3DXChat Community

Bug reports since patch 420

ColinDude

An attempt to create a topic to bundle all the found bugs in the latest patch.

To make things easier for the devs, try to keep it short, and if you're able to reproduce the issue, please mention how.

If you experience the same issue, you can like the post instead of replying to it. Please keep the chatting/discussion to a minimum.

I'm gonna start off:

Bug #1: A friend in my list appears to be online, however, when talking to her, the "... is offline" message appears (not able to reproduce)

Bug #2: Sometimes text appear in the wrong color, and without a nickname. Not sure how to reproduce it.

image.png.d68d7e1332177f47aa2bbf35df1c0953.png

Friends appears to be online while being offline. Below screenshot was just after a restart of the game

image.png.7cf6a80307d43d06336e16894773fca2.png

EDIT

This just happened. I was chatting with someone who was online, but the PM window said I was offline:

image.png.85b89120618fffcae5e8dd1e253a90c3.png

Edited by ColinDude

Sometimes, after a log on, the friendslist doesn't load at all. Only workaround is to completely restart the game.

Side effect: When you add friends while your friendlist isn't loaded, it seems that that new friend is not added to yours, while it IS added correctly on the friendlist of your new friend.

Possible MAJOR ISSUE: When you add someone on your friendlist while your friendlist hasn't loaded yet, it will corrupt your "original" list. This happened to SnapCracklePop. Screenshot of her current list: https://prnt.sc/t9smbi (she had more friends before)

Edited by ColinDude

3 minutes ago, Jackipoo said:

Any suggestions for a patch that gets stuck while unzipping?

No experience with that. You could try uninstalling and downloading the full 420 installer from the members area. However... the members area is currently unavailable. :( Not sure how to help you! Maybe you can retry with anti-virus scanning tools disabled? (especially the real-time stuff)

1 minute ago, ColinDude said:

No experience with that. You could try uninstalling and downloading the full 420 installer from the members area. However... the members area is currently unavailable. :( Not sure how to help you! Maybe you can retry with anti-virus scanning tools disabled? (especially the real-time stuff)

This happened to me, I would strongly suggest to use this and download and place it into your 3dx chat game directly. This happened to me.

Q: Patcher client freezes during update.
A: You can download and install the latest version of the client (Build 419) from your personal account or via this link: https://mega.nz/file/xQ5j2R6K#RYS2WdHynJBkemVEjpDWcshTiNAkheX5Gy452QQhKtc

24 minutes ago, PAWAW said:

holy shit why dont work renew i think its for free.. now.. pay ago 7.5 yeares for the cat

You better report directly to support about this matter. I bet they can fix it from the server side for you.

Hello! I wanted enter it says "membership has expired" okies I said no problem despite I read playtime comepnsation, nevermind, I wanted renew my membership, it says  https://3dxchat.com/members/ is unavailable;        

I downloaded also the mega.nz.file for patch and install, same. So there is a free test game just unavaible for players who's memebership expired because of problem with the game? 

So I signed up for a subscription on Tuesday and my card is still charged, but I went to log in after updating the patch and it says “your membership has expired renew” and the way to renew is to sign into your members area, but I can’t sign into member area because I get “service temporarily unavailable” ????? MY CARD IS CHARGED FOR A ONE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION. So how has my membership expired? And why can’t I sign into my account. Like I’m so close to saying fuck this game. I’m so frustrated at this point. 

E6C6A8D8-1867-4198-9A16-785B5928AB78.jpeg

5CBC8558-A49F-468A-AC57-9A96FCCAF0EA.jpeg

262435FA-6B28-43DF-A63C-6AA9CBDD1D8F.jpeg

Edited by babybri