9429.jpg

Edited by pretty

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 6:33 PM, Gman007 said:

not getting daily gold

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 7:18 PM, jer146 said:

Same here.

That is not a bug.  I believe daily login xgold has been disabled until after the 15 free days of play is over.

Edited by pretty

When the room is closed and someone does a hug animation for me or Vice versa,  I got this bug in the character editor(look at pics). All colors have been changed to other colors in the character editor. When i come to a room I don`t have any clothes except sunglasses, but they shown in two slots in the clothes section. Tested two times.

ty6PCBR.jpg

Aln8CJ5.jpg

t7pc6WV.jpg

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
add

I just found out that either the " _ _ _ _  is offline" message when you write someone that´s offline is removed or bugged for people that are not on your list. For friends it works fine.  Just curious as to it is intentionally removed or jjust bugged, cuz few day ago it still worked.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:32 PM, RedheadSara said:

Ever since this patch, everytime I login, my toon just floats about the water... No rooms on the list and can't change my outfit or it then disconnects me.. Can anyone help?

I had a similar issue. A fresh install of the game fixed it for me 

one bug I’ve noticed is that the panties seem to sit over my stockings/pantyhose instead of underneath. Makes me look like super woman lol

1 hour ago, Yvonny said:

I just found out that either the " _ _ _ _  is offline" message when you write someone that´s offline is removed or bugged for people that are not on your list. For friends it works fine.  Just curious as to it is intentionally removed or jjust bugged, cuz few day ago it still worked.

ouch many dramas...

@Gizmo @Lisa

1 hour ago, _Sophie_ said:

one bug I’ve noticed is that the panties seem to sit over my stockings/pantyhose instead of underneath. Makes me look like super woman lol

That’s not a new ‘bug’ but something that’s always been that way afaik. 
It’s a quirk of the way the textures are layered. 

On 7/13/2020 at 10:14 AM, _Sophie_ said:

I had a similar issue. A fresh install of the game fixed it for me 

I've reinstalled twice and still no change...