3DXChat Community

Ok there's something I don't understand : if the problem is a DDOS attack, then it's the security of the server that needs to be increased. What does it have to do with an update of the game each time  ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not my first experience with DDOS.  It appears to me that some people take great joy in taking down another's game. In another virtual world, I was accountant for a music stream provider.

Of course they are traceble, but that would gain nothing. DDoS-Attacks happens with a bot net, which you can buy for a few bucks in the Darknet, every Script Kiddie can make a DDoS-Attack nowaday

They couldn't have delayed, they had to get the game up, and under the new DDoS protection. Then wait for the next attack so that the protection provider can see the actual malicious traffic and begin

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Juliainferno said:

the connection is losting as soon as you login the game

Just tested it. My connection seems stable so far. No disconnect after logging into the game.

1 minute ago, Lounea said:

Ok there's something I don't understand : if the problem is a DDOS attack, then it's the security of the server that needs to be increased. What does it have to do with an update of the game each time  ?

I don't know.  That is a good question.

12 minutes ago, _Sophie_ said:

I've been wanting to become a member for a while, but having read a lot of these forum posts about this sort of thing being almost regular and expected now, I'm slowly beginning to think if it's even worth it. Someone change my mind? lol

In the 3 years i've been here, if we do not count the last 2-3 months, server stability has never been really an issue.

Of course there have been annoyances since we made the move from the 32 bit client to the 64 bit client .. but overall it was very playable and a lot of fun.

Only recently has it been .. well .. what you read on the forums.

2 minutes ago, Stellania said:

In the 3 years i've been here, if we do not count the last 2-3 months, server stability has never been really an issue.

Of course there have been annoyances since we made the move from the 32 bit client to the 64 bit client .. but overall it was very playable and a lot of fun.

Only recently has it been .. well .. what you read on the forums.

I have been here 2 years, 5 months, and 24 days... I agree with you on every point.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Juliainferno said:

i cant log in.. always disconnecting

Did you try US Direct or the EU Proxy? I am online with EU Proxy. Maybe this helps!

Edited by DreamedSin
28 minutes ago, Lounea said:

If it's like other games they use some kind of general login server. That will have the patch to direct your connection to the actual "new" game server.  The game server is the problem and basically it needs to be patched to tell you where to go.  Probably a bit more to it than that - but that's what I've heard.

1 hour ago, Gith said:

too bad it appears most of those ddos attacks originate from your own countrys  PawPaw maybe should look into better security how about we keep on topic  and maybe get the actual devs to say something about it..

Like they said before the more the ddos attacker(s) know about changes made the easier they can get around them so you may not get much, besides the attacker is prolly monitoring our convos here as well

3 hours ago, Gith said:

..instead of seeing lisa slap her cheeks like an idiot  

Gith, this is not her slapping her face in her profile pic.
It is a close up of a couch pose.

52 minutes ago, pretty said:

Sadly, no new memberships (nor renewals of expired memberships) are being accepted right now.  That part of the 3DXChat website is down and the developers are working to bring it back up.

Would anyone know of a timeline for when this might get fixed? (Really hoping to take advantage of the 50% off deal xD)

Just now, mondays_suck said:

Would anyone know of a timeline for when this might get fixed? (Really hoping to take advantage of the 50% off deal xD)

Monday, I think they will be holding off from opening up new membership until most of the bugs get worked out with the new server.
I have no idea how long that will be, sorry.

Tsss... I see peoples complaining that the server is not yet stable. And earlyer in the day, peoples was complaining hurrying devs to give back the game as soon as possible. Peoples are really never happy with the work devs are doing. Just be happy that the game is back, even if you crash time to time. Personally i logged earlyer and i stayed around one hour before logout and i never crashed.

Just now, Leeloo said:

Tsss... I see peoples complaining that the server is not yet stable. And earlyer in the day, peoples was complaining hurrying devs to give back the game as soon as possible. Peoples are really never happy with the work devs are doing. Just be happy that the game is back, even if you crash time to time. Personally i logged earlyer and i stayed around one hour before logout and i never crashed.

Exactly, gotta be reasonable and give the devs a break. Gizmo and Lisa have done right by us it's only fair we respond in kind

5 minutes ago, Osira said:

Exactly, gotta be reasonable and give the devs a break. Gizmo and Lisa have done right by us it's only fair we respond in kind

Turns out I will be around at night tonight since I just woke up 😱
You're still active huh? XD