3DXChat Community

Bug reports since patch 420

ColinDude

1 minute ago, Derai said:

Sure does, looking good girl.
Have fun now ya hear?

I haven't really done anything yet just been going into the official rooms and talking at Giths the profile thing is getting on my nerves as I'm trying to add photos but can't but other than that the conversation is good and I'm enjoying myself although people I don't know keep sending me invites to apartments and partner invites

1 minute ago, NicciW said:

I haven't really done anything yet just been going into the official rooms and talking at Giths the profile thing is getting on my nerves as I'm trying to add photos but can't but other than that the conversation is good and I'm enjoying myself although people I don't know keep sending me invites to apartments and partner invites

That's the 'Colds' people talk about.
And don't get discouraged by the bugs, you know we're in a rough spot now.
You got the right mindset methinks, find a few folks that you like and stick with 'm.
The game and community has a lot of good to offer. You'll see.

Sorry for derailing the Bug Report Thread for a bit folks.

ddos again, after 4 hours online. so the most report wotrthy thing in my eyes is - still no anti ddos security :(

whats now? you plan to do something or just to turn circles untill you give up G & L?

Edited by Venita

20 minutes ago, NicciW said:

try to convert the pics you like to load up into the .png format, should work.

free houses you find for example at 3dxchatsharing.com or 3dxmodz.com. first one is register free.

to install them click on select location, then left site on edit. now youre in the world editor. top screen left site you have a buttom wnamed file. click it, then on load from file. a window open, search the .world data you have downloaded and click it. then open again select location and click on the picture above edit.

welcome to your new house.

profile is simple too. you can use html codes for colour or copy signs from any site too.

.. well.. after the next ddos attack 😕

Edited by Venita

1 minute ago, Venita said:

try to convert the pics you like to load up into the .png format, should work.

free houses you find for example at 3dxchatsharing.com or 3dxmodz.com. first one is register free.

to install them click on select location, then left site on edit. now youre in the world editor. top screen left site you have a buttom wnamed file. click it, then on load from file. a window open, search the .world data you have downloaded and click it. then open again select location and click on the picture above edit.

welcome to your new house.

.. well.. after the next ddos attack 😕

Yeah I was linked to both before by other members I just don't really see the point in having a house yet I don't want to be all alone at my own place I'd rather visit other peoples rooms and all my friends already have nice houses

The announcement that the server was up was an hour ago and then not long later another DDoS... clearly the attackers are browsing the forums waiting for it to go up so they can take it back down 🙄 they are here! Watching us! don't trust anyone 😔

3 minutes ago, NicciW said:

The announcement that the server was up was an hour ago and then not long later another DDoS... clearly the attackers are browsing the forums waiting for it to go up so they can take it back down 🙄 they are here! Watching us! don't trust anyone 😔

trust me. i´m doctor drosten.