3DXChat Community

Bug reports since patch 420

ColinDude

Ive downloaded the patch independantly and still nothing happens, It just goes to the same frozen unzipping screen.

Any tips on how to actually install the 420 file, Im no computer wizard so really struggling here. No where did it say I had to be highly computer literate to play this game. I'm a simple lad and I was assured I didn't need to know a lot about the workings of a computer to play this game. Any reccomendations I might have made will quickly turn negativr if I cant get this up and running very very soon. I've waited 4 days and now I can't get this work around to work around.

20 minutes ago, RyanHarper said:

Ive downloaded the patch independantly and still nothing happens, It just goes to the same frozen unzipping screen.

Any tips on how to actually install the 420 file, Im no computer wizard so really struggling here. No where did it say I had to be highly computer literate to play this game. I'm a simple lad and I was assured I didn't need to know a lot about the workings of a computer to play this game. Any reccomendations I might have made will quickly turn negativr if I cant get this up and running very very soon. I've waited 4 days and now I can't get this work around to work around.

To be honest, I would wait a little until they finish working on these current bugs.  You can't get in anyway, and it may resolve your issue once they complete the work :)

Radio @ home stopped playing, and had to reload room and shut off and turn back on several times before it would start back up.

Also, while in Sin a person hugged me and was able to dance on a different plane than everyone else. Even after hugging other people in the room, he continued to stay on the higher plane.

2020-07-01 10-19-01_58535.png

1. You can't always upload photos... you can sometimes but other times there are issues
  2. The member area is still locked so people coming back to the game cant download the client
  3. When someone buys you gifts they don't get added to your total gift count straight away
  4. When someone buys you photo slots you don't see them for like 10 minutes
  5. Sometimes when entering a room all you see is ocean and everyone in the room is naked and bald
  6. Sometimes unable to view peoples profiles

1 minute ago, Derai said:

That's actually not 'new' it's when you combine the 'dress' swimsuit with some forms of underwear, the layers conflict.
Try putting on the swimsuit and nothing else.

No idea... first time playing