3DXChat Community

1 hour ago, Etanazzi said:

As far as I know they don't employ any professional developers. DDoS protection often involves hardening the server code with fast fail parsing of incoming messages and well defined data structure for data traffic. Considering the game's history as a small shop this is most likely not the case right now.

well defined data structure 🤣

I had a friend in 3DX, let's say Bob. He was married to Alice. The day came, when Bob deleted his Bob Avatar. Looking into Alice's profile I still saw she is married to Bob. Clicking on Bob it took me to "Deleted profile".

Then another day came when suddenly there was a Bob profile again when I followed the "married to" link in Alice’s profile. Bob’s profile suddenly was in English and the original Bob never was that good in English. So, it was a new Bob! A new placer with a new account did a Bob Avatar because the name was free again. From the new Bob's profile there was no link back to Alice but Alice was linked to an avatar of a new account. WTF???

Since that day, when I found that, I stopped to believe in any professionalism of SexGameDevil, did not really wonder about data loss or any bugs we face. I do not really wonder 3DXChat now face a major fatal suffering from the ongoing DDoS because I really doubt SGD has the awareness, ability and knowledge to defend a DDoS attack. As easy as a DDoS attack is to perform as difficult it is to defend it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not my first experience with DDOS.  It appears to me that some people take great joy in taking down another's game. In another virtual world, I was accountant for a music stream provider.

Of course they are traceble, but that would gain nothing. DDoS-Attacks happens with a bot net, which you can buy for a few bucks in the Darknet, every Script Kiddie can make a DDoS-Attack nowaday

They couldn't have delayed, they had to get the game up, and under the new DDoS protection. Then wait for the next attack so that the protection provider can see the actual malicious traffic and begin

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JackPine said:

I am stuck.  Love the game, even with some of the flaws. Love the friends I have met more.  I miss Betty. 

I am hot and bothered! 🙂     

I hate to break it to you, but Betty doesn't miss you Jack, she's busy slutting around with Bob :D

Just now, Pookii said:

I swear.... every time I get a week off the game goes down. lol. Every. Single. Time!   :P  

Oh well. Hope they get everything worked out. Maybe I'll get to log in one day before I go back to work!

Stay safe everyone. *huggles* ❤️ 

I feel the same. I actually have free time for once and no game. LOL Oh well I still have my friends here to banter with. 🙂

9 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

You don't have to fear about the time you paid for. The devs froze the subscriptions so, if you paid for one year and have play one month (11 months left), when the game will be fully fixed you will still have your 11 months left. 

Like i understood what gizmo said yesterday in world chat (or in another thread i don't remember) first we will have 7 days for free, then everyday we will have one day for free. So if it work this way really, when the game will be fixed, you will have 11 months plus 7days.

You don't have to fear about the time you paid for. The devs froze the subscriptions so, if you paid for one year and have play one month (11 months left), when the game will be fully fixed you will still have your 11 months left.  sorry, i did this lot of time before the lockdown. so i have not 11 months and i'm not worried for the remaining time. not for me at least.

The doubst are below that part. And they still remain.

Just throwing my two cents into the pot.  

I've played MNF Club for years.  In all those years, we typically received radio silence for a month and a half and then we were given a new Hat as an update.  So coming from that, the devs here at 3DXChat appear to be doing as much as they can.  They've provided more communication & updates in the few months that I've been here than the MNF Club devs would have provided in a year.  Although all of us want more communication, i'm sure they are working through it so they can provide a clear answer to us all.  It's good to know that when this is all done, we should be compensated for the time lost. 

I can't wait to get back in the game and unleash my inner Fiend.  You girls better be ready for the sexual beast that's coming for you when the game is back on.   It's going to be a Feast

Just now, Overfiend said:

I've played MNF Club for years.  In all those years, we typically received radio silence for a month and a half and then we were given a new Hat as an update.  So coming from that, the devs here at 3DXChat appear to be doing as much as they can.  They've provided more communication & updates in the few months that I've been here than the MNF Club devs would have provided in a year.  Although all of us want more communication, i'm sure they are working through it so they can provide a clear answer to us all.  It's good to know that when this is all done, we should be compensated for the time lost. 

I can't wait to get back in the game and unleash my inner Fiend.  You girls better be ready for the sexual beast that's coming for you when the game is back on.   It's going to be a Feast

69e.gif.jpg

1 minute ago, Overfiend said:

As usual ready to receive 🙂  but this will take a long time , yesterday it was online for a few hours, but because of the Ddos attacks it will take much more time, I suppose they pull the plug for a few weeks and we get informed when its SOLID and safe, for now many of us are (understandable) waiting to jump back in game. 

I do honestly hope for the very best and a SOLID solution, the game is nice many peeps are nice, in fact I dont like to miss it.

my opinion; this attack is not done for 3dxchat this attack for small-scale companies that rent servers...

need empathy
           okay there were problems
           But I believe that support is needed for Gizmo ...
           He thinks well for everyone here.
           she accepts all comments badly and well ...
           has not banned anyone for years ...
           I believe, Gizmo love this job; Thanks to him we had a good time in this game  (thousands of hours)
          Gizmo needs support right now .........
          Gizmo is a good person..
          We should be patient

ClxnNv.jpg

10 minutes ago, Overfiend said:

Ah, the MnF days, I remember them well.  I made some amazing friends there and we all moved over to 3dx.  That game was a shower of shit to be fair lol

6 minutes ago, Osira said:

It's only been day, less even. They're probably working hard on it, give them some time

Well sorry to say, but it started PAST weekend all of a sudden, they start to do serverupdates ........or something like that , I think it was on Saturday and has been up for a few hours yesterday, or I must be wrong ?

1 minute ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

Well sorry to say, but it started PAST weekend all of a sudden, they start to do serverupdates ........or something like that , I think it was on Saturday and has been up for a few hours yesterday, or I must be wrong ?

It is not right to bring the game back to work 1-2 hours im think they work for a permanent solution....

Just now, PAGOS said:

It is not right to bring the game back to work 1-2 hours im think they work for a permanent solution....

Right PAGOS !  we all want that a good and very solid, safe environment , where all our personal data is safe , and that we can do what WE all like , the past weeks when I was playing, I was really scared to see a "servercrash" again its not nice when you are playing here and in RL and all goes offline, running to the bedroom 🙂 get some toys and all that jazz 🙂  life can be HORRIBLE at that point  hahahaa 😍😍 but yes it happened to me.  <blush>

Just now, Jenny Lakeland said:

Right PAGOS !  we all want that a good and very solid, safe environment , where all our personal data is safe , and that we can do what WE all like , the past weeks when I was playing, I was really scared to see a "servercrash" again its not nice when you are playing here and in RL and all goes offline, running to the bedroom 🙂 get some toys and all that jazz 🙂  life can be HORRIBLE at that point  hahahaa 😍😍 but yes it happened to me.  <blush>

Aw I'm sorry to hear that, had that happen to me a lot as well 😢