3DXChat Community

Ghost Partner SOOO Needed

CaptSprite

4 hours ago, Derai said:

You are right. It isn’t rape. 
And the analogy tried to clarify that. 

Let me put it very simply for you so there can be no translation errors. 

If I accept a Partner Request, it’s my CHOICE. 
At all times I have the option to click Stop Sex and walk away. 
But it remains my CHOICE to click Accept  or Decline on any pose my partner offers. 
The hack took that Choice away from me. 
That is the upsetting part. 

And again it’s not even close to actually being molested or raped. 
But it IS annoying and upsetting. 

Even if I agree to sex by partnering. 
I need the Control over my Own avatar. 
Period. 

Yes, I understand it is annoying when you are taken advantage of like that, but all it is is a short looped animation that you can end at anytime and strike that person out of your experience with an iggy.

I'd suggest being more choosy who you partner with. We are all grown ups. We are all responsible for the situations we get ourselves into by our own choices. It was well know that by using Rochi's mod, that was possible. 

I'm not trying to be nasty to you, honestly. 

There is an old saying "Fool me once, shame one you. Fool me twice shame on me."

Some lessons are unpleasant. Better to learn from it here and be a bit wiser in RL cause to make a bad decision who you 'partner with' RL could result in getting in a situation you did not want to be in.

Edited by THX

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

Yes, and there is a difference.

3dxchat is not RLC and works other way. If partnership in 3dxchat would work the same way it works in RLC people would know that by accepting partnership they are accepting the fact that their partner may use any pose they wish without needing any confirmation. But in 3dxchat system works the other way and when a person accepts partnership they expect that game will work how it should work, how devs made it work. People expect that they will be asked about confirmation of a pose. So yes, people have their reasons to be surprised, upset and complain in this case.

Telling that it's their responsibility is the same way as if you would tell me that when I am playing a ranked match in competitive game and getting matched against a cheater – it's my responsibility and I have no rights to complain and no reason to be upset. But I have. And it's not my responsibility if some dickhead playing with cheats. He is using the game not by the same rules as any regular player. He is breaking the game and abuse it,  ruining other people's experience. So it's only his responsibility and he should be punished for it. Same goes about people who misused Rochi's dll.  

Actually, with  Rochi's Mod it worked the same as RLC. The analogy is sound.

Again, don't partner with someone you don't trust.

Very simple really.

Edited by THX

35 minutes ago, THX said:

Yes, I understand it is annoying when you are taken advantage of like that, but all it is is a short looped animation that you can end at anytime and strike that person out of your experience with an iggy.

I'd suggest being more choosy who you partner with. We are all grown ups. We are all responsible for the situations we get ourselves into by our own choices. It was well know that by using Rochi's mod, that was possible. 

I'm not trying to be nasty to you, honestly. 

There is an old saying "Fool me once, shame one you. Fool me twice shame on me."

Some lessons are unpleasant. Better to learn from it here and be a bit wiser in RL cause to make a bad decision who you 'partner with' RL could result in getting in a situation you did not want to be in.

I get what you are trying to say.

However, lets explore your logic a bit further. Not doing this to attack you, just for the sake of argument.

You say I need to be 'choosy' who I partner with, and that when the Rochii DLL was a thing, to 'accept' that people could misuse it.
Fair enough, but to get to know someone, you need to interact with them. And even those you think are good people, and just want to cuddle with ya. Might turn around and abuse that trust.
Sure you can get away and iggy them. But it remains upsetting.
The argument you make here though, does again come close to the 'Asking for it' defense.

Back to my Analogy of the Bar.
By your logic, I should accept that when I wear a short skirt. Or accept an invitation by someone to join them at the bar. That they might grope me.
Sure, I can slap 'm and report them to the Bouncers (ie Iggy them), but the fact remains that the fault is with THEM.
Not me.

I wasn't asking to be groped.
Same as that I wasn't asked to suddenly see my avatar being fucked in the ass.
Let me ask you, would you have liked it if you partnered with someone, and without any input from you, your avatar is suddenly in a pose you HATE?
I guess not eh?
But by your own logic, that's what you get by partnering with someone.

You appear to try to lecture me on the facts of life.
Let me reveal a little sliver of why these topics make me see red.
My friend chose to go to a party with me, she also chose to go make out with a guy.
She didn't choose to be raped, just as the guy didn't choose to have me find them both.
This 'lesson' ended with my friend committing suicide 3 months later, me with a charge of aggravated assault, and her rapist with a skull fracture in the hospital.
I KNOW the facts of life.
So don't lecture me on 'learning my lesson'

If I had my way, every single person who ever abused the Rochii DLL to molest or take away the choice from someone else. Should be locked up in a tiny little cell and kept alive for 100 years in utter solitude, as even death is to gentle for those fucking monsters.
But you know the thing by the way about Rapists and Monsters like that?
They don't LOOK like monsters.
Rapists aren't Monsters, they're your Neighbors, your Friends, your Family. They are invisible till they get ya.
And they will find whatever way they can to satisfy their petty monstrous desires, even online. By abusing the systems. And finding loopholes.

If you go and dissect this statement again and 'mansplain' the facts of life to me again, my response beforehand is simply this.
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Edited by Derai

46 minutes ago, THX said:

Actually, with  Rochi's Mod it worked the same as RLC. The analogy is sound.

Again, don't partner with someone you don't trust.

Very simple really.

Rochi's dll is not a part of official game and never was.

And although huge part of community were using Rochi's dll, most people did not abuse ghost feature. 

Abuser is the one who is guilty, not the one who are getting abused.  

Quit your victim blaming bullshit. 

32 minutes ago, Derai said:

If I had my way, every single person who ever abused the Rochii DLL to molest or take away the choice from someone else. Should be locked up in a tiny little cell and kept alive for 100 years in utter solitude, as even death is to gentle for those fucking monsters.

It's... kinda too harsh, nope? A good lengthy ban would be enough for this fuckers. I mean... they are disgusting, for sure, but it's not like they are real rapists. 

7 minutes ago, Xizl said:

It's... kinda too harsh, nope? A good lengthy ban would be enough for this fuckers. I mean... they are disgusting, for sure, but it's not like they are real rapists. 

Yeah maybe you're right, I just get really angry when talking about this

24 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Rochi's dll is not a part of official game and never was.

And although huge part of community were using Rochi's dll, most people did not abuse ghost feature. 

Abuser is the one who is guilty, not the one who are getting abused.  

Quit your victim blaming bullshit. 

Stop being a Snowflake. 

The situation being described only occured by users of Rochi's Mod who no one forced them to install. 

Victim blaming? Take some accountability and stop playing a victim. I'm sure we can find you a safespace you can play in.

Edited by THX

54 minutes ago, Derai said:

I get what you are trying to say.

However, lets explore your logic a bit further. Not doing this to attack you, just for the sake of argument.

You say I need to be 'choosy' who I partner with, and that when the Rochii DLL was a thing, to 'accept' that people could misuse it.
Fair enough, but to get to know someone, you need to interact with them. And even those you think are good people, and just want to cuddle with ya. Might turn around and abuse that trust.
Sure you can get away and iggy them. But it remains upsetting.
The argument you make here though, does again come close to the 'Asking for it' defense.

Back to my Analogy of the Bar.
By your logic, I should accept that when I wear a short skirt. Or accept an invitation by someone to join them at the bar. That they might grope me.
Sure, I can slap 'm and report them to the Bouncers (ie Iggy them), but the fact remains that the fault is with THEM.
Not me.

I wasn't asking to be groped.
Same as that I wasn't asked to suddenly see my avatar being fucked in the ass.
Let me ask you, would you have liked it if you partnered with someone, and without any input from you, your avatar is suddenly in a pose you HATE?
I guess not eh?
But by your own logic, that's what you get by partnering with someone.

You appear to try to lecture me on the facts of life.
Let me reveal a little sliver of why these topics make me see red.
My friend chose to go to a party with me, she also chose to go make out with a guy.
She didn't choose to be raped, just as the guy didn't choose to have me find them both.
This 'lesson' ended with my friend committing suicide 3 months later, me with a charge of aggravated assault, and her rapist with a skull fracture in the hospital.
I KNOW the facts of life.
So don't lecture me on 'learning my lesson'

But you know the thing by the way about Rapists and Monsters like that?
They don't LOOK like monsters.
Rapists aren't Monsters, they're your Neighbors, your Friends, your Family. They are invisible till they get ya.
And they will find whatever way they can to satisfy their petty monstrous desires, even online. By abusing the systems. And finding loopholes.

If you go and dissect this statement again and 'mansplain' the facts of life to me again, my response beforehand is simply this.
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Have you gone off the deep end??

There can't be rapists in this game cause everything requires a consential agreement to unlock sex poses and isn't more than cartoons. You agreed to partnering and your cartoon got pixeled by another cartoon and that makes you wanna look someone up in solitary for 100 years? Lol that is psychotic.

If it bugged you so much you never should have used the Mod, or maybe made better choices. 

Rather simple.

Edited by THX

1 minute ago, THX said:

If it bugged you so much you never should have used the Mod, or maybe made better choices. 

The Mod worked on your avatar even if you didn't have it yourself.
So me having it or not didn't stop people from using it on me.

You hide behind 'oh but you have to accept the partner' so there is consent.
Are YOU that simple?
Me accepting a partner request because someone asks me to sit down on a fucking couch with them. Does not mean they get to fuck me.
I accepted the partner, yes.

If you offer me your seat next to you on a bus, does that mean I get to help myself to the content of your wallet?

If I accept a Partner request, or Request to partner with someone, does NOT mean I have to fuck them, or be fucked.
There are many reasons to partner up in this game.
Or does Partner equal Sex to you?

The only thing I keep hearing from you is to Defend those that abused it.
And you blame those that get upset about it.
That is the very definition of Victim Blaming.

"Oh they did something to you? Boohoo, it's your fault for being there."
Well lets use that logic right here, right now.
If you don't like what your read here, just stop reading it.
Go defend your worldview somewhere else, because the only thing I'm seeing is you standing up for the indefensible.
Which makes you part of the problem.

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

The Mod worked on your avatar even if you didn't have it yourself.
So me having it or not didn't stop people from using it on me.

You hide behind 'oh but you have to accept the partner' so there is consent.
Are YOU that simple?
Me accepting a partner request because someone asks me to sit down on a fucking couch with them. Does not mean they get to fuck me.
I accepted the partner, yes.

If you offer me your seat next to you on a bus, does that mean I get to help myself to the content of your wallet?

If I accept a Partner request, or Request to partner with someone, does NOT mean I have to fuck them, or be fucked.
There are many reasons to partner up in this game.
Or does Partner equal Sex to you?

The only thing I keep hearing from you is to Defend those that abused it.
And you blame those that get upset about it.
That is the very definition of Victim Blaming.

"Oh they did something to you? Boohoo, it's your fault for being there."
Well lets use that logic right here, right now.
If you don't like what your read here, just stop reading it.
Go defend your worldview somewhere else, because the only thing I'm seeing is you standing up for the indefensible.
Which makes you part of the problem.

When you choose to enable the sex menu, you made that choice. No one forced you too and all you had to do was Iggy them.

Simple.

Sure he might have been an asshat, but nothing unpartnering and an Iggy can't fix...especially back then when bans were accountwide.

Edited by THX

3 minutes ago, THX said:

When you choose to enable the sex menu, you made that choice. No one forced you too and all you had to do was Iggy them.

The ACCEPT or DECLINE dialog pop up is there for a reason.
I don't give a rats ass if RLC or whatever didn't have that.
The Rochii DLL had an exploit that DISABLED the CHOICE for me.
I get to decide WHAT SEX POSE I enter, not someone else.
I get to decide what my Avatar does or doesn't DO.
The DLL took that CHOICE away.

Simple.

You are making it sound all so simple.
Just unpartner and iggy, oh how simple. Just walk away and pretend the problem doesn't exist, just keep quiet and don't make waves.
And people wonder why the world is so fucked up right now.
This mindset. Honestly.

28 minutes ago, Derai said:

The ACCEPT or DECLINE dialog pop up is there for a reason.
I don't give a rats ass if RLC or whatever didn't have that.
The Rochii DLL had an exploit that DISABLED the CHOICE for me.
I get to decide WHAT SEX POSE I enter, not someone else.
I get to decide what my Avatar does or doesn't DO.
The DLL took that CHOICE away.

Simple.

You are making it sound all so simple.
Just unpartner and iggy, oh how simple. Just walk away and pretend the problem doesn't exist, just keep quiet and don't make waves.
And people wonder why the world is so fucked up right now.
This mindset. Honestly.

It is that simple. 

Edited by THX
Let's make more Drama over nothing.

@THX

Yeah, I got you.

I am a snowflake (because you said so and whatever it means) therefore all my arguments automatically invalid and blaming a victim is okay thing to do.

Bye. Not gonna waste more time discussing these matters with you, I heard enough and said enough. 

On 7/1/2020 at 8:29 PM, Johnfuzzy said:

Hi Capt.,

I do not believe this will ever return to the game. Those ended with the 64 bit upgrade that happened last year, and while a number of things were ported over from Rochi's.dll, that was not. In addition, while some used them like you are speaking of, others used it in a way that they could virtually rape someone, who did not consent to such an act for their own amusement and pleasure. 

Ever talk to a woman that was raped maybe you would understand better. I wouldn't want any woman taken thru that experience in a game and relive it. I hope it wouldn't ever come back.

1 hour ago, DomGSix said:

Ever talk to a woman that was raped maybe you would understand better. I wouldn't want any woman taken thru that experience in a game and relive it. I hope it wouldn't ever come back.

Agreed, and you can include men as well.  Many years ago a friend of mine came to the realization that he was gay.  On his first date, he ended up with a black eye because he wasn't quite ready to take things to a sexual level.  Since he was not quite out with family and friends, it was devastating to him to try explain the injury.   Not to mention both times I was selected to sit on a jury it was regarding rape.  To think this sort of fantasy is acceptable, I personally, can not understand.  If that puts me in the snowflake camp, I happily accept.  Peace.   

13 hours ago, Xizl said:

I am glad that you built a safespace for yourself, good job. Now you will have a nice and comfy place where you will be able to run away from all these nasty "trolls" who dare to disagree with your positions. I am happy for you.

Your Pee-wee Herman, "I know you are but what am I?" play failed miserably.  LOL.

This song is for you, and all the other snowflakes.  Be sure to cry about it a lot.

Edited by pretty

9 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

14 Chinese Proverbs, Sayings And Quotes You Should Know And Live By | Forty  One

You're a snowflake and you know it.  Get over it.  The world will always be too difficult for you and the other snowflakes, because you are all too terrified to stand up on your own two feet and face it.

By the way, I did not pick "pretty" as some lame attempt to feel pretty or to try to make others think I am pretty.  Pretty is actually my real life first name.  So your childish attempt to insult me with your little meme failed, snowflake.

Keep replying back.  I won't waste any more time on you.

Edited by pretty

Just now, pretty said:

You're a snowflake and you know it.  Get over it.  The world will always be too difficult for you and the other snowflakes, because you are all too terrified to stand up on your own two feet and face it.

By the way, I did not pick "pretty" as some lame attempt to feel pretty or to try to make others think I am pretty.  Pretty is actually my real life first name.  So you little meme failed, snowflake.

Ahaha  :lol: You call people around "no-lifers" being a no-lifer yourself. You calling people snowlakes being snowflake yourself, but trying to picture yourself as not. Get a doctor or a pill. Your logic is broken. I showed it to you a time. I can repeat. And of course I will try not to descend to the level of the scum of society and call other people names. At least I'll try.

6 minutes ago, pretty said:

Pretty is actually my real life first name.

And yet you fail to capitalize the first letter of your name?
Low self esteem huh?
Also, nice projecting you've been doing around the forums here luv.
It's always the same people that call others 'snowflakes' and project all their own failings onto others.

1 hour ago, pretty said:

Your Pee-wee Herman, "I know you are but what am I?" play failed miserably.  LOL.

This song is for you, and all the other snowflakes.  Be sure to cry about it a lot.

Or you will run away and tell me that I am ignored for trolling? :D

And then unignore because you are too thirsty for attention. 

21 minutes ago, pretty said:

Keep replying back.  I won't waste any more time on you.

And someone called "snowflake" others. I have enough time. Do you know why all these people you call names don't call you names? They have more arguments in their brains. Instead of using your brain, you use name-calling. Intelligence.

Asking to have a hack reinstated, just because it was convenient or had appealing traits, seems very dubious to me. The Rochii dll exploited a weakness in the programming. That is a fact. That the exploit at a large did not have any adverse effects is one of the main reasons that it was tolerated for as long as it was.

IF a mechanism were to be implemented that would enable someone to hand over power of their avatar to another would require that the person surrendering power was fully aware of what they were doing.

That was the issue with the Rochii Dll. People could partner others who were not aware of the presence of the dll and therefore not aware of the possibility of loosing their right to choose. By clicking accept they expected the normal game mechanics to be in play and not a hack and that IS abuse.

So regardless of whether you consider it to be “rape” or “molestation” or "Bad experience" a violation of a person who acted in good faith did occur. 

10 hours ago, Xizl said:

@THX

Yeah, I got you.

I am a snowflake (because you said so and whatever it means) therefore all my arguments automatically invalid and blaming a victim is okay thing to do.

Bye. Not gonna waste more time discussing these matters with you, I heard enough and said enough. 

I said 'Don't be a Snowflake'  not that you are. However you are showing Snowflake tendencies.

It shouldn't come as any suprise there are asshats and manipulators in 3DX. This is a Mecca for the dysfunctional.

If someone is so so bent out of shape some asshat may chose an animation they don't like... well be more cautious who you partner with and stop playing a  victim.

No one is arguing taking advantage of someone is a 'good thing.' 

Unlike RL rape and molestation, a click of a button ends what someone may not be comfortable with. Shame RL wasn't like that... 

Stop thinking like a avitar is a RL person.  It isn't.

And I can already hear your counter arguement. 'It is still wrong..." and yes it is if someone is manipulating another.

Edited by THX