3DXChat Community

Third gender option for our avatars (Poll)

Xizi

Transgender avatars  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that 3DXChat needs transgender avatars?

5 hours ago, CTEPBA said:

Well, if you know nothing and do not understand what you are arguing about.

What? Where did I tell it? I only told you that I am not making conclusions without having enough data. Like you do.

5 hours ago, CTEPBA said:

I have my own statistics

There is no such a thing like "my own statistics". Your personal experience is not a statistics. It's just a personal experience. You can't just expropriate your experience from interacting with people you personally know on the whole 3dxchat's community. Or you can, but you will get wrong results. 

6 hours ago, CTEPBA said:

I do not have fun and play very seriously

I am sorry to hear that you do not have fun. I am having a lot of fun playing 3dxchat or I probably would not be there. 

It is enough to understand the opinion and desires of most of the players with whom I communicate in the game

That is the point. 

Wikipedia, which you constantly poke, your head is irreplaceable))

Wikipedia, with a rare exceptions, is reliable source of information and available to everyone. Instead of "your own statistics" which is basically not statistics at all and just your personal experience, which available only for you and you, for some reason, seems to expect people to believe your conclusions based on it, just because. 

Anyway, I don't see any point to continue this argue with you. I am sure people who are reading us already draw their conclusions and trying to change your mind is simply waste of time. 

14 hours ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

yet another example of a male , he says a right thing but then votes against , i understand the important thing he can have his pleasure that then a woman says that she doesn't want this thing , he doesn't care male , he must have his pleasure and that's it , the woman and the his doll something he must use as he wishes , everything else does not count , only him

I'm not sure what your problem with my post is, and how you got to your assumptions about me.

15 hours ago, Xizl said:

You could just read the first message in the thread (at least) instead of asking these questions. I believe I articulate my thoughts clearly. But I guess you don't really look to understand anything, just feel a strong need to express your bigoted opinion. 

It was retorical question and not the actual question. No need to trigger yourself... look! next person didn't read at all what I said!

attitude or be ignored stright away for your gender.

And there are hundreds of rude woman or man in the game too and now what? And that they are played by insecure guys is something you assume without any proof. Why is the sex/gender (for me it is the same, language is a bitch) of the person who is controlling the avatar even important? Does it change anything?

There are but they don't come in waves like Futas and baby-cry for each and every update feeling descrimitanted yet they're the one who decriminate the others. Lol! It's more of a fact rather than an assumption. We don't need her proofs. It's not a kindeer-garden. It isn't very important to me either (which I proved) but to 'them' it is cuz you can get 

4 hours ago, Xizl said:

Anyway, I don't see any point to continue this argue with you. I am sure people who are reading us already draw their conclusions and trying to change your mind is simply waste of time. 

I agree, an empty conversation. Especially on the forum where they delete messages that they do not like. All the best in the game)

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

It’s actually impossible for users to delete messages from others in here. So your statement doesn’t make much sense..

Well, user can delete a whole thread with all its messages if they are created that thread. But I can assure that I am not going to do it :D

2 hours ago, GaborX said:

I'm not sure what your problem with my post is, and how you got to your assumptions about me.

my english is bad and it doesn't help me , you wrote the right things then you voted no ... i don't understand , please can you tell me and accept my apologies anyway i was angry :(

2 hours ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

my english is bad and it doesn't help me , you wrote the right things then you voted no ... i don't understand , please can you tell me and accept my apologies anyway i was angry :(

No worries. I voted "no" because of the disadvantage of having dedicated transgender avatars I wrote in my original first point. I wouldn't want people to be forced into categories in which they are then stuck. I think the long-term solution would be to have more freedom when creating the avatars, pairing body types with genitals for example, or even wearing gender-neutral clothing. The whole system should be more flexible than just adding more genders, so that people could express themselves better in the game as they are, or as they change with time (pre-op, post-op, etc).

And this of course involves how users are represented in their profiles, how different poses are handled by the game, etc. If the developers just added a new option for creating a transgender avi, many poses would have to be duplicated (again), then what about threesomes, etc. It's already often confusing. The problem in my opinion is more complex and the solution should be more flexible as well.

43 minutes ago, GaborX said:

No worries. I voted "no" because of the disadvantage of having dedicated transgender avatars I wrote in my original first point. I wouldn't want people to be forced into categories in which they are then stuck. I think the long-term solution would be to have more freedom when creating the avatars, pairing body types with genitals for example, or even wearing gender-neutral clothing. The whole system should be more flexible than just adding more genders, so that people could express themselves better in the game as they are, or as they change with time (pre-op, post-op, etc).

And this of course involves how users are represented in their profiles, how different poses are handled by the game, etc. If the developers just added a new option for creating a transgender avi, many poses would have to be duplicated (again), then what about threesomes, etc. It's already often confusing. The problem in my opinion is more complex and the solution should be more flexible as well.

i think instead that you have to do the trans figure , you talk about technical problems .. for me the problems are ethical and that affect the sensitivity of a person , mine like other women who feel used only for the exclusive male pleasure

alternatively provide the man with an optional pussy ... then we see how many men are happy with this thing and you try what it means to have something you don't want

too easy to say , hey you woman you have to do as i want and i don't care about your opinion ... so 50% woman with magic cock , think if you are with a girl and by magic you find your pussy and you no longer see the your cock ... happy ? i don't think you happy

Edited by YenneferVengerberg

6 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

then we see how many men are happy with this thing and you try what it means to have something you don't want

Not asking/saying this to make you upset.
But... Do you realize, that this is exactly how most Trans people feel about their body?
Born into a body they don't want. Looked down upon by others, women and man alike. Getting told they are not Real. 
Getting told that who they Are, is Perverted, Wrong and often Unnatural?

And in that case, having the option to have the body they want, in a game, is a good thing. Yes?
Them having the option to represent themselves, doesn't take anything away from you.

I hope my words get translated correctly in whatever system you use for it.
Again, not trying to upset you. And not trying to force you to change your mind. Just trying to make you think about it.

29 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

i think instead that you have to do the trans figure , you talk about technical problems .. for me the problems are ethical and that affect the sensitivity of a person , mine like other women who feel used only for the exclusive male pleasure

alternatively provide the man with an optional pussy ... then we see how many men are happy with this thing and you try what it means to have something you don't want

too easy to say , hey you woman you have to do as i want and i don't care about your opinion ... so 50% woman with magic cock , think if you are with a girl and by magic you find your pussy and you no longer see the your cock ... happy ? i don't think you happy

Yes, I'm looking at this from a technical perspective.

No, it has nothing to do with "exclusive male pleasure" and I don't know why you connect one to the other. How I behave with a partner has nothing to do with what I'd like to see in-game. I'd like people to have more freedom of choice. Personally, I wouldn't change my avatar because I am what I am. But I would still support the right of others to change how they like. And I don't think it has anything to do with your femininity or the respect towards you. I'm sorry if you feel men only use or exploit you but I don't see how it has anything to do with transgender options in the game.

All we really need is a Checkbox in game to select gender at that moment. Someway it can be done on the fly would be a nice option. I'd just rather have it add a strap-on to me or humping without anything then have a man's penis stitched on.

18 minutes ago, BellaGirl said:

All we really need is a Checkbox in game to select gender at that moment. Someway it can be done on the fly would be a nice option. I'd just rather have it add a strap-on to me or humping without anything then have a man's penis stitched on.

Sorry Bella but as much as I respect all genders this will not work for all of us.  As a full female that never has need for a penis I do not wish to have to remember to click a box for my gender each time I log in. I am what I am.  I suggest options when getting dressed so all can do as they please. Like any option provided in the wardrobe it can be removed and added at any time in any room.

3 hours ago, GaborX said:

As to poses. A few months back it was pointed out to me that the lesbian poses have a toggle switch so can switch which avi is in top/bottom position. THIS option should be/must be added to every pose. (There are times I'd love to be the one laying with my head resting on his lap)  Since they already have the capability I don't see it being a difficult process.

Edited by SusanLouisa

18 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Sorry Bella but as much as I respect all genders this will not work for all of us.  As a full female that never has need for a penis I do not wish to have to remember to click a box for my gender each time I log in. I am what I am.  I suggest options when getting dressed so all can do as they please. Like any option provided in the wardrobe it can be removed and added at any time in any room.

Yes! It can be very annoying for all – cis women,  transgender women, feminine guys playing female avi. Cock should not be something that person should turn on/off every time. It should not even be on the main screen. If it's not a permanent part of avi, then it should be turned on/off in character editor and saved as any other avi changes. I understand that need to turn cock on/off through character editor instead doing it like now maybe annoying to futa players, I mean the ones who play with both cock and pussy but... The way it is now – it's annoying and  disturbing for so many other people. 

Or maybe devs can make it work good for all: for futa avis devs should add a futa option in character editor, so for them things will just be the same way it is now, while all other people can lock their genitals – having only cock or only pussy all the time.  

Edited by Xizl

2 hours ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

The only time I feel "used" by a man is when I wish to be. 

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Yes! It's very annoying for all – cis women,  transgender women, feminine guys playing female avi. Cock should not be something that person should turn on/off every time. It should not even be on the main screen. If it's not a permanent part of avi, then it should be turned on/off in character editor and saved as any other avi changes. I understand that need to turn cock on/off through character editor instead doing it like now maybe annoying to futa players, I mean the ones who play with both cock and pussy but... The way it is now – it's annoying and  disturbing for so many other people. 

Or maybe devs can make it work good for all: for futa avis devs should add a futa option in character editor, so for them things will just be the same way it is now, while all other people can lock their genitals – having only cock or only pussy all the time.  

This is why I suggest that ALL of us "DRESS" the way we wish to dress in wardrobe/character editor.  Allows all to be more fluid and change as often as they change their shoes if that is what they wish.

2 hours ago, GaborX said:

Yes, I'm looking at this from a technical perspective.

No, it has nothing to do with "exclusive male pleasure" and I don't know why you connect one to the other. How I behave with a partner has nothing to do with what I'd like to see in-game. I'd like people to have more freedom of choice. Personally, I wouldn't change my avatar because I am what I am. But I would still support the right of others to change how they like. And I don't think it has anything to do with your femininity or the respect towards you. I'm sorry if you feel men only use or exploit you but I don't see how it has anything to do with transgender options in the game.

I understand you can not understand but for me it is so ... not only for me and a solution must be found

Edited by YenneferVengerberg

I am on another game which does give a third gender they call 'SheMales'.  Above each player is a name label. On the label of women is their name and a (w) for woman and on the name label for SheMales is an (S).  I would think this could also be offensive to some but this is how that game handles it so that men can look and know how that particular individual identifies themselves. Not suggesting this is what should be done, just adding for the sake of conversation.

47 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Why would you have to remember each time? Once you set it, it's set and stays that way until you decide different. I think we are asking for same thing but in different ways. You want it done in dressing room and I want it to continue to be done in world rooms. My main reason I want it stay this way is so you wouldn't have to run back to your dressing room just to add/remove a penis. People do RP with the ability toggle it on or off when they like. So lets not effect their game play by forcing them to return. What we are both asking for is once set to whatever you want the poses will not over-ride and add or remove your choice.

Edited by BellaGirl

12 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

How do you feel about each player, no matter their gender, having to dress the way they feel best represents them in the character editor/wardrobe?

i only ask for a solution to be found but not only for me as a woman but also for who is or feels a trans or other ... i do not understand why the male figure must be intact and the female one no , i think it was a choice made lightly too light

my english is not good i hope you understand what i write 😭