- The referral system currently does not work. Referral links will not work;
- https://3dxchat.com/members/ is unavailable;
<!-----------------------------
- New users cannot register in the game (sales are stopped);
- Buying XGold currently does not work;
- Profiles issue (double click "My Profile" to fix it);
- In rare cases, the login window may block you for 15 minutes;
- Uploading worlds and photos does not work;
- Not all users who receive compensation have the opportunity to enter the game;
- The ignore function does not work;
- Incorrect display of colors in the chat;
- Radio.

On 7/2/2020 at 5:56 PM, TV9CD_Nikki said:

On 7/2/2020 at 5:56 PM, Chilllin said:

If you go into announcements on this forum you should be able to find a link to download the new patch

Yea I got it, but I can't see any rooms in it....... seems the loading file process has some issue T^T

The subscription system is totally shit here. Never saw such a mess before. You can read it here: 

I think, to get our free days (15 + 7 from last time), we need to cancel our subscription. Or they will be lost, if we get charged before. But not sure myself.

20 hours ago, Meica said:

The subscription system is totally shit here. Never saw such a mess before. You can read it here: 

I think, to get our free days (15 + 7 from last time), we need to cancel our subscription. Or they will be lost, if we get charged before. But not sure myself.

I am not sure that posting (from Jan 2016) is valid now.  In 2018 the game had a new members area added at 3dxchat.com and this provided access to the game time remaining, game downloads, cancel membership and other features.  Since the ddos and server problems this members area has not been available again yet.

To get game time extensions I have never had to cancel my subscription.  In fact my annual sub was due to end at the beginning of June but because of extensions during the last year I can still play and am expecting to do so until the end of July.

Edited by Leopardus

2 hours ago, Leopardus said:

I am not sure that posting (from Jan 2016) is valid now.  In 2018 the game had a new members area added at 3dxchat.com and this provided access to the game time remaining, game downloads, cancel membership and other features.  Since the ddos and server problems this members area has not been available again yet.

You still need to cancel ur subscription twice. At the website and at BMT Micro. So i think the system is still the same.

I asked support what will happen if I activate subscription while I still have prepaid days, they answered that my paid days will be safe and when/if I deactivate subscription my paid days still will be available. Did not check it so far though. But I see no reason why would they lie. 

42 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I asked support what will happen if I activate subscription while I still have prepaid days, they answered that my paid days will be safe and when/if I deactivate subscription my paid days still will be available. Did not check it so far though. But I see no reason why would they lie. 

1 hour ago, Meica said:

You still need to cancel ur subscription twice. At the website and at BMT Micro. So i think the system is still the same.

Ah, my annual subscription has been cancelled on both the 3dx and bmt sides, so maybe that is why I seem to have access to the extra free time.