3DXChat Community

Third gender option for our avatars (Poll)

Xizi

Transgender avatars  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that 3DXChat needs transgender avatars?

@Beryl

Well, if it will be good for the game then why not. 

Anyway... I hope devs will bother to read this thread and make their conclusions. I would ping them, but they have more important stuff to do now, so maybe later, when the servers will be fine.

Edited by Xizl

futanari is not a woman
trans is not a woman
transgender is not a woman
... but i am in a game where to satisfy exclusively male pleasure i have to be 50% woman
... in a game that for the umpteenth time tramples the woman
... i don't want to satisfy male pleasure and be what i am not
... i want to satisfy my pleasure of being a woman 100% as are men who are 100% men
... i wonder , but and ask too much ?
I WANT THAT ONCE THE PROBLEMS ARE PLACED IT IS A PRIORITY THAT A WOMAN IS 100% WOMAN

3DX.png.0323b1ef4cba60e8d5291b55fa89f775.png

17 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

futanari is not a woman
trans is not a woman
transgender is not a woman

That is totally wrong in so many ways. 

It is not up to you to decide what makes a woman a woman. And it is NOT you who gets to decide if a person is a woman or not.

Also... Nobody here is against you! What you want is what I want! But to say trans people are not women like that is insulting and beyond ignorant

31 minutes ago, Beryl said:

That is totally wrong in so many ways. 

It is not up to you to decide what makes a woman a woman. And it is NOT you who gets to decide if a person is a woman or not.

Also... Nobody here is against you! What you want is what I want! But to say trans people are not women like that is insulting and beyond ignorant

a woman is one who has a womb to have children , do you think that a trans a futa a transgender can have children ?
NO , so i know what it is and what i am so if you want to mix things up to say that i am ignorant you are wrong

words have weight and changing their meaning is a mistake , so also a man and a woman at this point ? pity that he gets a 5 minute fuck but then the nine months if the woman makes them plus the birth ... and no it is not good to say that a trans and a woman , i am not a trans as i am not a futa and i'm not a transgender and I want to defend my right to call myself a woman at any cost ... to have the right to vote do you know how many fights and how many women have died ? i think not , you talk about a woman without knowing anything about what a woman still has to suffer today, like here in a game ... no no no no no no and no

as a woman i have every right to say what i say and to say that one who does not have a womb is not a woman

Edited by YenneferVengerberg

If you say you are a woman then you are a woman. I'm not saying you are not

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/woman

I don't see any reference to a womb being required for womanhood. 

What about women who were born without a womb, women who for whatever reason have lost there ability to birth children? Are they excluded? No longer women as you see it

And what about men or intersex people who have wombs and can have children... Are they women to? 

Edited by Beryl

20 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

I want to defend my right to call myself a woman at any cost

Someone trying to take away your right to call yourself a woman? How?

20 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

to have the right to vote do you know how many fights and how many women have died ?

Is it in any way related to the current discussion?

Btw, I think you are confusing sex and gender. Sex and gender are not the same concepts.

One can have a male sex, but being a woman by gender. Or female sex and being man by gender. Or being non-binary. 

But even to be a female by sex person not required to be able to bear a child. You are just said with your post that infertile women are not women, don't know if you did it intentionally or not, but you did. 

It’s sad that so many people think that when Trans people gain something, They lose something. 

If a Transgender woman calls herself one. It doesn’t mean I’m less of a woman. 
It’s not a zero sum game. 

Anyone IS the gender they identify with and the old way of thinking about Male and Female on the biological sense, is outdated. 
Nature has shown us time and time again that what we as a society call Gender, is fluid. 
In biology the change from ‘Male’ to ‘Female’ and vice versa is common. And perfectly natural. 

Humans are exactly the same. 
We are what we are. 
Let go of the old ways of thinking and just accept that anyone can be anything they want. 
And that this does Not mean you Lose something. 
It’s just that everyone gets to be equal. Period. 

40 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

a woman is one who has a womb to have children , do you think that a trans a futa a transgender can have children ?
NO , so i know what it is and what i am so if you want to mix things up to say that i am ignorant you are wrong

words have weight and changing their meaning is a mistake , so also a man and a woman at this point ? pity that he gets a 5 minute fuck but then the nine months if the woman makes them plus the birth ... and no it is not good to say that a trans and a woman , i am not a trans as i am not a futa and i'm not a transgender and I want to defend my right to call myself a woman at any cost ... to have the right to vote do you know how many fights and how many women have died ? i think not , you talk about a woman without knowing anything about what a woman still has to suffer today, like here in a game ... no no no no no no and no

as a woman i have every right to say what i say and to say that one who does not have a womb is not a woman

Just so you know I am biologically female. I know all the struggles and I have even studied them... in excruciating detail. So think again when you say I don't know anything about what a woman is or what they deal with.

Also. I DO NOT WANT TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY! I am trying to explain to you that there are more women out there who are being excluded, left in the dark and left behind because they are not cis.  THEY ARE WOMEN, They are like you! They may not have a womb... they may even have a penis. They may suffer slightly differently because of it but they suffer mostly like you. Their struggles... MY STRUGGLES, Are the same as yours. I'm not asking to share a safe space, not even asking for some kind of profound sisterhood. Just recognition that I... they... we exist. 

And in a place like 3dx where you can be as you wish... It would be nice if there was a little more of that inclusion.. More recognition for trans people and people like me WITHOUT taking away any recognition from women. I am on your side, please understand that! But I cannot accept that you, or any person, man or woman has any kind of right to decide the gender of another human being

Edited by Beryl

9 minutes ago, Derai said:

It’s sad that so many people think that when Trans people gain something, They lose something. 

If a Transgender woman calls herself one. It doesn’t mean I’m less of a woman. 
It’s not a zero sum game. 

Anyone IS the gender they identify with and the old way of thinking about Male and Female on the biological sense, is outdated. 
Nature has shown us time and time again that what we as a society call Gender, is fluid. 
In biology the change from ‘Male’ to ‘Female’ and vice versa is common. And perfectly natural. 

Humans are exactly the same. 
We are what we are. 
Let go of the old ways of thinking and just accept that anyone can be anything they want. 
And that this does Not mean you Lose something. 
It’s just that everyone gets to be equal. Period. 

when the other human beings will also have a uterus , every 28 days the menstruation and all the injustices that a woman must suffer will be all the same , until then we are not all the same , game or no game and it is incredible that there is someone who wants to put everyone same plan ... a man is not a woman as a woman is not a man and is not an old way of thinking but it is nature ... everything else is rhetoric and hypocrisy

now i close the speech and i don't answer to anyone any more given the ignorance and the little awareness of things in the name we are all the same , it is not like this and it will never be like this

2 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

when the other human beings will also have a uterus , every 28 days the menstruation and all the injustices that a woman must suffer will be all the same , until then we are not all the same , game or no game and it is incredible that there is someone who wants to put everyone same plan ... a man is not a woman as a woman is not a man and is not an old way of thinking but it is nature ... everything else is rhetoric and hypocrisy

now i close the speech and i don't answer to anyone any more given the ignorance and the little awareness of things in the name we are all the same , it is not like this and it will never be like this

Bye Felicia 

Just now, YenneferVengerberg said:

I have a uterus but don’t suffer from menstruation because of medication stopping my cycle.

Does that mean I’m no longer a woman?

My sister had her uterus and whole reproductive tract removed due to cancer.

Does that mean she’s no longer a woman?

You are misguided in your beliefs. I sincerely hope you see the light one day. 

this morning i went for a ride with my women's bicycle , now she and a woman is also called a women's bicycle, otherwise it was called a bat bicycle or a sheep's bicycle or as you want ... it's called a women's bicycle so is the same as me and is a woman ...

813Dm-BwYYL._SX466_.jpg

Nope, that’s actually just a bicycle, nothing gendered about it. 
Try again. 

1 minute ago, BadWord said:

The topic is avis on a sexchat, not gender politics. Admittedly, everything is gender politics, but get back on track or start a new thread.

Every topic about these subjects doomed to end up this way. 

a trans has a dick but you call her a woman, why not a man who has a dick ? ... I'm sure a man says that a trans is not a man even if he has a dick ... he is not a man but a woman yes, something not returns

It’s simple. 
Your body doesn’t decide what gender you are. 
A Trans Woman is a Woman no matter what her body looks like. 
Same with a Trans Man. 

But as @BadWord said. Let’s shelve this discussion. You have your view. I have mine. 
End of Story. 

Apologies to @Xizl for the derail. 

5 minutes ago, Derai said:

It’s simple. 
Your body doesn’t decide what gender you are. 
A Trans Woman is a Woman no matter what her body looks like. 
Same with a Trans Man. 

But as @BadWord said. Let’s shelve this discussion. You have your view. I have mine. 
End of Story. 

Apologies to @Xizl for the derail. 

is it you who decide that a trans and a woman ?

now i close

Edited by YenneferVengerberg

Technically speaking, this could be solved in two ways during avatar creation (in my opinion):

• First, the ability to choose between four options: Male, Female, Transgender Male (a male body with a vagina) and Transgender Female (a female body with a penis). The advantage here is that everyone could choose and stick to the option they identify as, or prefer (or simply want to role-play as). However, the disadvantage is that after you create your avatar, you are stuck with that option/genital, with no chance to ever change it freely.
  • Second, the avatar creator could be completely free, in that you could freely pair your body type (Male or Female) with your genital (penis or vagina). It could even be a character editor option where you can freely switch between them, or at least genitals. The game could also handle changes better, not forcing a penis/strap-on on women if they don't want it, but simply disabling the poses that would otherwise need them.

Also, profiles should clearly state what the user is currently, differentiating between males, females and trans people so that no one gets a surprise when the pants come off (not everyone clarifies this on their profiles).

So I think the problem can be approached from two directions: either by what options the avatar creation process offers, and/or what in-game options you have to edit your avatar. Also, the handling of different poses by the game is important, too. I have absolutely no problem with females with dicks, either on purpose or by accident (meaning I'm not put off if it accidentally appears during a sex pose, if anything it can be just awkwardly funny), but I agree that the game should handle these differences better.