3DXChat Community

Third gender option for our avatars (Poll)

Xizi

Transgender avatars  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that 3DXChat needs transgender avatars?

3 hours ago, Twiggy said:

One that concerns me is to be able to play as a female without having to share my gender, without being able to be identified as a female without having to find our own way of doing so. To be able to have guys approach females without having to wonder what they are actually approaching. At least be able to tell if the girl they approach is going to have a pussy or a penis. Isn't that an option, one that is not available, one that I think most people would expect to be available. Or maybe it is just that most that do consider that option important have chosen to leave. 

I am aware all of us want our own genders Twiggy.  I know I certainly wish to KEEP mine.  My point was that it is not just about YOU or ME.  So you wish there to be 15 different gender types when we create an account?  Fine by me.  How long you think that is gonna take to get done by the devs?  How about those who want to be one thing one minute and another the next without running back to the character editor which has been requested here already?  My request to think out of the box was a nice attempt to tell you this is not about you since you are not even on game, but an attempt to try to make EVERYONE happy.  Think I didn't have to think out side MY personal box (pun certainly intended).  I was trying not to insult you but since the consideration was not returned, what the hell.

So you wish to play as a female without anyone knowing you are a female? Then you don't mind others keeping their gender secret either? Except men are allowed to know? Except for their package?  Sorry your list of wants and not wants is a bit confusing.

22 hours ago, Zoë said:

Gonna step in and give my view about this topic.

First answer to Coldheart question: The pint of the third gender is to not grow a cock accidentally by selecting a pose that requires a starp-on or cock to work. It's not a big issue, you can change from cock to strap-on in the middle of the pose... but... for instance I had a very awkward moment where my partner with a strap-on selected a pose where I would need one and I grew a cock... we switched places and it was gone. BUT we change to another pose... one that for me had no option to add or remove cock/strap-on and I was stuck with a cock so we had to stop sex and do it again. Thank god we were just testing poses and not really having sex or that would have killed the mood.

Those are game design bugs Zoe, don't think it would be fixed adding a third gender, but I agree those need to be fixed. I think there is a bugs fix section in these forums, not sure if anyone has bothered to post about it. Maybe you should and maybe they will fix it if it is something possible to change.

6 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

I am aware all of us want our own genders Twiggy.  I know I certainly wish to KEEP mine.  My point was that it is not just about YOU or ME.  So you wish there to be 15 different gender types when we create an account?  Fine by me.  How long you think that is gonna take to get done by the devs?  How about those who want to be one thing one minute and another the next without running back to the character editor which has been requested here already?  My request to think out of the box was a nice attempt to tell you this is not about you since you are not even on game, but an attempt to try to make EVERYONE happy.  Think I didn't have to think out side MY personal box (pun certainly intended).  I was trying not to insult you but since the consideration was not returned, what the hell.

So you wish to play as a female without anyone knowing you are a female? Then you don't mind others keeping their gender secret either? Except men are allowed to know? Except for their package?  Sorry your list of wants and not wants is a bit confusing.

You have to to be kidding me, where do you get I want to play as a female and not want anyone to know I am a female, have you even read the things I have been saying? If so you would have to be completely stupid to think that is what I want. My biggest complaint for not only these recent posts but also posts over many years in the complete opposite, is that people cannot see we are females. Yes it not just about you and me, but is not just about them either, which it always seems to get to. Do you honestly think we should keep giving up on what we want and need to make us happy with the game because it may upset some others. And where did you get I want 15 different genders, obviously you like to exaggerate heavily to try make your point sound more valid. I only asked for one extra gender, but later agreed with Xizl I think it was, who suggested that maybe 2 additional genders could be better and her reasons for the possibility. So where did you get I want 15 different genders, no where I bet. And there you go with your "think out of the box" BS again, hmm, if we do that we will all be happy, lmao, really, is that what you think. Maybe you should try thinking out of your own box and seeing what so many are talking about here.  We are the ones considering others and you are trying to make out you are considering us when you are not. You are trying your best to sweep this under the carpet and get us just to accept it and put up with something we really hate about the game. Also I think I know better than you how much work would be involved in adding one or 2 extra genders, there would be some but know where near as much as you and others are trying make out. But that is how it always goes when the subject comes up, people will argue it is to much work because they really have no other argument for saying it shouldn't be added. So I will ask you this, if the devs did decide to add it tell me how it will make people unhappy, what problems will it cause for people, because so far your argument for why it shouldn't be added is badly lacking any sort of plausible reasoning. As for those that want to be one thing and then another the next, read what Xizl said that I agreed with, that would be covered with Futa and for the ones that want to always have a penis is covered with transgender. 

Try reading through the subject and seeing what has been said and understanding where people are coming from, then when you do, try putting a little more thought into what you say as your comments are well off mark. What you are actually saying by "try looking out of our box" with the comments you make after it, is actually saying to look at what is in someone elses box, hop in there and forget about our own. So stop trying to make out we are being unreasonable when it is actually you that is being unreasonable.

Edited by Twiggy

22 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

You have to to be kidding me, where do you get I want to play as a female and not want anyone to know I am a female, have you even read the things I have been saying? If so you would have to be completely stupid to think that is what I want.

That is what you said. And Yes I did read it. And I quoted it back to you.

Edited by SusanLouisa

27 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

That is what you said. And Yes I did read it. And I quoted it back to you.

If you had bothered to read almost any of my previous posts you will have known that by me saying having to share my gender is meaning I object to having to share my gender, maybe I could have worded that better but if you had been following the subject you most definitely will have known that. I have always strongly objected to having to share the female gender with so many other genders. I have always said that us females should have our own gender. If you read the rest of that post it should be obvious what I meant, why would I go on about how it is to hard for guys to be able to tell what they are getting when they approach a female if I did not.

30 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Perhaps that is not what you wished to say, but my point remains the same.  Everyone identifies differently these days and each person should have the ability to create their own.

Yes I agree, I want to be able to identify myself as being a female, that is the whole point of this. At the moment we can't without actually putting something in our profile ourselves. Even if we don't worry about if we are actually females in rl or not, the way things are when a persons sees us in the game they have no way of knowing what we are in the game. We could be female, futa or transgender.

Edited by Twiggy

3 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

If you had bothered to read almost any of my previous posts you will have known that by me saying having to share my gender is meaning I object to having to share my gender, maybe I could have worded that better but if you had been following the subject you most definitely will have known that. I have always strongly objected to having to share the female gender with so many other genders. I have always said that us females should have our own gender. If you read the rest of that post it should be obvious what I meant, why would I go on about how it is to hard for guys to be able to tell what they are getting when they approach a female if I did not.

If you had read previous posts in this thread you'd know that many are not at all clear and I was not going to assume anything. In real life there are plenty of genders using the female form and not much can be done about it. In real life many have to have discussions on how they identify. What form should a lesbian take? Or a bisexual woman?

Ok maybe I came back at you a bit strong and as I said I could have worded it better. I do  tend to feel that almost everyone in these forums knows my stand on this subject and have to keep in mind I am not in here as much now and there are people who don't know. I did get a little offended when you said I wanted 15 genders as I get so sick of people over sating things and making claims that I have said things I have not. But lets forget about the misunderstandings now that we know what each other is really meaning. I will say I know there are many different types of transgenders in rl, something like over 50 of them. In real life almost all of them want to be included under the female gender, there has even been laws past in some countries that allow them to be defined as a female, even if they still have a penis. I know it is causing a lot of problems in certain countries and ending up in courts. One I noticed reminded me of an experience I had myself when I was going to uni and living with 3 other girls in Melbourne. We had made friends with a transgender that lived a couple of doors up from us in the same apartment building we lived in. She was fine except sometimes she got on our nerves insisting she knew more about being a women than we did, ie, how to dress. We even went to a bar once with her that was mostly transgenders and met some of her friends. Once when she was at our place we all decided to go swimming at the indoor pool near us. She came, and as we were going there a friend of hers called her. That friend invited herself to come as well. The problem came at the pool in the changing rooms, they both had penises and although the one we knew was considerate of us and trying her best to not make us feel uncomfortable, her friend did. Her friend was constantly looking at us, making comments and had us feeling we definitely had a male in those rooms with us. I read a while ago where there was a court case I think was in the UK where the same thing had happened, but was something to do with a company changing room. The result was that the transgender that was taken to court was defined to be not a transgender but a female impersonator. That seems to be happening quite a bit in some of these countries that have allowed them to be legally identified as female and females in these countries are pushing to have the law changed back. We don't have it as law here but the transgenders tend to want to use the female toilets and changing rooms. I can also see they have a problem when it comes to things like that, they are not really welcome in either. But perhaps feel more welcome in our changing rooms. The thing is it is not comfortable at all having someone with a penis in the changing room with you, checking you out as you change. I don't know what can be done about it but I do think it needs to be recognised how it makes us females feel, not just put our feelings aside and say we have to get with the times. 

In the game it goes even further, people have no way of knowing until they undress and put a cock on themselves. Yes I can see how that can be good for them, but again it is us that have to make sacrifices for them to be able to do so. I feel those sacrifices are played down far to much and we are expected to just bare it so they can be seen as female. But what that means, because there is so many of them in the game, is that all ,females are seen as being mostly not female. So females who play and want to be treated as female have to put up with being seen as most likely not being female. 

If the genders were defined with one or 2 extra genders for futas and transgenders that would only improve. Yes there would still be a lot of guys playing as girls, but at least people would know they are not playing as futa or transgender. And the menus could be sorted to only have the required poses.

For lesbians and bi, that is already sorted in the way of recognition by the preferences in our profiles. And that could also be used to set what poses show in the pose menus. If your preference is women only, why have certain poses for sex for MF, if your preference is men only, why have poses for FF. If you want to change it so you get the poses you don't get, all you would need to do is change your preferences.

Edited by Twiggy

2 hours ago, Twiggy said:

In the game it goes even further, people have no way of knowing until they undress and put a cock on themselves. Yes I can see how that can be good for them, but again it is us that have to make sacrifices for them to be able to do so.

What is good about it, tell me?

You think it's a lot of fun when you are horny, guy undressing you and then you realise that he did not bother to read your profile and he writes "Can you remove your cock babe?". Like it's just some toy. Or he just poofs without a single word. Or, in a worst case, he is getting angry/irritated and become aggressive verbally, like it's your fault that damn idiot can't read a profile of a person he is getting intimate with. 

And about FF poses. They are showing in the menu only when you are with other girl. Like any other poses. MF showing when you are with guy, FF when you are with girl, and group poses be it FFM, MMF or FFF only when you are with that combination of partners. I don't know if it was always like this or not though, I started to play in the end of 2018. 

For me personally, it’s become ‘normal’ for me that random guys I hook up with simply ‘assume’ I’d have a cock. 
At least whenever I wear underwear that is. 
I’ve gotten in the habit of going without panties 99% of the time to basically hang a lampshade on the fact that there’s no cock there. 

Now this is just anecdotal. But it is part of my reasoning to vote Yes on a change in the way this game handles Genders. 

There have been times where I misclicked on a pose and suddenly sported a cock. 
I found it supremely awkward. BUT, one thing keeps happening also. 
Namely that over half of the folks I was with during those awkward mishaps... Simply assumed I was one of ‘those’ (their words not mine) that could grow a dick on demand. 

Anyhow, no matter our reasons. I think there is a consensus that Something needs to change. 

58 minutes ago, Derai said:

For me personally, it’s become ‘normal’ for me that random guys I hook up with simply ‘assume’ I’d have a cock. 
At least whenever I wear underwear that is. 
I’ve gotten in the habit of going without panties 99% of the time to basically hang a lampshade on the fact that there’s no cock there. 

Now this is just anecdotal. But it is part of my reasoning to vote Yes on a change in the way this game handles Genders. 

There have been times where I misclicked on a pose and suddenly sported a cock. 
I found it supremely awkward. BUT, one thing keeps happening also. 
Namely that over half of the folks I was with during those awkward mishaps... Simply assumed I was one of ‘those’ (their words not mine) that could grow a dick on demand. 

Anyhow, no matter our reasons. I think there is a consensus that Something needs to change. 

Yeah... Seems like this works both ways. Some people for some reason believe that they are entitled to demand others to change their virtual body and even set of genitalia, while these people themselves don't even care to read profiles of their partners. 

On 7/2/2020 at 7:44 PM, Chikan said:

and what 3rd gender would that be?! Futa?! C'mon! We already got hudrets of rude futas who are played by insecure guys because that's their only chance to get closer to woman. Anything supporting futa communicy (which is already huge) is big "no, no!" and should be, always!

But hey... Comfort of women is not important, right Chikan? Because... We can't please those nasty rude futas, are we? 

Will not be surprised if he and some other peeps who oppose these ideas a lot are one of those guys btw, demanding others to change their body on their demand and then displeased with a "rude" response.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

What is good about it, tell me?

You think it's a lot of fun when you are horny, guy undressing you and then you realise that he did not bother to read your profile and he writes "Can you remove your cock babe?". Like it's just some toy. Or he just poofs without a single word. Or, in a worst case, he is getting angry/irritated and become aggressive verbally, like it's your fault that damn idiot can't read a profile of a person he is getting intimate with. 

And about FF poses. They are showing in the menu only when you are with other girl. Like any other poses. MF showing when you are with guy, FF when you are with girl, and group poses be it FFM, MMF or FFF only when you are with that combination of partners. I don't know if it was always like this or not though, I started to play in the end of 2018. 

Because there are lots that have come in these forums and said they like being indistinguishable from females because they don't get the usual disrespect that they get if people know they are futa or transgender. Others have said they get more action and others have argued they have a right to be able to tell people what gender they actually are when they feel fit.

I couldn't remember how the poses were done in menus as to FF and such, is why I asked the question. But I do remember that as a hetero sexual female I had a lot of poses that I would not ever have use for, but they must have all been futa type poses, some of which were really hard to tell they were for futas.

7 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Because there are lots that have come in these forums and said they like being indistinguishable from females because they don't get the usual disrespect that they get if people know they are futa or transgender. Others have said they get more action and others have argued they have a right to be able to tell people what gender they actually are when they feel fit.

I would say that it's not a majority and most "futas" have this stated in the profile or through the profile pic, while the ones who want to play as a regular girl just play as a regular girl in general. 

But it's just my experience, I don't really have a statistics. 

8 hours ago, Twiggy said:

n the game it goes even further, people have no way of knowing until they undress and put a cock on themselves. Yes I can see how that can be good for them, but again it is us that have to make sacrifices for them to be able to do so. I feel those sacrifices are played down far to much and we are expected to just bare it so they can be seen as female. But what that means, because there is so many of them in the game, is that all ,females are seen as being mostly not female. So females who play and want to be treated as female have to put up with being seen as most likely not being female.

I was born female and identify as such.  I don't feel I sacrifice anything because others identify differently than I do.  It takes nothing away from me. 

There are pervs of all genders and I really do not mind the admiration.  In fact I rather like being someone's porn. ~grin~ But perhaps that is just me. 

If I have misunderstood you again I truly do apologize.

• 10 months later...

I do not deny the "third gender".
On the other hands, I am a female and I want to enjoy playing games as a female,
and I cannot allow the sudden appearance of penis on ME and my Female partner.
(I hope that, at least the default of Female should be " No Penis".)

• 2 years later...

Would there be enough people interested if male avi’s could wear female clothes and use some of the female poses? And if the female Avis could wear some of the male clothes and male poses? I would like it - would other people want this?

I guess it’s a bit of work for the devs or perhaps it’s just a matter of the body shapes being able to transform a little further than the currently do.

5 hours ago, Dragracer said:

Would there be enough people interested if male avi’s could wear female clothes and use some of the female poses? And if the female Avis could wear some of the male clothes and male poses? I would like it - would other people want this?

I guess it’s a bit of work for the devs or perhaps it’s just a matter of the body shapes being able to transform a little further than the currently do.

Maybe as a start we could all share the same hairstyles ?

• 2 weeks later...

🇫🇷 J'ai vu ce post, datant de quelques années, qui est remonté depuis quelques jours. Et je suis du même avis que Xizi.
Je pense, que l'idée d'un troisème avatar, serait un bon compromis, ou une bonne idée.
Il y a quelques mois de cela, le problème du tableau de bord de l'avatar féminin, faisait débat, dans un autre sujet du forum.
Et, je comprends totalement les femmes, qui se voient avec toutes ces options qu'elles n'ont pas demandées, et qui sont un inconvénient pour elles.
Et j'avais, comme Xizi, (sans avoir connaissance de ce post), émis l'idée que:  "est ce qu'il ne faudrait pas donc mieux un troisième avatar, avec la possibilité de mettre ces options, de transgenres et/ou futas, dessus ?"
Ainsi,
- le tableau de bord des avatars femmes, d'origine en serait débarrassé et allégé. Plus clair.
- Elles ne pourraient plus se retrouver avec une bite, lors d'un plan à trois, à leur insu, ou contre leur volonté, également.
- Comme dit Xizi dans un post, l'homme qui se retrouverait avec une femme, sans avoir lu son profile, aurait moins de chances de se retrouver avec quelqu'un qui a une bite, une fois la jupe enlevée....

Et oui, c'est un fait et n'en voulez pas aux hommes, ou aux gens en général, qui ne lisent pas les profiles. Ce ne sont pas pour autant de mauvaises personnes.
Je prends mon cas, personnel, je ne lis presque jamais les profiles.
Pourquoi ? Je suis rolliste. Je fais du rp. Et la meilleurs façon d'en faire, c'est d'être en immersion totale, donc d'avoir le moins d'infos possible. En lisant le profile quelqu'un, vous pouvez avoir des informations, qui involontairement, peuvent vous influencer dans votre rp.
Au tout début, de mon arrivée sur 3DXChat, j'étais dans une "salle de baise", et je discutais avec quelqu'un qui étais sous un avatar féminin. Je n'avais pas lu son profile. Mais, je dirais que cette personne n'avais pas lu le mien non plus voir marqué, "100% rp". C'est une règle je dirais presque générale. Les rollistes lisent rarement les profiles.
Et, cette personne, je pense que c'était un homme derrière l'avatar, c'est trouvé d'un coup, choqué, très contrarié et frustré, quand au cours de la conversation, je lui ai dit que  je ne faisais pas telle chose... En me torquant : "la prochaine fois lis les profiles" et il s'est cassé, très froidement. J'ai trouvé l'attitude assez étrange, et pas très mature, mais après tout, ce n'était pas plus mal. Les gens qui ne lisent pas les profiles, ne sont pas forcément des personnes indélicates. Voilà ce que je voulais dire. lol
C'est vrai, pourquoi s'énerver quand tu n'as pas ce que tu veux? Il y a juste à dire : bon et bien désolé, je me suis trompé. Ou désolé ce n'est pas ce que je recherche. Bonne continuation et peut être à bientôt. Et voilà. Pourquoi devenir froid et limite agressif?

Enfin, la seule chose qu'elle pourraient garder, à la rigueur, serait l'utilisation d'une ceinture gode, qu'elles pourraient choisir, dans l'éditeur d'avatar, et qui serait mettable comme accessoires, qu'elle pourraient mettre et enlever, une fois en jeu, commme une jupe ou t-shirt, selon ce qu'elles feraient, avec leurs partenaires (hommes ou femmes).

🇺🇸 I saw this post, from a few years ago, which came up a few days ago. And I agree with Xizi.
I think, the idea of a third avatar, would be a good compromise, or a good idea.
A few months ago, the problem of the female avatar's dashboard was debated in another forum topic.
And, I totally understand women, who see themselves with all these options they didn't ask for, and which are an inconvenience for them.
And I had, like Xizi, (without knowing about this post), put forward the idea that: "wouldn't it be better to have a third avatar, with the possibility of putting these options, of transgenders and/or futas, on it?"
Thus,
- the dashboard of the original female avatars would be freed and lightened. Clearer.
- They could no longer end up with a dick, during a threesome, without their knowledge, or against their will, too.
- As Xizi said in a post, a man who ends up with a woman, without having read her profile, would be less likely to end up with someone who has a dick, once the skirt is removed....

And yes, it's a fact and don't blame men, or people in general, who don't read profiles. That doesn't make them bad people.
In my personal case, I almost never read profiles.
Why don't you? I'm a rollist. I rp. And the best way to do it is to be totally immersed, which means having as little information as possible. By reading someone's profile, you can get information that can unintentionally influence your rp.
At the very beginning, when I arrived on 3DXChat, I was in a "fuck room", and I was chatting with someone who was under a female avatar. I hadn't read her profile. But, I'd say this person hadn't read mine either see marked, "100% rp". It's almost a general rule. Rollists rarely read profiles.
And, this person, I think it was a man behind the avatar, found himself suddenly, shocked, very upset and frustrated, when in the course of the conversation, I told him I didn't do such and such... Twisting: "Next time read the profiles" and he snapped, very coldly. I found the attitude rather strange, and not very mature, but after all, it wasn't all bad. People who don't read profiles aren't necessarily indelicate people. That's what I wanted to say. lol
It's true, why get upset when you don't get what you want? There is just to say: well and very sorry, I was wrong. Or sorry that's not what I'm looking for. Good luck and maybe see you soon. And There you go. Why become cold and borderline aggressive?

Finally, the only thing they could keep, in a pinch, would be the use of a dildo belt, which they could choose, in the avatar editor, and which would be put on as an accessory, that they could put on and take off, once in game, like a skirt or t-shirt, depending on what they were doing, with their partners (men or women).

Not sure it would even be possible anymore with all gender types you can be today, there going to be people complaining its not inclusive enough less its specifically made at one thing, like FUTA fantasy or something like that. If you make it just transgender then those who have not had gender assigning surgery is gonna complain why then can't be a man with vagina for instance, while I perfectly understand that and in being a valid point I just also think it be opening up a very deep rabbit hole all together.

I'd agree. it's a good idea in theory. but there would be far too many subsects that might feel marginalised.

example: I see so many profiles from fembois and sissies that wish their penises were much smaller. we know they're all the same size for pose alignment. but if one chooses to be completely passive, and not use their appendage at all, just have a small dicklet to identify with, then why not offer them that option? 

so there's so many third gender variations to consider.

interesting comments from all, by the way.

@TashaTight and Natassia. We all know there are a lot of different types of transgenders and it is not possible to cater for all under one. But isn't that what is being done now, not only all transgenders but including the female sex as well, all under female.

There needs to be a third gender "Transgender" not just so they have their own but also so the female sex has their own. As far as the transgenders go what they get under their gender would remain exactly what is there now, same menus, same everything. But it would be the female that would change, our menu would not include poses we don't need or use. It would have a strap on that can be used in poses that lesbians use but no pop up cock that can be so annoying. 

So what is actually needed is the present female gender to be changed to Transgender and left completely how it is and a new female gender to be added without the popup cock and poses they involve.