3DXChat Community

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not my first experience with DDOS.  It appears to me that some people take great joy in taking down another's game. In another virtual world, I was accountant for a music stream provider.

Of course they are traceble, but that would gain nothing. DDoS-Attacks happens with a bot net, which you can buy for a few bucks in the Darknet, every Script Kiddie can make a DDoS-Attack nowaday

They couldn't have delayed, they had to get the game up, and under the new DDoS protection. Then wait for the next attack so that the protection provider can see the actual malicious traffic and begin

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

too bad it appears most of those ddos attacks originate from your own countrys  PawPaw maybe should look into better security how about we keep on topic  and maybe get the actual devs to say something about it..

Edited by Gith
5 minutes ago, Bezobraznica said:

im clicking on the login button and im still in the login page... nothing happens

You need to close the log in page and then re open it, it should patch then automatically :)

I've been wanting to become a member for a while, but having read a lot of these forum posts about this sort of thing being almost regular and expected now, I'm slowly beginning to think if it's even worth it. Someone change my mind? lol

3 minutes ago, _Sophie_ said:

I've been wanting to become a member for a while, but having read a lot of these forum posts about this sort of thing being almost regular and expected now, I'm slowly beginning to think if it's even worth it. Someone change my mind? lol

its worthy... when it works... :)

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, _Sophie_ said:

Someone change my mind? lol

No, at least not from my side. When the game works it is totally worth playing it. Hope you will see soon! 😛

Edited by DreamedSin
7 minutes ago, _Sophie_ said:

Sadly, no new memberships (nor renewals of expired memberships) are being accepted right now.  That part of the 3DXChat website is down and the developers are working to bring it back up.