3DXChat Community

Website to see actual 3DXChat server status

ColinDude

• 3 weeks later...

Today's additions:

• Added players online index in some graphs
  • Added new measure about the current players online on front page

The players online index is based on the amount of players in the default rooms. The 100% mark is based on the highest player count of the last 4 weeks. The "players online" measure is based on the current hour of the current weekday, from the last 4 weeks.

Quite a major update today:

• To prevent false positives and tiny hiccups, only mark Auth server, Game server (EU/US) and API as down if check fails twice in a row
  • Added latency measures on front page
  • Shifted order on front page (Latest build all the way down)

This means that actual outages are only reported if my checks fail twice in a row. Downside of this, this means that it could take up to two minutes before the outage is communicated to the Discord servers. But seeing the big flood of messages of past week...that's not very good either. :)

This is how the front page will look when the first check fails. It will turn to the RED OFFLINE message when the second one fails, and that's the point the Discord bot will broadcast:

image.png.1739e15d1eee81df8cc934dc997c7ce8.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Today's update:

• Sparklines on front page!
    - Border color says something about the last measure. Green is good, yellow is higher than it should be, red is down
    - Sparkline is based on the latency of the past 2 hours
  • Disabled forum visitor measure by default on front page
  • Changed reported problem line width

image.png.c580de878c47c4b4ca7035e52ae5d5a8.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I released a new feature on my site, I call it the "Avatar Age Guesser".

I have a feeling this might become pretty controversial, so let me start off saying I created this using publicly available data only. Don't be afraid that 3DXChat is hacked or anything.

Why did I create it? It is because alts are a problem here. Some players distrust new avatars because of that. With my tool you can get an estimate of the creation date of an avatar using the "Report" link.

The calculation behind this is explained on my site, under the "More info" button in the header. Test it out :)

• 1 month later...

The question is: what is the use of this feature ? I mean if players distrust new avatars your AAG will not solve this "problem" unless it show the age of the account instead of the age of the avatar.

By exemple: If a real new player create his/her first avatar it will say (maybe) "avatar age 2 days" then the player will be distrusted by some others the same way i would be distrusted if i was creating a new avatar in my 9 years account as it would also say "avatar age 2 days" for me.

Edited by Leeloo

• 3 weeks later...

Great site, logged in today ( 03/22/2022 @ 10:35am est ), find it very informative.

My problem is I am getting that dreadful red box for reconnect! Aggravating to say the least, this site showed 3DXCHAT was working fine, I clicked on the report button, hope something is done to correct this problem quickly. Kisses

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

after massive problems today with frequently and long disconnection the servers status shows ALL GREEN now, the connection selftest shows ALL GREEN too and the result oft the power-shell selftest script shows ALL GREEN too.
Still I cannot see any rooms in the room list and no reaction in chat.
And still I get "connections refused" every minute.

Any advise?

Edited by Paulinus