3DXChat Community

GRAND OPENING - THE BOUNTY - JULY 11, 10PM EST

I'm excited to announce that it seems like my room is finally ready through all of its testing, the music server issue appears sorted out and the final tweaks seem to be completed on the build.

Next Saturday, July 11 at 10 PM EST, I am pleased to officially open my nightclub: THE BOUNTY

Based upon a real-life nightclub actually called The Bounty back in the 80's to mid-90s in Portland Maine, the 3DX version of the bouty is a true-to-life recreation of that club, but vastly enlarged AND enhanced over what was available in the space it was built in back then, as well as only being as true-to-life as was possible based upon memories. No interior photos really exist of the interior as it was back then.

The Bounty features:
3 levels, with a dance floor on each level.
6 bars, with the ability to get up on almost every one of them for dancing
Fully lit up main dance floor
Stage for bands
Separate DJ Booth overlooking the main floor
Mock-up of the aft half of the HMS Bounty adjoining the main dance floor, complete with bar, couches, rigging and dance area
Staterooms in the interior of the HMS Bounty
Variety of seating and table options
Special play area under stairs

Hope to see you joining me for the grand opening on July 11, 10 PM EST

Music will be 80's pop/dance and rock, with requests available all the time. You can browse through the music available at http://www.renegaderetro.com/playlist-a-requests.html

2020-06-26 15-56-13_113589.png

2020-06-26_15-57-55_118940.png

2020-06-26_15-57-33_117871.png

2020-06-26_15-56-34_114712.png

So, let's try this again!

Join me for the grand opening of The Bounty, this coming Saturday, July 18, 10 PM EST!

The Bounty features:
3 levels, with a dance floor on each level.
6 bars, with the ability to get up on almost every one of them for dancing
Fully lit up main dance floor
Stage for bands
Separate DJ Booth overlooking the main floor
Mock-up of the aft half of the HMS Bounty adjoining the main dance floor, complete with bar, couches, rigging and dance area
Staterooms in the interior of the HMS Bounty
Variety of seating and table options
Special play area under stairs

Music will be 80's pop/dance and rock, with requests available all the time. You can browse through the music available at http://www.renegaderetro.com/playlist-a-requests.html