3DXChat Community

No Gold Compensation

BellaGirl

31 minutes ago, BellaGirl said:

I know that this is a minor issue for most people here but I like to save and buy the picture slots. Mainly I'm wondering if this is going to happen or not? Please don't take this as a complaint, just a question. Thanks BellaGirl

If I may say, I would wait 2 days before spending Xgold if I were you , I think not ALL is stable at THIS ! ! !  moment 

5 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

If I may say, I would wait 2 days before spending Xgold if I were you , I think not ALL is stable at THIS ! ! !  moment 

I wasn't talking about spending gold, more so about the loss of your daily allowance plus the reset back down to one day. I not sure what that amount would be but I'm sure someone with math skills can figure it out for us.

15 minutes ago, BellaGirl said:

I wasn't talking about spending gold, more so about the loss of your daily allowance plus the reset back down to one day. I not sure what that amount would be but I'm sure someone with math skills can figure it out for us.

apologize I did probably misunderstood it ,in that case I would recommend you to ask Lisa, or Gizmo maybe ?

Dear Lisa, Gizmo or whomever is in charge of Xgold,

I'm writing you today to see if the community will be compensated on the loss of Xgold over the last few days? If yes, could you please indicate a timeline when proper funds will be restored and approximate value said funds.  If your answer returns a no, well then umm, frowny face.

Thank you in advance for your speedy reply,

BellaGirl!

:)

Edited by BellaGirl

/me crosses fingers and waits with wishes. "GAHIEEE-ah!"

29 minutes ago, BellaGirl said:

Dear Lisa, Gizmo or whomever is in charge of Xgold,

I'm writing you today to see if the community will be compensated on the loss of Xgold over the last few days? If yes, could you please indicate a timeline when proper funds will be restored and approximate value said funds.  If your answer returns a no, well then umm, frowny face.

Thank you in advance for your speedy reply,

BellaGirl

:)

Edited by BellaGirl

I was saving up for something important too, so this is a bit of a setback . I don't receive any more coins when I log in now. I did so on wednesday, but had to start from the bottom again. And then there are the lost days. Not that I want to make an issue out of the lost days, really happy the game is up and running again already, but would really appreciate to be able to save up daily again soon (again, not wanting to complain or anything). :)

Edited by Jackipoo

1 hour ago, Jackipoo said:

I was saving up for something important too, so this is a bit of a setback . I don't receive any more coins when I log in now. I did so on wednesday, but had to start from the bottom again. And then there are the lost days. Not that I want to make an issue out of the lost days, really happy the game is up and running again already, but would really appreciate to be able to save up daily again soon (again, not wanting to complain or anything). :)

THEY SAID WHEN NW SERVER BECOMES STABLE WE WILL BE COMPENSATED. STABLE MEANS FIXING NEW SERVER BACK TO WHAT OLD WAS. THEY SAID IRIGHT NOW WE WEE PLAYING FOR FREE.

5 hours ago, Jackipoo said:

Saving up?  We can buy beer and 300 xgold gifts.  Were you planning a mega drinking session or a night in with an expensive hooker? 😉