3DXChat Community

Website to see actual 3DXChat server status

ColinDude

7 minutes ago, Lisa said:

We will inform you about the server launch. This utility does not display the real situation, but it looks cool :)

Lisa We will wait for the launch) Обнимаю)

I think Sexgamedevil should adopt Colin's utility, finish it so it addresses Lisa's point that it isn't accurate at the moment, publish it on a new and official 3DX Status page, and give Colin lifetime membership.

With lifetime membership, if they give everyone an extra 30 days when the game problems are fixed...then by simple math Colin would be able to live a month longer too!

25 minutes ago, Lisa said:

We will inform you about the server launch. This utility does not display the real situation, but it looks cool :)

What is the real situation?

Seems like everyone is going crazy not knowing 🤣

21 minutes ago, Lisa said:

We understand that the game is being attacked but at a glance it allows someone to know if they should even bother trying to launch 3DX. Which is very helpful. Thanks Colin.

5 minutes ago, Lisa said:

When the server is back up you should enable member login. Because I paid for a one month subscription June 30th and when it was live for a bit it said my subscription had expired to renew and I know other people had the same issue. Idk if they’re subscription actually expired but I know mine sure didn’t. I couldn’t log into members either obviously because it was disabled. You guys have charged my card and ask me to renew? Renew the month I already been charged for and paid for? Unfortunately I think the real situation is your team has none of this under control. If your going to put the server back up you have to make sure everyone who paid for this content is let in. If this is was an error in general then ignore this or if it’s an error only I’m getting then direct me to someone that will actually help. 

39622ADD-58E7-46D1-93D4-87318E6DF386.jpeg

8FE9B99B-7882-4C99-9336-9E72C7000B1E.jpeg

16 minutes ago, babybri said:

When the server is back up you should enable member login. Because I paid for a one month subscription June 30th and when it was live for a bit it said my subscription had expired to renew and I know other people had the same issue. Idk if they’re subscription actually expired but I know mine sure didn’t. I couldn’t log into members either obviously because it was disabled. You guys have charged my card and ask me to renew? Renew the month I already been charged for and paid for? Unfortunately I think the real situation is your team has none of this under control. If your going to put the server back up you have to make sure everyone who paid for this content is let in. If this is was an error in general then ignore this or if it’s an error only I’m getting then direct me to someone that will actually help. 

39622ADD-58E7-46D1-93D4-87318E6DF386.jpeg

8FE9B99B-7882-4C99-9336-9E72C7000B1E.jpeg

Its easy to Explain why its so by you.

The Gametime is Frozen by Everyone also the Member Area doesnt work. Also if you Payed in the time , where Lisa froze the Gametime for everyone. So it count as *Unpayed* so your Gametime is still expired also by Peoples it frozen. It need just time  within the server works, or write to the support /pm here to LISA/Gizmo. Tell them the situation and they will do anyhting.

1 minute ago, Lisa said:

We do not provide privileged access to the game. If you cannot log in, then the service is not available for all players (turned off by us or DDoS)

There is NO access at all , not even priviliged INDEED ,nothing is working !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Lisa said:

We do not provide privileged access to the game. If you cannot log in, then the service is not available for all players (turned off by us or DDoS)

I’m simply asking why I’m charged for somthing I don’t have access too. Then refund me. I KNOW THE GAME IS NOT WORKING. My point is I’ve been charged REAL money for this mess. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

Hopefully there will be another option for those getting charged honestly.

Yeah, like Im just confused, I’d didn’t mean to come off the way I did. I’m just looking for answers. As I’m sure everyone is. Also we should not be throwing around the word privileged about a game, seriously, with the climate of the world right now. And the huge movements happening. It’s disrespectful 

W

1 hour ago, Lisa said:

Hello everybody, it's my first post, so please be patient with my english 😅

Why, Lisa, you said "doesn't display the real situation"? If the tool ping the IP address of the server and no answer returns back... how can be the game server status different from "OFFLINE"? 🙄

(I'm just trying to understand...no meaning of flame).