3DXChat Community

Third gender option for our avatars (Poll)

Xizi

Transgender avatars  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that 3DXChat needs transgender avatars?

1 minute ago, BellaGirl said:

Why would you have to remember each time? Once you set it, it's set and stays that way until you decide different. I think we are asking for same thing but in different ways. You want it done in dressing room and I want it to continue to be done in world rooms. My main reason I want it stay this way is so you wouldn't have to run back to your dressing room just to add/remove a penis. People do RP with the ability toggle it on or off when they like. So lets not effect their game play by forcing them return. What we are both asking for is once set to whatever you want the poses will not over-ride and add or remove your choice.

But the toggle switch would need to still take up space on my screen. And there is no need to go back to wardrobe to remove anything now.  Just click on clothes and remove whatever you wish removed.

1 minute ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

i only ask for a solution to be found but not only for me as a woman but also for who is or feels a trans or other ... i do not understand why the male figure must be intact and the female one no , i think it was a choice made lightly too light

my english is not good i hope you understand what i write 😭

Your English is fabulous!  I am currently learning a second language and I have a great respect for anyone bilingual.  I agree a solution must be found. The more happy people on game the better for all. 

6 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

But the toggle switch would need to still take up space on my screen. And there is no need to go back to wardrobe to remove anything now.  Just click on clothes and remove whatever you wish removed.

I see what you are getting at. Make it part of the add/remove clothes while in rooms and toggle it there. Gotcha now.

So if someone wondering why did I make this pool public which can be not so good from the point of maintaining privacy of voters:

A4wASbABJgAE9AiARZaLcLlopkAE2ACTIAJsNDyO

That's why. Look at the times of votes in general, how much it takes for most votes to appear after each one, and look the time frame between these votes. Then you can check these people accounts and see that most of them have 1 or 2 forum posts. It's clearly a little raid organized by some trans hating person who agitated his/her friends to login on forum solely to vote against, very probably that they did it even using alt forum accounts. 

50 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

No please. Not in clothes section. Yes, penis should be in character editor, but it should not be a cloth item. It's humiliating enough to have it like an attachable toy on the side of the screen. Having it as a "cloth" would be even worse. It should be turned on/off somewhere in the body sliders section. 

5 minutes ago, Xizl said:

So if someone wondering why did I make this pool public which can be not so good from the point of maintaining privacy of voters:

A4wASbABJgAE9AiARZaLcLlopkAE2ACTIAJsNDyO

That's why. Look at the times of votes in general, how much it takes for most votes to appear after each one, and look the time frame between these votes. Then you can check these people accounts and see that most of them have 1 or 2 forum posts. It's clearly a little raid organized by some trans hating person who agitated his/her friends to login on forum solely to vote against, very probably that they did it even using alt forum accounts. 

Very probably someone wrote in wc about the poll. But probably your are right. 12/12/12 minutes, 13/13/13 minutes, 14/14/14 minutes, etc. Looks like someone loggin and reloggin to vote lol

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Very probably someone wrote in wc about the poll. But probably your are right. 12/12/12 minutes, 13/13/13 minutes, 14/14/14 minutes, etc. Looks like someone loggin and reloggin to vote lol

I doubt it is WC. In this case it would be some "yes" votes as well. Even if someone would agitate to vote "no" in WC – people has their own heads and some would vote "yes". It's definitely some little raid organized among friends/group of some hater.  

Just now, Xizl said:

I doubt it is WC. In this case it would be some "yes" votes as well. Even if someone would agitate to vote "no" in WC – people has their own heads and some would vote "yes". It's definitely some little raid organized among friends/group of some hater.  

a "No" agitation is okay for our wc, but if they come to the forum, they should vote with more random time delays in my opinion.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

a "No" agitation is okay for our wc, but if they come to the forum, they should vote with more random time delays in my opinion.

I mean even if someone agitates in WC to vote "No" – some people will actually check the link and poll and will vote "Yes" anyway. People not sheep to just do anything someone in WC told them. Not everyone for sure. 

Just now, Xizl said:

I mean even if someone agitates in WC to vote "No" – some people will actually check the link and poll and will vote "Yes" anyway. People not sheep to just do anything someone in WC told them. Not everyone for sure. 

Agree. There are no statistics about wc contingent ahah, only thoughts 😏

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Agree. There are no statistics about wc contingent ahah, only thoughts 😏

Yes. Well. I guess I still have some believe in 3dxchat's community. I don't believe that most people here are some kind of NPCs who would just go and mindlessly do what some guy in WC told them. 

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Yes. Well. I guess I still have some believe in 3dxchat's community. I don't believe that most people here are some kind of NPCs who would just go and mindlessly do what some guy in WC told them. 

I do.

4 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they toss a Link to Here into World Chat, and get Auto-Banned by the auto-mod?

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they toss a Link to Here into World Chat, and get Auto-Banned by the auto-mod?

It would be funny in a way for sure. But I would not want it. I mean agitating to vote "no" or "yes" in my point is a wrong thing, better let people decide themselves, but banning people for harmless links even worse. 

Tho, as I said, I am almost sure it's not just link in WC, even with agitation. It's most probably attack by some group of people, very probably also with some forum alts. 

Just now, Xizl said:

It would be funny in a way for sure. But I would not want it. I mean agitating to vote "no" or "yes" in my point is a wrong thing, better let people decide themselves, but banning people for harmless links even worse. 

Tho, as I said, I am almost sure it's not just link in WC, even with agitation. It's most probably attack by some group of people, very probably also with some forum alts. 

Agreed, heh, just a silly thought ya know?
Maybe the one saying they play the game professionally huh?
That said, it's kinda amazing to me, if a bit saddening to see how these things can bring out such, extreme views.
I honestly wonder what they're afraid of, ya know?

6 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I was able to link to it in WC and it gave me a power up. My avatar is huge now and I can dance twice as fast.

Edited by Coldheart

1 minute ago, Derai said:

Agreed, heh, just a silly thought ya know?
Maybe the one saying they play the game professionally huh?
That said, it's kinda amazing to me, if a bit saddening to see how these things can bring out such, extreme views.
I honestly wonder what they're afraid of, ya know?

Hate is rarely rational feeling. Or at least I believe so. 

38 minutes ago, Xizl said:

No please. Not in clothes section. Yes, penis should be in character editor, but it should not be a cloth item. It's humiliating enough to have it like an attachable toy on the side of the screen. Having it as a "cloth" would be even worse. It should be turned on/off somewhere in the body sliders section. 

So you want to remove the ability to remove/add penis altogether verses just being able to disable in world? Seems a little over the top to me. I'd rather them just fix the problem about adding penis without my consent.

Edited by BellaGirl

Just now, BellaGirl said:

So you want to remove the ability to remove/add penis altogether verses just being able to disable in world? Seems a little over the top to me. I rather them just fix the problem about adding penis without my consent.

Well they can make it possible for female avatars to choose in their body which genitals player willing to have. Vagina (just female avi, without any growing dicks),  Penis (TG avi without receiving vaginal poses, always with cock), Futa (working like before). 

1 hour ago, BellaGirl said:

I see what you are getting at. Make it part of the add/remove clothes while in rooms and toggle it there. Gotcha now.

Theres already a toggleon the right in rooms just add to the options

Just now, BellaGirl said:

So you want to remove the ability to remove/add penis altogether verses just being able to disable in world? Seems a little over the top to me. I rather them just fix the problem about adding penis without my consent.

If I'm reading the suggestions right (and please correct me if I'm wrong) this idea could work like this:
Avatars at creation/Body editing get the chance to select their genitalia.
Once someone picked the option to have a dick, they get no menu for Strap-ons in the room interface. (where you now can decide to have a cock or not)
Those that picked the options to have a pussy, keep the Strap-On menu as is. (So if they accidentally click a pose that would 'grow them a dick' it would be a Toy, instead of a flesh and blood penis, less awkward methinks)

Ideally the whole pose menu would be reworked so the ones that 'grow you a dick/require a strap-on'' would be clearly marked as well.

2 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Well they can make it possible for female avatars to choose in their body which genitals player willing to have. Vagina (just female avi, without any growing dicks),  Penis (TG avi without receiving vaginal poses, always with cock), Futa (working like before). 

Ah yes, so if you are going to choose TG/Futa you still have the option in world to have with or without penis. Now I'm completely ok with that.

9 minutes ago, BellaGirl said:

Just set your own default 

46 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Was not trying to humiliate anyone. Just considering the ease of use for those wanting to be 'fluid'. Truly I meant no disrespect.