3DXChat Community

Third gender option for our avatars (Poll)

Xizi

Transgender avatars  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that 3DXChat needs transgender avatars?

56 minutes ago, Xizl said:

So if someone wondering why did I make this pool public which can be not so good from the point of maintaining privacy of voters:

A4wASbABJgAE9AiARZaLcLlopkAE2ACTIAJsNDyO

That's why. Look at the times of votes in general, how much it takes for most votes to appear after each one, and look the time frame between these votes. Then you can check these people accounts and see that most of them have 1 or 2 forum posts. It's clearly a little raid organized by some trans hating person who agitated his/her friends to login on forum solely to vote against, very probably that they did it even using alt forum accounts. 

simple , none of these are women and only know how to feel hatred towards the woman , now you want to criticize me i am not afraid but it is so and this thing makes me vomit

Edited by YenneferVengerberg

2 minutes ago, DomGSix said:

Theres already a toggleon the right in rooms just add to the options

This doesn't quite work right at the moment and is the main point of this discussion. As a woman some poses just add the penis and it can be a little upsetting to experience when it happens to you. Think of it this way, you choose a pose and the next thing you see is that your penis has changed to a vagina. So you change it back, right? Then you choose another pose and BAM back to the vagina again. Everyone here just somehow wants that issue fixed.

1 minute ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

simple , none of these and woman, now you want to criticize me i am not afraid but it is so and this thing makes me vomit 

Please do not think that these are the majority of any group of people. Haters are always going to hate and there is little that can be changed about that.  But there are plenty who can be what society likes to call "Straight" and still love and respect those who think and feel differently.  Keep faith that you have an army of supporters behind you wanting what is best for everyone. The haters can bask in the chill of their hate if they like as long as they keep it to themselves.

5 minutes ago, BellaGirl said:

This doesn't quite work right at the moment and is the main point of this discussion. As a woman some poses just add the penis and it can be a little upsetting to experience when it happens to you. Think of it this way, you choose a pose and the next thing you see is that your penis has changed to a vagina. So you change it back, right? Then you choose another pose and BAM back to the vagina again. Everyone here just somehow wants that issue fixed.

I Knew it doesnt work right now but you add the functionality but theres a spot to work from :)

5 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Was not trying to humiliate anyone. Just considering the ease of use for those wanting to be 'fluid'. Truly I meant no disrespect.

I understand that you have no intentions to humiliate anyone and don't have any ill intentions in general ^_^

Just... it feels awkward when important part of the body, of sexuality, being attached like a toy. I have nothing against people who want to keep it this way for themselves. But for myself I want to be able to lock it for good. It would feel awkward to have it in clothes section.  

I think, as a woman, that I feel like if this occurred to men in their everyday play the problem would have been fixed immediately. Yet this has happened to me over the last two years and nothing has changed for us. And yes, I'm aware that its probably been going on longer then my time here but please just address the issue so we can put it to rest.

Edited by BellaGirl

21 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Please do not think that these are the majority of any group of people. Haters are always going to hate and there is little that can be changed about that.  But there are plenty who can be what society likes to call "Straight" and still love and respect those who think and feel differently.  Keep faith that you have an army of supporters behind you wanting what is best for everyone. The haters can bask in the chill of their hate if they like as long as they keep it to themselves.

I ASK MODERATORS TO INTERVENE AND CANCEL THESE VOTES AND TO BLOCK WHO HAS MADE THIS 

On 7/2/2020 at 1:10 PM, CTEPBA said:

do not impose your opinion on others.

Sorry but with that statement all your other statements, past and future, have lost credibility. If you wish to debate any subject you best be prepared to hear a different opinion handed back to you.  This is an open discussion and all opinions have the right to be heard.

Is it still a debate about adding a gender? For that i sure vote nay, cause it's silly. Being transgender means you identify as one of the 2 "regular" genders, it's not a 3rd.

But really, why not change these checkboxes into a text field, where anybody can input whatever they fancy...
I wanna be able to identify as a cat or a rabbit and call you all catphobic for not wanting to add the option in 3dx.

But I do agree that an option to have or not have a penis by default would be nice.

Edited by Lorelia

This trans hate thing is nothing compared to fascism by those futas. I couldn't even count how many times I was criticized, insulted and got drama because of being hetero, prefer men and refused to have sex with them.

Is being heterosexual girl and don't want to have sex futa, lesbian, trans girl is a crime in 3DXChat?

4 minutes ago, Lorelia said:

Is it still a debate about adding a gender? For that i sure vote nay, cause it's silly. Being transgender means you identify as one of the 2 "regular" genders, it's not a 3rd.

But really, why not change these checkboxes into a text field, where anybody can input whatever they fancy...
I wanna be able to identify as a cat or a rabbit and call you all catphobic for not wanting to add the option in 3dx.

If being a cat or rabbit keeps the penis off me, then I'm all for that too.

6 hours ago, reasoner512 said:

This trans hate thing is nothing compared to fascism by those futas. I couldn't even count how many times I was criticized, insulted and got drama because of being hetero, prefer men and refused to have sex with them.

Is being heterosexual girl and don't want to have sex futa, lesbian, trans girl is a crime in 3DXChat?

A true TG would never react that way. That is a man thinking he will get more women playing the part of a TG.

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

A true TG would never react that way. That is a man thinking he will get more women playing the part of a TG.

And correct me if I am wrong, but that's majority of female avis and always have been, especially Futas or whatever you want to call it since everyone got different label.
The "Real" TG or whatever label you want to use to identify is such minority in RL that any survey in US or EU I can find comes somewhere between 0.3% to 0.6% which well... can damn be a rounding error and I very much doubt that 70% of female avis or more avis in 3DX are TG in real, but then according to profiles they are. 😆

Since it's more safe environment I do agree there can be more, but not majority more as it's currently in 3DXchat.

9 hours ago, BellaGirl said:

I think, as a woman, that I feel like if this occurred to men in their everyday play the problem would have been fixed immediately. Yet this has happened to me over the last two years and nothing has changed for us. And yes, I'm aware that its probably been going on longer then my time here but please just address the issue so we can put it to rest.

I don't get how can ppl be offended if you are a real girl and having there a "cock toggle" not like you have to ever use it. The only situation where cock gets put on automatically is - if you without any RP jump straight into sex where you are on TOP in penetration pose with another female and then you have to change to strap in M/F pairing this also got a special tab (ie bisexual) so it never occurs. Putting it on by accident is also really damn hard as the toggle is on far end of UI.

I play 3DXchat since 2014 and I literally do not understand how can it be problem "every day". I would like to see your 3DXchat play to see how you trip over cock option daily.

If TG was writing this - that they have to put cock on every day, okay I would understood a little as pussy is a default choice and there is only one scenario where you get put on cock automatically.

--------

So while I am up for adding some improvements on the system as a choice of it being a "wearable" perhaps in inventory or whatever else. I do think there are more important things that need focus on and needed for long time, especially now with the server stability. There are bugs I encounter for years, there were bugs that took years to fix and I think there are a lot more important things to fix or add first than reworking the whole avatar system cause few special snowflakes. Profiles are there for a reason and this topic was beaten to death years ago already.
The cock toggle was most likely added there due to technical reasons as it simply was an easy fix versus reworking the system to include third gender.

I was really vocal from 2014 - 2017 here and had some (by now deleted topics) where we persuaded devs to add more F/F or pure F/F poses.  Long ago it was so barren that FM had over idk 60 poses while FF or MM had 15 and perhaps 5. Lot's of things changed for better and still does. IF they would include or spent half year reworking gender system or how long it would take, it would open new can of worms with poses.  What if you are TG but don't want cock? What if you are TG but suddenly you don't have access to some pure F/F poses? What if you are Woman and suddenly half of the strap / cock poses got removed because devs thought girls would never use those? 

I also remember that long ass time ago there was just a cock, it was rigid as fuck, there was no strap or anything you just had to deal with it in those total of 3 poses you had compared to today.

Edited by Riela

26 minutes ago, Riela said:

What if you are TG but don't want cock?

Then you just play with regular woman avi? I already told in this thread that the whole idea of transgender avi is not an avi solely for real transgenders. You may call it futa like some people here do, I just don't like it because futa is very vague term. Such an avi (or customization option which seems actually more convenient) can be used by actual TGs, by crossdressers/sissies/femboys who are almost always play here with female avi, by non-binary people, by guys/girls for who being girl with a cock is just a fantasy as well, I know that it's pisses off some people but hey... it's not like you will see more/less of these people just because changes I and some other people suggest in this thread. There is already an option to play as a girl with a cock. Anyway, It's not about who is who irl. It's about option to lock the cock/pussy without need to activate cock each time you login or being afraid that cock will appear on your avi if you don't want it. 

34 minutes ago, Riela said:

What if you are TG but suddenly you don't have access to some pure F/F poses?

Well it's not going to be a problem if instead of adding third gender add an option to choose genital in character editor along with other body changes. I think it would be good to create a new thread about this but well... I am kinda feeling awkward doing it while this one is still so active. Maybe someone else wants. 

37 minutes ago, Riela said:

What if you are Woman and suddenly half of the strap / cock poses got removed because devs thought girls would never use those? 

And why would devs thought this way? They live in some alternate reality where biologic girls never using strapons and where lesbians do not exist? I doubt. 

38 minutes ago, Riela said:

I also remember that long ass time ago there was just a cock, it was rigid as fuck, there was no strap or anything you just had to deal with it in those total of 3 poses you had compared to today.

Yeah, I got you. This game now is much better than before, obviously. I have read the old forum posts. If I understand well, when it just started there was not even a cock option for girls. 

I just barely understand how should it stop me or other people from asking for more stuff.

42 minutes ago, Riela said:

I do think there are more important things that need focus on and needed for long time, especially now with the server stability. There are bugs I encounter for years, there were bugs that took years to fix and I think there are a lot more important things to fix or add first than reworking the whole avatar system cause few special snowflakes.

I never suggested that this should be a top priority. I agree that fixing server problems and bugs should be done first.

But I don't understand your arrogant attitude. By the attention this thread getting it's quite obvious that it's not just about "few special snowflakes" and things how they are currently bother a lot of people. Just because you don't see it as any kind of problem it does not making it unimportant. And if wanting more comfort in game making one a "snowflake"... Well, whatever. I don't mind being a snowflake. 

35 minutes ago, Xizl said:

text

Well honestly, Developers deleted old "poll" site with features as well many popular topics that went against their ideology including my own where they uploaded excel documents of sex poses, promising me and the community that all poses will be ported to FF. So there is reason why I wrote that. I do take developers competency into account, which most new people here do not as they do not remember everything that happened in past. It's also why I voted no because I am sure about few things:

1) If they decided to add a pure shemale / futa / trans avi or whatever else it would take too long and too much from other content. Some promises in past literally took almost year of development with no other updates.  The others? For example I remember where we voted for a group sex during 2015. People were excited hoping for FFF and MMM, lots of us voted "yes" due to that instead of other updates we could picked because we believed everyone would be included. When was the first FFF? I think at the end of 2019 or start of 2020.

I also do believe if it was an easy way for them to add 3rd gender without reworking whole system they would do so. I don't believe its possible from the technical standpoint. Perhaps it is, I might be wrong.

2)If history here taught me anything is that if it's possible to screw up, they would. I truly believe they would cut some poses from F/F or some pairings like idk trans /F would lack several they can use now not to mention other errors. Also reworking all clothes and so on to include cock.

Do you know that clipping with several dresses and panties / legs? That cut panties / leg into hole in space? Once upon time that didn't exist and the avis worked just fine. Why it's not working for years? no one knows. Males weren't erect all the time too If I remember right, why is that gone? 🤷‍♀️

3) Some people here are delusional you can see some in this topic, not goin to name them but for example just at quick glance from page 1,2 some hate that there's even strap on option for females just because THEY might never use it should we delete strap on now? Cause some snowflake hates it?  So I am not going to even comment on that as I feel my IQ dropped by the time I got to last page of this topic.

Overall, I do like your posts, especially in other topics as I find myself agreeing with you on several occasions.

Edit:
My arrogant attitude is from the fact that there is just way too many "gender" configurations to please everyone. Futas, MtF, FtM, Futas with cock only, Futas with both, Neko, furry whatever else they identify as. Adding just one would open a new can of worms, more complaining and likely way too many issues to handle. Not to mention we got tons of RPers with all 3 character spots filled this would force them to delete or buy another account which is another can of worms, not to mention tons of ppl are already bitchin that there should just be one avi.

I do really think that half of the ppl or more in this topic have no clue about scope of things they are asking and what it would follow.  I do think what we have now is "good enough" I think it could be improved but I do think adding 3rd gender creates more problems than it solves. I didn't even touched on all that drama that's goin on there.

Not to mention the US statistics according to wikipedia is 0.6% that identify as other gender than male or female  so let's say 2% of true TG be it FtM or MtF here. So from financial and any other standpoint adding pure transgender character is not worth if it would affect development time of anything else used by larger majority of players and again what if someone is futa and want to have both? What if they hate word shemale / transgender ugh ugh and ugh.

Edited by Riela

@Riela

Well, yeah. When I just joined in the end of 2018... Updates were REALLY slow. And I admit, I still encountering some bugs that I first encountered back then. Like... people walking in the wall on my screen while on their screen they are near me. Or naked bald black skinned females and bald white males with hard cock sticking through the pants. So I can understate your scepticism if you deal with it for many years. 

But hey... Last year, since the Autumn 2019, game started to develop much faster, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Xizl said:

@Riela

Well, yeah. When I just joined in the end of 2018... Updates were REALLY slow. And I admit, I still encountering some bugs that I first encountered back then. Like... people walking in the wall on my screen while on their screen they are near me. Or naked bald black skinned females and bald white males with hard cock sticking through the pants. So I can understate your scepticism if you deal with it for many years. 

But hey... Last year, since the Autumn 2019, game started to develop much faster, isn't it?

Yeah they do.

They are also including user content which in past literally took them several months to even get reply for. I remember collars. My friend made those so he made them send them to devs, waited 3 months for reply, they told them to fix something he done that in 30 minutes and send it back then again took them 3 months to hear from them and forum topic of idk how many pages begging for them to add it. but that's bit off topic.

Overall, yea, you are right, they are no longer treating this as a side project. Though how deep their knowledge of this game is, remain to be seen. Cause if I remember correctly, they didn't made this game but bought it ( not sure if i am remembering that right) But I do know that Rochi (one who made DLL) had to teach gizmo several things and she never worked with unity only took this as a hobby to put game apart. Not like we have all the features from the DLL back (gimme my timestamps :x)

24 minutes ago, Riela said:

My arrogant attitude is from the fact that there is just way too many "gender" configurations to please everyone. Futas, MtF, FtM, Futas with cock only, Futas with both, Neko, furry whatever else they identify as. Adding just one would open a new can of worms, more complaining and likely way too many issues to handle.

Well. Considering this... 

27 minutes ago, Riela said:

Not to mention the US statistics according to wikipedia is 0.6% that identify as other gender than male or female  so let's say 2% of true TG be it FtM or MtF here.

And this...

They should not have to add a cock option to a female avi in a first place. 

Yet they did it. Why? I don't know for sure, I did not play back then and I am obviously not a part of the team. But I can assume that it's because there was a demand. Because this feature attracts not only true TGs, but also a lot of other folks. Including crossdressers/sissies/femboys/non-binary people. And also males and females who wants to have sex with such an avi. Or the ones for who to be this way in game is just a fantasy.

Why should it be another way for transgender avi? As I already said before in this thread, several times, transgender avi is not solely for transgenders. But how else call it? Shemale? Offensive for a lot people. Futa? Same and also pretty vague. 

And well... When I started this thread... I thought it would good to add a third gender. But now I myself more leaning towards just adding another customisation option in character editor. Just not as a cloth. It would be wrong and humiliating. Add it as a body part.  Like this:

10 hours ago, Lorelia said:

But I do agree that an option to have or not have a penis by default would be nice.

This is not true at all. Trans is more then just going from male to female or visa versa. Its so much more then that... and infinitly more complex
Its more then just a life style, its not a perversion, its not just a choice people make. Somebody would choose to dress up as a cat or rabbit. I do not choose to be non-binary. ITS WHO I AM I have as little control over it as you do your natural eye colour 

And guys... please. Stop this 'a true TG would never...' and assuming what a TG will or will not do. Tans and non-binary are people are people they have hundreds of different personalities and political opinions. There is no single Trans gender personality or single trans ideology, unless they tell you, or show you. There is LITTERALY no way to tell who is trans or who is not. We have no choice but to take their word when they say they are and that's it. The consequences of not believing somebody when the come out as non-binary or trans are to high let alone immoral.

AGAIN: It is possible to make everyone happy WITHOUT making people pay 10k for a new avatar. A solution that should be easy to add. A character editor option to change your genitalia. A option only YOU have access to. NOBODY will be able to change it. We already have a penis model for female avi's a vagina model for male avi's won't be that hard surly. The Male bisexual poses just need small tweaks to make them vaginal.

This way all the 'snowflakes' get what they want for very little dev cost (I know the devs are.... slow. I'm not asking for this right now.), and we won't have to add a 3rd gender option. Nobody thus far has come forward with any counter to this and in fact some people have even posted suggestions the same as this or near enough

Edit: I will continue to bang on about trans inclusion, acknowledgement and acceptance until a point where we have true equality. I know it takes time and I know it takes work but on this I hold my opinion on my sleeve and will talk about whenever asked or when the topic turns that way. I don't care if people have heard it before and I don't care if people hate me for it, i've already known hate.

Edited by Beryl

this forum is a joke, one can make 100 emails and make 100 registrations, this forum is not linked to the registered person and who pays so that those who make false registrations and then vote
the blame for all this and for GIZMO and LISA who are responsible for this crap forum where then this happens in the photo
to blame and who doesn't care what people ask ... they care about the money and they are to blame for this shit called futa
at the end of the subscription I do not renew to be in a sexist and shitty racist chat that does not respect a woman's right to be 100% woman

Annotazione 2020-07-03 223821.png

3 hours ago, Riela said:

I don't get how can ppl be offended if you are a real girl and having there a "cock toggle" not like you have to ever use it. The only situation where cock gets put on automatically is - if you without any RP jump straight into sex where you are on TOP in penetration pose with another female and then you have to change to strap in M/F pairing this also got a special tab (ie bisexual) so it never occurs. Putting it on by accident is also really damn hard as the toggle is on far end of UI.

This primarily happens if you are with another woman that is using a penis. If I choose the pose for us the game then it decides that I must be wanting to have a penis and adds it to me. So she always has to make the selections or this is going to happen to us every time we change poses. This also happens with many FFM poses where a one girl is using the penis and the other is not. All I really want is some way to keep that from occurring. And if that means creating another gender, I'm in.

3 hours ago, Riela said:

So while I am up for adding some improvements on the system as a choice of it being a "wearable" perhaps in inventory or whatever else. I do think there are more important things that need focus on and needed for long time, especially now with the server stability. There are bugs I encounter for years, there were bugs that took years to fix and I think there are a lot more important things to fix or add first than reworking the whole avatar system cause few special snowflakes. Profiles are there for a reason and this topic was beaten to death years ago already.

I'm pretty sure this is the right place to discuss Development & Suggestions.

Edited by BellaGirl