• Admin
  •  
  • Gizmo
  • Administrators
  • team_admin.png
  • 1,101 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Hello,

Thanks for your message. Most likely, this is not the fault of the hosting company, but of those people who bought hosting services and used it for spam.

In the current DDoS attack on us, many IP addresses of Amazon and Google Cloud are used.

And? The original post informed you that your host, where the authentication for 3DX is made, is a well known target:

It has nothing to do with where the attack comes form but says: Go behind Cloudflare protection by 100% and change your host. Your answer what the source of the attacks is, is technical completly irrelevant. It's technical also completly irrelevant that the attack is a crime. Technical it only matters how to defend the crime. Nobody, even not I anymore, doubts you are attacked, but technical the straight forward solution is to defend your server not to point at the sources where the crime came from. I think specialits by Cloudflare are very well aware of sources and talk to Google an Amazon or keep the bad requests out.

Maybe you need to re-structure your auth servers and access token management or such to go behind the Cloudflare wall, I don't know. But that's how to do it. And then change your host.

Edited by Feuermond