3DXChat Community

Third gender option for our avatars (Poll)

Xizi

Transgender avatars  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that 3DXChat needs transgender avatars?

4 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

As I have said before, but I stress it more firmly this time, I am a woman on game and in real life, and I am only used by a man when I wish to be.  It takes two. If you are expecting a marriage proposal and life long commitment from everyone you fuck on a sex game your expectations need adjusting.

i have only one expectation , to be myself , like you too i let myself be used by a man when I want ...
another thing is that the female figure is used by everyone as a box
i am forced to say what i am ... i am forced to say it every time so I wrote on my profile (see photo) it is absurd

Annotazione 2020-07-04 211055.png

2 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

What is it that you want Yen?  What would make you happy?  Men are always going to want to fuck women. It's instinctive. It's what makes the world go round. And sex is the purpose of the game, whether its M/F, F/F. M/M or any variation of those.  I wonder why someone who looks at sex as exploitation joined a sex game, but that is a secondary issue.  First tell us what you wish to ask the devs to develop that would make it possible for you to experience your fantasy in game.

She wants the penis option removed from female avatars and the Strap-on function to be a clothing option. She is saying the "woman-with-penis" option should be the third gender. That way when she has sex with her male partners there is zero chance that she will sprout a penis. 

Edited by Ghost Girl

8 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

I have  never considered myself to be an empty box.  I am always nothing but myself.  I am given a choice when sent an invite. I can say no from the start and I can leave at any time during the encounter.  No matter what I choose to do I am always a woman. 100%.  If you have been made to feel differently than your ability to chose the right man is broken.  My man never lets me doubt my value to him as a woman or as a person or as a best friend.  Choose better men.

i am a woman but the character is an empty box
i repeat ... i am forced to say and i felt compelled to make my profile like this .. it seems to you a normal thing that I have to say what i am ?

15 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

i have only one expectation , to be myself , like you too i let myself be used by a man when I want ...
another thing is that the female figure is used by everyone as a box
i am forced to say what i am ... i am forced to say it every time so I wrote on my profile (see photo) it is absurd

What you need to do is understand that just like you feel you have a right to stamp your foot and scream you are a woman, others have a right to stamp their feet and scream what they are as well.  If they choose to use the female avi to do it why does that bother you so much?  It is not YOUR avi and they pay just as much a month to play out their fantasy as you do.  As long as they are honest and not hurting any one what does it matter to you?  I have gone from having empathy for you thinking I understood your issue to now sitting on the fence between annoyance and frustration.  I suggested long ago in this thread to put ALL options in the DRESS  ME / character editor.  Each will then be able to "BUILD" the avi they most identify with.   All you can do is be YOU and let others be THEM.  If you wish to control everybody in games sexuality then you are always going to be angry since many are fluid and go back and forth and back again.  

Edited by SusanLouisa

Just now, YenneferVengerberg said:

i am a woman but the character is an empty box
i repeat ... i am forced to say and i felt compelled to make my profile like this .. it seems to you a normal thing that I have to say what i am ?

Seems to me you have a MALE avi in the mix there.  For someone complaining about games some men play this is quite confusing.

10 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Seems to me you have a MALE avi in the mix there.  For someone complaining about games some men play this is quite confusing.

read carefully what is written in small in the photo ...

for me you pretend not to understand
for you i step on the feet of those who want to be futa and for you it is not good
the futa that trample my feet for you is fine
i want not only to step on my feet but also something else , do they want a fake woman with a cock ? they make a shemale character and leave the female character alone

3DX.png.0323b1ef4cba60e8d5291b55fa89f775.png

Edited by YenneferVengerberg

7 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

read carefully what is written in small in the photo ...

for me you pretend not to understand
for you i step on the feet of those who want to be futa and for you it is not good
the futa that trample my feet for you is fine
i want not only to step on my feet but also something else , do they want a fake woman with a cock ? they make a shemale character and leave the female character alone

I do no such thing.  I never pretend anything.  I thought I had understood. But I guess it is beyond my comprehension so now I am going to step away and perhaps someone else can understand better.  I respectfully wish you luck and better days.

Edited by SusanLouisa

39 minutes ago, Ghost Girl said:

She wants the penis option removed from female avatars and the Strap-on function to be a clothing option. She is saying the "woman-with-penis" option should be the third gender. That way when she has sex with her male partners there is zero chance that she will sprout a penis. 

But seems she wants this third gender to be made from the male avi and not the female avi.  We don't always get what we want. But with the ability to build our own avis we can come pretty close to it as individuals.  She may not like what each of us chooses but that is her issue really.

Edited by SusanLouisa

I'm honestly puzzled why Yennefer keeps bringing up the 'mistreatment of women' as a talking point.
While she -agrees- with wanting to separate the genders in technical terms.

I do also take offense with the idea that 'all men think of women as empty boxes'
That's a very misandrist way of thinking. Basically projecting the same mindset as she thinks is being directed AT her, on All men. So she becomes what she hates.

We're talking circles aren't we?
She clings to her hatred and hides behind her 'anger'.
She doesn't want equality, she wants to feel special.
She is doing everything that she claims men are doing to her, and playing the victim.
I'm a woman too, and yes some men disrespect me. But you know what? I get far more hatred from WOMEN who claim that my view on sexuality is 'wrong' then from Men.
But this isn't about me, or what I have issues with.
It's about the Transgender section of this game, so @YenneferVengerberg I ask you. Just walk away from this conversation. You are only showing the world what a Bigot you are.
Maybe you can't help it, maybe you're just baiting us here.
But you're not helping and this situation does (by your own words) not concern you, as you are a 'true woman' as you say. So just live your life, and walk away in peace.

55 minutes ago, Derai said:

I'm honestly puzzled why Yennefer keeps bringing up the 'mistreatment of women' as a talking point.
While she -agrees- with wanting to separate the genders in technical terms.

I do also take offense with the idea that 'all men think of women as empty boxes'
That's a very misandrist way of thinking. Basically projecting the same mindset as she thinks is being directed AT her, on All men. So she becomes what she hates.

We're talking circles aren't we?
She clings to her hatred and hides behind her 'anger'.
She doesn't want equality, she wants to feel special.
She is doing everything that she claims men are doing to her, and playing the victim.
I'm a woman too, and yes some men disrespect me. But you know what? I get far more hatred from WOMEN who claim that my view on sexuality is 'wrong' then from Men.
But this isn't about me, or what I have issues with.
It's about the Transgender section of this game, so
@YenneferVengerberg I ask you. Just walk away from this conversation. You are only showing the world what a Bigot you are.
Maybe you can't help it, maybe you're just baiting us here.
But you're not helping and this situation does (by your own words) not concern you, as you are a 'true woman' as you say. So just live your life, and walk away in peace.

i don't hate anyone , those who hate are others ...

but you are right , if you think it is not helpful i will move away , " i want to hear your advice " , but because i really hope a useful solution will be found for us all .. a hug and please don't give up , kisses 

Edited by YenneferVengerberg

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

I have gone from having empathy for you thinking I understood your issue to now sitting on the fence between annoyance and frustration.

This. No more posts from me here, its just time to let this thread die. Good luck with your future adult games as you stated you're quitting in December.

It is good to keep the thread current to show support so I will continue to support the idea even if it does not impact me.  I want all my friends to be happy and enjoying the game.  I am rather selfish in that way as I don't wish to see them leave for another platform. We need to do what we can to keep the good ones here. :)

i think modz should introduce third gender to game. each and every other game have it. its only this game who dont have it yet. we want justice as woman should be womans and transgenders should have therir own identit.  there are fake voters specially imposter futa's or trannies. its my humble request to introduce third gender as soon as posssible.

3 minutes ago, angelmarina said:

i think modz should introduce third gender to game. each and every other game have it. its only this game who dont have it yet. we want justice as woman should be womans and transgenders should have therir own identit.  there are fake voters specially imposter futa's or trannies. its my humble request to introduce third gender as soon as posssible.

Modz? 

Two things crossed my mind about this topic.

First: What exactly is the point of having a third gender with all the options already available to cross gender lines.

Second: That being said, why would you vote no to the option? What exactly do you lose if it becomes an option, just don't use it if you don't want to be a third gender.

Gonna step in and give my view about this topic.

First answer to Coldheart question: The pint of the third gender is to not grow a cock accidentally by selecting a pose that requires a starp-on or cock to work. It's not a big issue, you can change from cock to strap-on in the middle of the pose... but... for instance I had a very awkward moment where my partner with a strap-on selected a pose where I would need one and I grew a cock... we switched places and it was gone. BUT we change to another pose... one that for me had no option to add or remove cock/strap-on and I was stuck with a cock so we had to stop sex and do it again. Thank god we were just testing poses and not really having sex or that would have killed the mood.

A 3rd gender is not necessarily the only way to avoid that, and is certainly not the most easy to achieve. A 3rd gender means to work on poses for a lot more of combinations and I know by fact cause I have talked with one of the pose developers that making a pose for each combination takes time. Right now they only have to work on MF/MM/FF... if you add a 3rd gender they need to add each pose to each combination. Not to mention that it will require a rework of the whole system.

It won't solve the issue of knowing who is behind the avi, for those who really care about it. Men will keep playing as women... they do it in the games where there is a 3rd gender.

And for those who say we lesbian do not need that options... we do need them. Maybe not the sucking the strap-on pose... or the cumshot poses... but I do like my girlfriend to use a strap-on with me from time to time... we do need pore poses where a starp-on/cock is not needed, but that is for another topic.

A bit of info about other games, cause I have been in a few.

This is the game that more FF poses have... why? Because they release the poses for all at the same time.

@SusanLouisa can back me up with this, cause we both were in AChat were you have the option of a 3rd gender. There you had tons of MF poses... a lot MS poses... pretty decent SS and FF poses... and a really sadly low amount of MM poses. And for a long time there were almost none romantic pose for other orientation that was not MF.

For me the option to customize avi choosing between using strap-on or cock when required would be enough to solve the main issue that is growing a cock by mistake. Even a simple lock cock option would make me happy.

That's all.

Kisses and hugs.

Eidamir, the purple dragon ^^ 

32 minutes ago, Zoë said:

Gonna step in and give my view about this topic.

First answer to Coldheart question: The pint of the third gender is to not grow a cock accidentally by selecting a pose that requires a starp-on or cock to work. It's not a big issue, you can change from cock to strap-on in the middle of the pose... but... for instance I had a very awkward moment where my partner with a strap-on selected a pose where I would need one and I grew a cock... we switched places and it was gone. BUT we change to another pose... one that for me had no option to add or remove cock/strap-on and I was stuck with a cock so we had to stop sex and do it again. Thank god we were just testing poses and not really having sex or that would have killed the mood.

A 3rd gender is not necessarily the only way to avoid that, and is certainly not the most easy to achieve. A 3rd gender means to work on poses for a lot more of combinations and I know by fact cause I have talked with one of the pose developers that making a pose for each combination takes time. Right now they only have to work on MF/MM/FF... if you add a 3rd gender they need to add each pose to each combination. Not to mention that it will require a rework of the whole system.

It won't solve the issue of knowing who is behind the avi, for those who really care about it. Men will keep playing as women... they do it in the games where there is a 3rd gender.

And for those who say we lesbian do not need that options... we do need them. Maybe not the sucking the strap-on pose... or the cumshot poses... but I do like my girlfriend to use a strap-on with me from time to time... we do need pore poses where a starp-on/cock is not needed, but that is for another topic.

A bit of info about other games, cause I have been in a few.

This is the game that more FF poses have... why? Because they release the poses for all at the same time.

@SusanLouisa can back me up with this, cause we both were in AChat were you have the option of a 3rd gender. There you had tons of MF poses... a lot MS poses... pretty decent SS and FF poses... and a really sadly low amount of MM poses. And for a long time there were almost none romantic pose for other orientation that was not MF.

For me the option to customize avi choosing between using strap-on or cock when required would be enough to solve the main issue that is growing a cock by mistake. Even a simple lock cock option would make me happy.

That's all.

Kisses and hugs.

Eidamir, the purple dragon ^^ 

Like I and others have said; just have the avatar set its OWN default (they can always change their own default, actively) as :none, strap on, penis ; even if the pose calls for one then a female doesn't get caught in an awkward position when the wrong pose was selected.

42 minutes ago, Zoë said:

I have not been there for the history but I am there for just over a year.  I don't buy poses....smiles....I leave that to my husband.  However, I have seen them in the shop.  I see people walking around with the signs indicating they are SheMales (Futa).  Each player has a sign.  Women have a (W) sign and SheMales have a (S).  This was created so the men were not confused when seeing an avi in a club/street they know how they identify.  But I did not get the impression that this was the outcome people here were looking for.

Why do people think it will be so hard to implement.

1) Create a 3rd gender and call it what ever the transgenders are happy with, 3 genders, Male, Female and Trans for instance.

2) Lock out the penis option for Female but make it so a strap on can be used.

3) Remove all the suck penis poses from the female menu where they get the penis to be sucked, and if it is not to much work make it so if you select men only as a preference then you don't get the strap on option and related poses as well.

4) The transgender avi will have all the poses that female avis currently have, it is just a simple name change for the gender for them.

There is no need for markings above the avi, people will see male, female and transgender in the places they are shown in as male and female now. You will see that in your friends list and other places where the genders are shown. All that possibly may need to be added is a "female" or "transgender" shown in the profile information section so people don't have to write it in themselves.

There would be no need for altering how they go about making poses now, it would only need changing how they allocate them to the different genders, for transgenders it wouldn't change at all, they would still get all the same poses they do now. Lesbians get the same minus the suck cock poses where they have the penis being sucked and females only get female poses. It can be done in 2 ways, allocate them manually as they make them or spend a bit of time making it so all they have to do is place a "F" "L" "T" "LT" against each pose and have them called to the menus from that. If a female want's to use some of the lesbian poses in a 3some all she has to do is change her preference to lesbian or bi for that session.

It would take a bit of work yes, but not the huge amount that some people seem to be trying to say it will. 

If we go off how many times this subject has come up in these forums and how many females and hetero sexual males have actually left the game with it being one of the main reasons they have, then it should be obvious it is something well worth doing.

It could only stand to keep more females and hetero sexual males in the game and perhaps even have some of the ones that have quit go back. No way would there be any female would say I don't want to play now because we have our own gender. And I doubt very much that transgenders would start quitting because they get their own as well.

So what really is the problem, why are people really against it?

Just thought I should add that for hetero sexual females there does not need to be any sort of penis lock out made, it would happen from the gender and preference selection which sets what poses are made available in the pose menu. If there are no poses that use a penis then a penis won't ever happen. For lesbians it just needs to have it so if female is selected as the gender then the cock is automatically made a strap on. and again no penis would ever appear.

Edited by Twiggy

@Twiggy

There is absolutely no point in making "Lesbian" gender. If women don't want to participate in FF sex she can simply refuse it. 

Sucking poses on strapons should stay. Yes, they provide no physical stimulation for anyone, but still can be used as a domination/foreplay/lubrication.

20 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

The transgender avi will have all the poses that female avis currently have, it is just a simple name change for the gender for them.

It's not that simple. 

Yes, there is some "futa" players who would want to have both – pussy and cock, change between them as much as they want , etc. It's okay. For them it really would be good to keep things as they are. 

But there are also a lot of people, be it transgenders, some of non-binary folks, feminine males or whoever, who are using female avi always with a cock, never with a pussy.

For this group of people things like they currently are not good as well. So for these matters, if we going to add more avi options, we also need a female body avi with a cock only. Without receiving vaginal poses, with cock showing in character editor, with properly working pubic hair, maybe with some clothes adjusting. 

So... if we going to add genders, to satisfy all these people we basically need to separate current female gender into 3 (they don't have to be named exactly this way, I am just trying to make it clear)  

1. biologic women

2. futa (cock + pussy)

3. tgirl (only cock)

So probably easier and more smooth solution would be really just make it possible to lock genitalia in character editor. So if women chosen to have only pussy – she will never suddenly grow a cock. If tgirl decided to lock a cock – she will never lose it and never will get invite for vaginal pose. And futa who wants to use both... well, can just play like before. To make things more clear they can also add a field in profile where people can define their gender, additional chooses for "Interested in section" and optional (!) ability to add something like (w) or (t) near the name of the avi. Plus choosing a genitalia for the avi can be useful if devs will decide to also add pussy option for men if there is a demand for it. 

I am trying to remember now just how the menus worked, I do remember that it was getting to a point where it was ridiculous how many poses were in my menu that I would never use. However I can't remember if they included lesbian poses or not. Do lesbian poses only come up if you partner with another female?. If not then there is a need to have them separated, even just for size of menu sake and to not have poses that will not be used. Plus I did not mean there should be a lesbian gender, I meant that an "L" or something can be used in programming to separate what comes up in our menus, we would never see the "L", it would just be used as a variable in the script. If a female selects women as her preference then why should she get all m/f poses show in her menu.  If a female selects men as her preference then why should all the ff poses show. That is if they do now, I just can't remember if they do or don't. 

Yes I agree that there maybe should be 2 more genders as you have shown, to separate the players that want to keep a penis and ones that want to have both, for the same reason I think us women need our own. It is however not just that sometimes we accidently get a cock, or that the transgenders that want to always have one should be able to do so. Don't you think it would only be doing half the job if they do that and still have the poses in the menus that could then not be used at all. 

So yes maybe the extra gender option to have futa and tgirl is a good idea, I don't really know though as it does not really involve me and will leave that to the transgenders. But either way it can all be defined by adding the genders and having it so what we choose for our preferences can call only the poses we will use in our menus. And there are several ways that can show what gender a player is that looks female. It can be something that appears in our profiles, a mark along side our names above our avis, different coloured names and other ways. My opinion on that is I think different colours for the names above us would be the best, easy to see no matter where they are. 

Quite frankly I voted no to 3rd gender on game. I'd rather not choose gender at beginning of game.  There are so many variations to satisfy everyone.  What about the person who wants a male body but with an added pussy and breasts?  I am completely straight and being asked to think out of the box so each person, no matter their own personal preference, needs to think outside the box as well.  It is not just to add a penis or not to add a penis to the female form.  So stop just insisting on what those who choose to speak up here.  As for me?  I just want the strap on option removed from my main screen and put it in the character editor with everything else.  I also wish to support my In Game friends.

Edited by SusanLouisa

You know what, I have heard things like think outside the box, get with the times and other things people try to say to make it sound like us who want our own genders to be recognised in the game are somehow being out of touch. The truth is the ones who cannot admit that it creates problems for lots of people in the game are the ones out of touch. You say we are the ones that need to think about others and how they want to play but give little consideration to the many who have constantly come in these forums asking for this to be recognised. Not only is it always in these forums it is also always in discussions in the game. "There are so many variations to satisfy everyone" if everyone is satisfied why is it so often brought up in these forums and talked about in the game, why do people leave with for many it being one of the main reasons they do. There are several options that are not available and some people just refuse to acknowledge that. One that concerns me is to be able to play as a female without having to share my gender, without being able to be identified as a female without having to find our own way of doing so. To be able to have guys approach females without having to wonder what they are actually approaching. At least be able to tell if the girl they approach is going to have a pussy or a penis. Isn't that an option, one that is not available, one that I think most people would expect to be available. Or maybe it is just that most that do consider that option important have chosen to leave.