3DXChat Community

Third gender option for our avatars (Poll)

Xizi

Transgender avatars  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that 3DXChat needs transgender avatars?

1 minute ago, Beryl said:

Having a tag on your name might solve the issue temporarily but you'll still run into players who will ignore it and it also tags people against their will. I would not like to have a tag over my head for all to see all the time saying 'warning! non-binary' it would feel very de-humanzing. Best imo is to encourage players to actually read profiles and talk to each other more and to moderate the sexism and transphobia more aggressively 

That would work but it only addresses a part of the issue. Trans people and non-binary people will be stuck with the flesh strap on. But I can see what you mean

I understand not wanting to have to wear a sign.  I suggested it because its that way (M, F, T on names) in Achat.

There's no way to force people to read profiles... and many do not even state on their profiles the truth about themselves so even if people read their profiles they'd still be caught off guard sometimes.  Also, no way to force players to talk to, and learn about,  each other more before deciding on sex.  Most seem to be in a hurry to have sex and run off.

I don't want anyone stuck with something they don't want / should not have.  I'm just making suggestions with the hope that all of us together can figure out a good solution that works for everyone.

46 minutes ago, FutabaSakura said:

Weird question, but from what I've seen this topic mainly focuses on the whole futa part, right? When we're talking about transgenders, aren't there women who transition to a man? If that's the case then we shouldn't just have the "transgender" gender option be a female model with a penis, right? This would add a whole new load of work to the devs, won't it? Now you'd suddenly have to create the male model with a vagina too.

😕

I missed this. But you are totally right. It is extra work, but I can be done at the same time as the work done for trans-woman. If they can add a optional penis to female avatars they can add optional vaginas to male avatars

16 minutes ago, pretty said:

I understand not wanting to have to wear a sign.  I suggested it because its that way (M, F, T on names) in Achat.

There's no way to force people to read profiles... and many do not even state on their profiles the truth about themselves so even if people read their profiles they'd still be caught off guard sometimes.  Also, no way to force players to talk to, and learn about,  each other more before deciding on sex.  Most seem to be in a hurry to have sex and run off.

I don't want anyone stuck with something they don't want / should not have.  I'm just making suggestions with the hope that all of us together can figure out a good solution that works for everyone.

Totally get where you coming from and I agree. You can't force people to read profiles, and there are always people who are going to not read them. But I shouldn't have to have a tag over my head just because other people are morons. We have the ignore system we can use for non-profile readers and its great, but is not going to stop a person who I ignored from talking shit about me in places I like to go. 

Personally if a trans person has not stated on their profile they are trans and their partner was shocked by it it usually means there wasn't proper communication. It is not always obvious even IRL. All it takes is for people to talk and to not be shitbags. The communication thing can't be solved... you're right. But the staff can help more with dealing with shitbags. 

But that is a separate issue from the main on on this thread. Even if we do have un-ambiguous genitalia that can only be changed in character creator, that issue will still be there. The issue that unmarrying genitalia from sex will solve will be that a good amount of people, cis and trans alike, will feel less uncomfortable.

Edited by Beryl

8 minutes ago, Beryl said:

We have the ignore system and its great, but is not going to stop a person who I ignored from talking shit about me in places I like to go.

Personally if a trans person has not stated on their profile they are trans and their partner was shocked by it it usually means there wasn't proper communication. It is not always obvious even IRL. All it takes is for people to talk and to not be shitbags. The communication thing can't be solved... you're right. But the staff can help more with dealing with shitbags

Sadly, most will not bother talking enough and some will still talk shit.

You mean 3DXchat staff?

Edited by pretty

2 minutes ago, pretty said:

Sadly, most will not bother talking enough and some will still talk shit.

You mean 3DXchat staff?

Yeah... In the public 3dx rooms anyway. Do people even go there!? Anyway, those rooms i'm more comfortable being lawless wastelands.

Public rooms made by members of the community should be able to self moderate though. Kick people, ban people ect ect.

Edited by Beryl

3 minutes ago, Beryl said:

Yeah... In the public 3dx rooms anyway. Public rooms made by members of the community should be able to self moderate. Kick people, ban people ect ect.

Lisa had mentioned that is a future update, after the switch to the new server, room moderation will be added.  She did not specify what all that would include but surely it includes a kick ability.  You can already ban people from your room by putting them your ignore list (after they leave they can no longer see your room in the list, so cannot join it)… but for now they will be in your room causing drama until they leave.

Edited by pretty

1 minute ago, pretty said:

Lisa had mentioned that is a future update, after the switch to the new server, room moderation will be added.  She did not specify what all that would include but surely it includes a kick ability.  You can already ban people from your room by putting them your ignore list (after they leave they can no longer see your room in the list, so cannot join it). 

Yeah! I'm super excited for it! People will be able to have proper enforceable rules for their rooms so they can make safe spaces and not have to deal with asswhipes or people causing trouble by deliberately breaking theme

Yeah! I'm super excited for it! People will be able to have proper enforceable rules for their rooms so they can make safe spaces and not have to deal with asswhipes or people causing trouble by deliberately breaking theme

It will be a much needed improvement for sure.  :)

I voted against it, mostly for the cons : "Some people with futa fantasy will not be able to grow a cock in the middle of the sex or switch futa/female in general."

I hate it when a cock appear suddenly out of nowhere unvolontarly, but i have many friends which enjoy this fantasy and that would break the game for them (it's 10k to change gender).

Another big reason i'm against this : this would require to rework the gender system, to redo / rework all the poses and would be a pretty big amount of work for what remain a small disturbance.

I would prefer the devs to, for example, disable the way cock automatically appear for poses. It would require them to comment one or two lines of codes, and the main thing that would happen is that the poses might look a bit wonky because the girl is humping with no cock or strapon. But it would feel less disturbing.

It would also be nice if the game was remembering wich character between two girls is the passive one and keep the good role in poses. I'm not sure it's actually what happen.

Theses things doesn't take a long time to do and would let the devs focus on other stuff like server stability, more feature available for everybody and such, without removing any fun for everybody.

2 minutes ago, GottaGo said:

I voted against it, mostly for the cons : "Some people with futa fantasy will not be able to grow a cock in the middle of the sex or switch futa/female in general."

I hate it when a cock appear suddenly out of nowhere unvolontarly, but i have many friends which enjoy this fantasy and that would break the game for them (it's 10k to change gender).

Another big reason i'm against this : this would require to rework the gender system, to redo / rework all the poses and would be a pretty big amount of work for what remain a small disturbance.

I would prefer the devs to, for example, disable the way cock automatically appear for poses. It would require them to comment one or two lines of codes, and the main thing that would happen is that the poses might look a bit wonky because the girl is humping with no cock or strapon. But it would feel less disturbing.

It would also be nice if the game was remembering wich character between two girls is the passive one and keep the good role in poses. I'm not sure it's actually what happen.

Theses things doesn't take a long time to do and would let the devs focus on other stuff like server stability, more feature available for everybody and such, without removing any fun for everybody.

It is not a small disturbance.

Some of your suggestions make no sense... "the main thing that would happen is that the poses might look a bit wonky because the girl is humping with no cock or strapon" … Yeah, that's going to look right (sarcasm should be evident).

6 minutes ago, GottaGo said:

I don´t see this as something the devs gonna jump on and dedicate a lot of time to at the moment, or next moment either. But I do see a vlaue in us discussing it and coming up with a good and clear suggestion wich we can then present to the devs.

So the aim as I see it should be to just work out a good middle way that satisfy as many people as possible.

Edited by BadWord

Just now, pretty said:

It is not a small disturbance.

Some of your suggestions make no sense... "the main thing that would happen is that the poses might look a bit wonky because the girl is humping with no cock or strapon" … Yeah, that's going to look right (sarcasm should be evident).

It's a game. What happen in a game, between pixels is a small disturbance.

Losing your job or having a serious disease is a big disturbance.

If it was only adding something to the game i will agree with you and would have voted for it. But there it's going to remove others players fun.

Otherwise, if they are going to rewrite an important part of the game, which might not happen, they could put a "Disable futa" option. That would lead to the same thing for players like you, and let others players keep having their fun. But again, that might mean a pretty long time with absolutely no others updates.

15 minutes ago, GottaGo said:

It won't be that hard to add and it won't require a rework of the gender system. Women can already have a penis and it works! And there is no reason it should cost 10K to change. I would just be a option in character creation where you pick skin tone and tattoo's and face shape ect ect. But you are right about one thing, the devs have a lot of work with server stability to sort out first and they should, i'm not saying this is urgent. Just pen it in on the 'to do' list. As for people who want to be able to grow a penis mid sex... we already have the flesh strap on and it works pretty good. I'm not suggesting we just hard take it away. 

And for me and others. It is not a small disturbance, its a big one. For some a very big one as I explained before 

Edited by Beryl

1 minute ago, GottaGo said:

It's a game. What happen in a game, between pixels is a small disturbance.

Losing your job or having a serious disease is a big disturbance.

If it was only adding something to the game i will agree with you and would have voted for it. But there it's going to remove others players fun.

Otherwise, if they are going to rewrite an important part of the game, which might not happen, they could put a "Disable futa" option. That would lead to the same thing for players like you, and let others players keep having their fun. But again, that might mean a pretty long time with absolutely no others updates.

Saying "it's a game" is just a way to try to explain away your disregard for other Human Beings.  We are all real here.  We are not AI controlled entities.

One player = just a game.

Hundreds of players = real life interactions over the internet.

Learn the difference.

It won't be that hard to add and it won't require a rework of the gender system. Women can already have a penis and it works! And there is no reason it should cost 10K to change. I would just be a option in character creation where you pick skin tone and tattoo's and face shape ect ect. But you are right about one thing, the devs have a lot of work with server stability to sort out first and they should, i'm not saying this is urgent. Just pen it in on the 'to do' list. As for people who want to be able to grow a penis mid sex... we already have the flesh strap on and it works pretty good. I'm not suggesting we just hard take it away. 

The most of the work isn't on the gender itself i think. But the way the gender is handled over poses.

For each poses, the gender of the character is defined and you need to have gender who match the availables poses. If there is a male and a female, you have all the MF poses availables.

If you had another gender, you have to rework all the poses settings to handle this third gender. Which mean disabling some for female today, and restricting several poses for TG.

And then if you keep the flesh strapon, you need to disable the way it automatically appear when you play a woman. Otherwise the problem will be the same. Another way to handle that is simply to disable the active role in "lesbian" poses when you don't wear a strapon.

5 minutes ago, BadWord said:

I don´t see this as something the devs gonna jump on and dedicate a lot of time to at the moment, or next moment either. But I do see a vlaue in us discussing it and coming up with a good and clear suggestion wich we can then present to the devs.

So the aim as I see it should be to just work out a good middle way that satisfy as many people as possible.

About a way that satisfy as many people as possible...

How about adding futa as a gender as well? So we will have our current female gender divided in 3:

1. Female, have only pussy and can use strapons, equipping them from the clothes editors, because some people bothered by having a tab with that choice always on their screen, and then wearing/removing it like any other cloth. If women did not equip strapon in character editor – game should not force her to do it. So if two women who did not equip strapon having sex – they can't use any strapon related poses. if women who did not equip strapon having sex with a TG/futa avi or with a woman who are wearing strapon – the one without strapon is always on receiving side. If two womans who equipped strapons in character editor having sex or straponess having sex with TG/futa avi – then sex will work like before, with ability to switch positions.

2. Transgender. Always with a cock. No vaginal poses on receiving end. 

3. Futa. Working like female avis before, cock can be switched on/off.

10 minutes ago, GottaGo said:

The most of the work isn't on the gender itself i think. But the way the gender is handled over poses.

For each poses, the gender of the character is defined and you need to have gender who match the availables poses. If there is a male and a female, you have all the MF poses availables.

If you had another gender, you have to rework all the poses settings to handle this third gender. Which mean disabling some for female today, and restricting several poses for TG.

And then if you keep the flesh strapon, you need to disable the way it automatically appear when you play a woman. Otherwise the problem will be the same. Another way to handle that is simply to disable the active role in "lesbian" poses when you don't wear a strapon.

My suggestion has the way it works currently. A male avi and a female avi. The male avi has the option in character creation to add a vagina instead of penis and the female the option to have a penis instead of a vagina. This would be locked in, no poses can change it, said poses could be greyed out or just not available for selection. People who want to add or remove it quickly and freely would still have the option we have currently with the exception that it needs to be equipped to 'un grayout' poses or make them sellectable 

It would not be a cake walk to code sure but a hell of a lot easier then you are suggesting. The cost of time invested is small enough to justify the change easily

Edited by Beryl

Just now, Xizl said:

About a way that satisfy as many people as possible...

I honestly think the best solution would be a way to lock your gender for the moment, and reworking the pose system to avoid unintentional dickery.

And by best, I mean, realistic thing to hope for.

They could also add TG/futa undies, with a bulge included.

I voted yes, even tho I don´t think we "need" tg avis. It would obviously be better to have them than not have them. But need is a strong word.

We don´t need more underwear for man avis, but it would be awesome to have more undies for man avis.

3 minutes ago, Beryl said:

My suggestion has the way it works currently. A male avi and a female avi. The male avi has the option in character creation to add a vagina instead of penis and the female the option to have a penis instead of a vagina. This would be locked in, no poses can change it, said poses could be greyed out or just not available for selection. People who want to add or remove it quickly and freely would still have the option we have currently with the exception that it needs to be equipped to 'un grayout' poses or make them sellectable 

I wonder though if MF poses and MM poses are compatibles, it depend if the avatars are rigged the same way. If so, programmatically, they could "force" the gender of a female character to male (or TG or whatever) when they wear a strapon or cock. And simply refresh the available poses. Should not be that hard to do and would be pretty efficient.

Only the developers know here.

4 minutes ago, BadWord said:

I honestly think the best solution would be a way to lock your gender for the moment, and reworking the pose system to avoid unintentional dickery.

And by best, I mean, realistic thing to hope for.

They could also add TG/futa undies, with a bulge included.

I voted yes, even tho I don´t think we "need" tg avis. It would obviously be better to have them than not have them. But need is a strong word.

We don´t need more underwear for man avis, but it would be awesome to have more undies for man avis.

I think the male avi just needs more clothes period

5 minutes ago, GottaGo said:

I wonder though if MF poses and MM poses are compatibles, it depend if the avatars are rigged the same way. If so, programmatically, they could "force" the gender of a female character to male (or TG or whatever) when they wear a strapon or cock. And simply refresh the available poses. Should not be that hard to do and would be pretty efficient.

Only the developers know here.

I don't know the specifics. I know that a lot of poses where the woman used a penis or strap on are identical to the MF version

Edited by Beryl

1 that there is no trans character and a lack of respect for the trans , and we women

2 it is not difficult for programmers to take the female character to attack a fixed cock and to make a trans character

3 this thing that as a woman I have to grow a magical cock for the exclusive pleasure of a man ... i don't want it to happen

4 i don't like those who think that it is right for a woman to grow a cock even if she does not want to, it is violence towards the woman ... then I want a man to get a pussy so he gets fucked in the ass and in the pussy

5 it is incredible to read certain comments that do not respect the will of a woman but only want to impose things that a woman does not want, it is called sexual violence even if we are for some in a game

my english sucks but it's more disgusting and seeing a magic cock you don't want

Edited by YenneferVengerberg

6 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

1 that there is no trans character and a lack of respect for the trans , and we women

2 it is not difficult for programmers to take the female character to attack a fixed cock and to make a trans character

3 this thing that as a woman I have to grow a magical cock for the exclusive pleasure of a man ... i don't want it to happen

4 i don't like those who think that it is right for a woman to grow a cock even if she does not want to, it is violence towards the woman ... then I want a man to get a pussy so he gets fucked in the ass and in the pussy

5 it is incredible to read certain comments that do not respect the will of a woman but only want to impose things that a woman does not want, it is called sexual violence even if we are for some in a game

my english sucks but it's more disgusting and seeing a magic cock you don't want

This really touches on my hatred of people asking me to 'remove my dick' because they don't want it. I am not built for your pleasure and I did not make my avatar the way it is only to be changed for your pleasure.

Edited by Beryl

4 hours ago, pretty said:

its-okay-if-you-disagree-with-me.png

If I may add something please, from what I see in general over the internet related to the Futa "scene" they all (or most have) XTREME Pensises, the way a Penis is connected here to a male or even unwanted to a female, it is all the same, I think if you like to be in the Futascene (I dont) you should be able to have a real huge Penis as attachement, the one that is in game now is okay, but is not that Xtreme nor Futa related (in my opinion) but I can imagine that if you are in that scene you like to have a bigger Penis than whats standard provided in this game.

In fact they need to change the setup in a profile to things you like or not,  Male Yes / No, Futa Yes/No

Female Yes/No but  there should NEVER be a Penis attached to a female, not default and NOT on a pose "ball" too  ! ! 

I just gave my opinion about this, maybe others do agree or not ? 

In the short term, I’d love to see a toggle switch. 
Like we have now for Run and Walk. 
But for ‘Strap-on/cock’ ‘Y/N’ (with a choice selection when Yes is selected)

And link that toggle to the pose menus so the Y/N state of the above toggle affects what poses you can select. 

Picked N, then you or your partner(s) don’t even See the options in the menu.