3DXChat Community

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not my first experience with DDOS.  It appears to me that some people take great joy in taking down another's game. In another virtual world, I was accountant for a music stream provider.

Of course they are traceble, but that would gain nothing. DDoS-Attacks happens with a bot net, which you can buy for a few bucks in the Darknet, every Script Kiddie can make a DDoS-Attack nowaday

They couldn't have delayed, they had to get the game up, and under the new DDoS protection. Then wait for the next attack so that the protection provider can see the actual malicious traffic and begin

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, vidukind said:

.. .. I am afraid that the perpetrators of the attack are very avid and motivated.

I have to wonder if it's one of the people who got banned. They didn't take it well.

Edited by Caren
Typo
16 minutes ago, Astariel said:

Of course they are traceble, but that would gain nothing.

DDoS-Attacks happens with a bot net, which you can buy for a few bucks in the Darknet, every Script Kiddie can make a DDoS-Attack nowadays. With this thousands of computers, most of them totally unaware, they are attacking the server with requests. That happens, because they are infected with some kind of malware, trojan or virus.

A possibility would be to block any IP adress which attacks... but with thousands of them (and IP adresses changes), you will come to a point, that you also block legal users. And then maybe the attackers get another bot net, which they bought in the Darknet, and it happens again.

So: Only solution is a fucking good server with the power to block that shit AND remain online, and this is not cheap... or the script kiddies got bored.

Let's hope for the best! Good luck, Gizmo!

Hi , thats not right , ddos attacks dont only are Like oldshool with requests , the Hackers are much more better today , they Go in the Interface and can destroy hard , Software . Look at the great Business Like Mercedes Benz , Fiat , they have Money and they are not  safe , so that there Servers go down .Ddos atacks are Long Time Not only requests Sending and 3dx has not the Money and the Programms from the Providers again ddos attacks are mit helpfull xD 

Sorry for my Bad Englisch 

Edited by Serafine95
Text
2 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

yes, and it's not another question than $$$

for years this team dedicated to us, don't let them down now

I just wonder how do other large games like Second Life (60.000) players per day ad Grand Theft Auto V , as example protect themselves against this Ddos shit, I am a noob but they are 24/7 up and running , and they will be attacked too I suppose ?   or ...................am I totally wrong ?   And yes I am 100 % convinced that Gizmo and staff do their best to keep all up and running  ! ! 

I have no more words, everything just borders on the ridiculous. Maybe you deserve the definitive closure at this point .. sorry but it is not possible 3 Ddos in a month, and we here as idiots to wait for the silent intervention that everything is fine, hoping who knows what. Did you see "new server" after yet another attack, and now another one? But please..

2 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

I just wonder how do other large games like Second Life (60.000) players per day ad Grand Theft Auto V , as example protect themselves against this Ddos shit, I am a noob but they are 24/7 up and running , and they will be attacked too I suppose ?   or ...................am I totally wrong ?   And yes I am 100 % convinced that Gizmo and staff do their best to keep all up and running  ! ! 

wanna pay 50+ and then monthy 30?

1 minute ago, vidukind said:

..from individual people I do not expect such an extensive and insistent offensive... I almost hope it is not a well structured and equipped organization of fanatical moralists.

I would put my money on Extortion for money before that.shutterstock_300390236.jpg

4 minutes ago, vidukind said:

..from individual people I do not expect such an extensive and insistent offensive... I almost hope it is not a well structured and equipped organization of fanatical moralists.

Or a new contestent in the world of 3d sexgames...