3DXChat Community

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PluushPuussy said:

It's a shame the lack of information is leading people to fill in the blanks with with might be's.

I get not wanting to say too much, and especially too soon, but a two-word update: 'DDoS again' .. 

Personally, I suspect The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot and Elvis to be behind it for money.

cfMSSGB.png

Edited by THX
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not my first experience with DDOS.  It appears to me that some people take great joy in taking down another's game. In another virtual world, I was accountant for a music stream provider.

Of course they are traceble, but that would gain nothing. DDoS-Attacks happens with a bot net, which you can buy for a few bucks in the Darknet, every Script Kiddie can make a DDoS-Attack nowaday

They couldn't have delayed, they had to get the game up, and under the new DDoS protection. Then wait for the next attack so that the protection provider can see the actual malicious traffic and begin

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, VenomousVixens said:

I think there are plenty of other threads for just that stuff. I would appriciate if we could stay on topic in this thread? Sorry for killing your buzz, but spamming here just makes the topic loose its purpose.

Me talking about the fact I don't have access to 3DXChat is a reference to the DDoS, there are plenty of more posts in here that I'd class as being more off topic no use attacking me over it

1 minute ago, NicciW said:

Me talking about the fact I don't have access to 3DXChat is a reference to the DDoS, there are plenty of more posts in here that I'd class as being more off topic no use attacking me over it

It wasn't an attack but a request, and one that we could all read. I didn't feel any anger coming from her.

Just now, PluushPuussy said:

It wasn't an attack but a request, and one that we could all read. I didn't feel any anger coming from her.

Your actual reply is off topic, this reply I'm posting right now is off topic the word 'spam' in its self is blatantly saying your words do not matter, and I never used the word anger.

JustinCredible: Walks out amidst the smoke, skin glowing from the inferno that surrounds me.  "Anyone here" I shout out.  Circuits breaking and wires sparking.  My beast awakening from his slumber and stretching against the fabric of my shorts.  I look down at the noticeable dick print slowly forming, letting me know of his clear intentions.  My demeanor changing into a depressed state as I realize the ever cock-blocking nature of the server will be my downfall.  "All I want to do is play" I mumble under my breath.

1 minute ago, PluushPuussy said:

I'm not parsing words with you. She was within her right to ask, per forum etiquette.

We are all friends here... A forum is a place for community to get together and chat calling my words spam is offensive I never start things with people I'm always friendly my post was on topic, by her logic people talking about water boarding, sucking dick, and practically 90% of the posts in this thread are off topic and spam so yes I class that as an attack it's blatant and as for "She was within her right to ask" we all have our rights to say anything we like she can say that, you can say what you said and I can say this. Just drop it 

Just now, NicciW said:

We are all friends here... A forum is a place for community to get together and chat calling my words spam is offensive I never start things with people I'm always friendly my post was on topic, by her logic people talking about water boarding, sucking dick, and practically 90% of the posts in this thread are off topic and spam so yes I class that as an attack it's blatant and as for "She was within her right to ask" we all have our rights to say anything we like she can say that, you can say what you said and I can say this. Just drop it 

Then get mad idc

38 minutes ago, NicciW said:

but less than less than lethal is even weaker than the less than lethal it doesn't revert its self to get stronger its like when you say I'm getting smaller or if you say I'm getting smaller than smaller... smaller can be a toddler smaller than smaller could be the size of an atom

The first less counters the second less implying a more lethal solution.

Source: I'm a grammar Nazzi.

2 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

No. I haven't fought or been ugly. She's offended so I'm letting her work it out. She's a big girl, right?

I haven't thought or been ugly either? The only person who has been turning this into an argument is you 🤦‍♀️ I don't want to fight you I liked you I was connecting with you earlier when I said we are both in the same boat about recently joining and experiencing these DDoS attacks but yeah people normally start fights with me over being too "chatty" I've been getting it all my life

Just now, NicciW said:

I haven't thought or been ugly either? The only person who has been turning this into an argument is you 🤦‍♀️ I don't want to fight you I liked you I was connecting with you earlier when I said we are both in the same boat about recently joining and experiencing these DDoS attacks but yeah people normally start fights with me over being too "chatty" I've been getting it all my life

Hey save it for the other nicci

image.jpeg.f3217000d3ff2d9773919ff92ac83b97.jpeg

5 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

No. I haven't fought or been ugly. She's offended so I'm letting her work it out. She's a big girl, right?

Well if you will poke your busy body nose in, when someone  ... not even the thread author ... picks one person out for no good reason, I think you'll find most would be offended

1 minute ago, Etanazzi said:

The first less counters the second less implying a more lethal solution.

Source: I'm a grammar Nazzi.

I never paid much attention at school so I can't really say if you're wrong or right 🤣 only what google tells me

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

less and less. phrase [usu PHR group/cl, PHRASE with verb] You use less and less to say that something is becoming smaller all the time in degree or amount. The couple seem to spend less and less time together.
1 minute ago, NicciW said:

I don't think I'm coming through correctly.

I have three kiddos, and each wants to be right. If I make a statement to the others, I choose the one I feel is most responsible and understands me, and I give that message to him. The other two hear it and understand but don't have a pride issue with being told directly. I felt like that's what Vixens was doing with you, expecting you to be the mature one, and probably because you're a woman, too, and will get what she's trying to do. She's not trying to be your mother but making a blanket request- through you, the ideally mature one.