3DXChat Community

Third gender option for our avatars (Poll)

Xizi

Transgender avatars  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that 3DXChat needs transgender avatars?

5 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

If I may add something please, from what I see in general over the internet related to the Futa "scene" they all (or most have) XTREME Pensises, the way a Penis is connected here to a male or even unwanted to a female, it is all the same, I think if you like to be in the Futascene (I dont) you should be able to have a real huge Penis as attachement, the one that is in game now is okay, but is not that Xtreme nor Futa related (in my opinion) but I can imagine that if you are in that scene you like to have a bigger Penis than whats standard provided in this game.

In fact they need to change the setup in a profile to things you like or not,  Male Yes / No, Futa Yes/No

Female Yes/No but  there should NEVER be a Penis attached to a female, not default and NOT on a pose "ball" too  ! ! 

I just gave my opinion about this, maybe others do agree or not ? 

I don't understand why you said that in reply to me telling Xizl "It's okay if you disagree with me.  I can't force you to be right."

1 minute ago, Derai said:

In the short term, I’d love to see a toggle switch. 
Like we have now for Run and Walk. 
But for ‘Strap-on/cock’ ‘Y/N’ (with a choice selection when Yes is selected)

And link that toggle to the pose menus so the Y/N state of the above toggle affects what poses you can select. 

Picked N, then you or your partner(s) don’t even See the options in the menu. 

That would be nice for the short term. Though if they do this I would like them to not just leave it like that and instead progress it further. I would like a option, basically reverse of what other people have said here. A option to lock a penis in... And not have it removable and to have my non-binary status more formally recognised as more then just a female avi with a flesh strap on

Just now, Beryl said:

That would be nice for the short term. Though if they do this I would like them to not just leave it like that and instead progress it further. I would like a option, basically reverse of what other people have said here. A option to lock a penis in... And not have it removable and to have my non-binary status more formally recognised as more then just a female avi with a flesh strap on

I agree. I just envision my idea as being doable in the current game. 
The pose menu already changes depending on where your avatar is. 
I might be wrong but I’m thinking of the game basically going. 

Avatar is on X object, Then load menu 1 etc. 

Now it would be Avatar has Penis toggle to Y, then display Menu 2 etc. 

With those choices then only for cock or strap. 

If it’s N, then display the usual menu.

In the long term, I’d Love to see those girls that decide to display their cocks. To be able to do so even when wearing a skirt and such. 
Personally always bugged me that my in game wife cannot ever go pantyless in a skirt without suddenly having a pussy. 

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

I agree. I just envision my idea as being doable in the current game. 
The pose menu already changes depending on where your avatar is. 
I might be wrong but I’m thinking of the game basically going. 

Avatar is on X object, Then load menu 1 etc. 

Now it would be Avatar has Penis toggle to Y, then display Menu 2 etc. 

With those choices then only for cock or strap. 

If it’s N, then display the usual menu.

In the long term, I’d Love to see those girls that decide to display their cocks. To be able to do so even when wearing a skirt and such. 
Personally always bugged me that my in game wife cannot ever go pantyless in a skirt without suddenly having a pussy. 

Wouldnt that be weird 🙂  wearing a dress or skirt and have a Penis sticking out 🙂

2 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

Wouldnt that be weird 🙂  wearing a dress or skirt and have a Penis sticking out 🙂

In the current way, yes. 
That’s why its a long term dream. Because it almost certainly requires something the guys are asking for too.

Namely to get rid of the permanent erection. 

Edited by Derai

34 minutes ago, Tali said:

I'll say yes because I'm really not against it. However, I think it would be far simpler to just add a "select default" option for strap-on or penis. 

For a real woman, a penis is not needed, and starpon is usually in exceptional cases) How it is implemented now is all unnatural and wrong. Let's make a man a big chest and let him choose by default whether he will be a man or a shemale)))

8 minutes ago, CTEPBA said:

For a real woman, a penis is not needed, and starpon is usually in exceptional cases) How it is implemented now is all unnatural and wrong. Let's make a man a big chest and let him choose by default whether he will be a man or a shemale)))

Real woman... what is a 'real' woman really? And can you please not use the word 'shemale'. Its not a huge issue for me, but its not a nice word to use, least of all as a catch all term for anyone not strictly cis male or female. Trans woman or trans man is good enough 

Edited by Beryl

7 minutes ago, CTEPBA said:

Let's make a man a big chest and let him choose by default whether he will be a man or a shemale)))

No. 

Transgender women should not be men with tits, even if you for some reason see it this way.

MtF transgender avatar should be based on women's body. 

5 minutes ago, Xizl said:

No. 

Transgender women should not be men with tits, even if you for some reason see it this way.

MtF transgender avatar should be based on women's body. 

Yep. I would like a slider that shows a transition form masculine to feminine but i'm a realist. That really would require a total rework 😕

Edited by Beryl

Sorry ... Let's start from the beginning then. What is a woman with a penis for you, a man or a woman?

For me, this is a man with effeminate symptoms. Why are you forcing women to bear this burden in the game, especially if most of the players on these characters are men.

8 minutes ago, CTEPBA said:

Sorry ... Let's start from the beginning then. What is a woman with a penis for you, a man or a woman?

For me, this is a man with effeminate symptoms. Why are you forcing women to bear this burden in the game, especially if most of the players on these characters are men.

What is a woman with a penis... a woman with a penis is the answer... or just A Woman. A penis is a physical organ and not really related to gender, in fact we impose our own gender onto it based only on the fact that most penises are found on men when in fact they are also found on intersex people and women

And I don't want for force women into anything. I want cis women to not have to deal with getting a magical penis on them when that would make them very uncomfortable. Just as it makes me uncomfortable when I loose my penis when certain poses are selected by my partner.

I want to stop that happening. And I have already posted my suggestion for a fix to that, along with other less realistic and possible future suggestions

Edited by Beryl

3 minutes ago, CTEPBA said:

What is a woman with a penis for you, a man or a woman?

Woman. Because it's well... woman with a penis?

3 minutes ago, CTEPBA said:

Why are you forcing women to bear this burden in the game

I am not forcing anyone. Neither Beryl are. It's devs who are making game one way or another.

I am not sure if it's language barrier or something but I guess it's kind of obvious that I want transgender women to be separate gender from regular women. But yes, the transgender women avatar's body should be a female's one, just with a cock. Looking like a girl, wearing feminine clothing. I can't understand how can it create any burden for women if regular women and transgender women avatars will be separated. 

19 minutes ago, CTEPBA said:

Sorry to double quote but I missed this point.
Sorry again for getting preachy but I feel this is a important thing to say

It makes no difference the real world Sex or Gender of a person. They have chosen how they want to be and that must be respected and we would have no choice but to trust them. If you would like to know a real world persons sex or gender you can ask them and if they say 'That's private' you can then decide for yourself if you want to continue RESPECTFULY. And if they lie... well they lie. I would rather they not but that's the risk you take when you go into a space where people can be anonymous like that and as much as I don't like it I see no way of respectfully enforcing that kind of thing

Edited by Beryl