3DXChat Community

Third gender option for our avatars (Poll)

Xizi

Transgender avatars  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that 3DXChat needs transgender avatars?

I saw a lot of people recently talking on forums about how nice it would be to add a transgender option for our avatars so I think it’s time to rise this topic again.

Pros:

• No more confusing situations when female avi suddenly grows a cock.
  • No more questions “Are you futa?” to women and no guys going insane because they did not bother to read profile of TG or futa player and saw a penis. Transgender avis can be indicated with symbol near their name, other name color or simply (T). So no more confusion.
  • “Interested in” section in our profiles should also have an option to choose men, women and transgender.
  • Transgender avis finally can have a proper working pubic hair that actually grows on top of a cock, not inside of it.
  • When/if devs will add an ability to switch before limp/hard cock it will be easier to add it to transgender avis without bothering regular female avis with it. Though for female avis wet/dry pussy state can be added as well, but it’s a subject of another thread and anyway it will be more convenient if genders are separated.
  • Transgender avis can get a better representation of their body in clothes. For example, a cock under skirt/dress, when they are not wearing underwear. Or underwear bulges.

Cons:

• Some people with futa fantasy will not be able to grow a cock in the middle of the sex or switch futa/female in general.

3DXChat has a male avatar and a "hermaphrodite (futa)" avatar (which females have always had to use with the penis option turned off).  The "hermaphrodite (futa)" avatar seem to be fine for all the men playing as women, hermaphrodites (futas), sissies, etc.  It is not, however, okay for some of us women.  Some of us women do NOT want a penis option and the game should NOT add a penis onto us against our wishes in certain poses (which we end up in because the game only requires two of the three people in threesomes to agree to the poses, instead of requiring ALL THREE to agree).

What 3DXChat needs is female avatars (no penis option and the game not adding a penis in certain poses against the wishes of the woman).

Edited by pretty

7 minutes ago, pretty said:

It already has them.  What 3DXChat needs is female avatars (ones with no penis option and which the game does not add a penis in certain poses against the wishes of the woman).  3DXChat has a male avatar and a transgender avatar (which females have always had to use with the penis option turned off).

No. We have a female avatar with a cock option. Pussy is a basic option. If you don't press any buttons you will have a pussy. If you will wear a dress or skirt without underwear - you will have a pussy. In character editor you always have a pussy. So it's a female avatar, no matter how do you personally see it.

I personally find it kinda humiliating when cock getting added like some toy, I don't even able to turn it on permanently in character editor.

And I am sure many women also find it disturbing when cock can appear during sex and they can't disable it for good. 

Btw, I thought you ignored me, no? 

11 minutes ago, Xizl said:

No. We have a female avatar with a cock option. Pussy is a basic option. If you don't press any buttons you will have a pussy. If you will wear a dress or skirt without underwear - you will have a pussy. In character editor you always have a pussy. So it's a female avatar, no matter how do you personally see it.

I personally find it kinda humiliating when cock getting added like some toy, I don't even able to turn it on permanently in character editor.

And I am sure many women also find it disturbing when cock can appear during sex and they can't disable it for good. 

I re-typed it...  changed it to say "hermaphrodite (futa)" avatars, because that's what they are... avatars for men to play as women, "hermaphrodites (futas), sissies, etc.

In certain threesome poses, in certain positions, the game automatically adds a penis to our female avatars, whether we like it or not.  This should NOT be how the game does us, because at such times it is forcing us to become "chicks with dicks" against our wishes, and sticking that penis we did NOT want into some man's mouth or ass.  This particular game mechanic needs to be removed.   It is not right for the game to be adding dicks on us just because the other two people in a threesome agreed to such a pose, as that takes away my right to not do something I do NOT want to do.  Sure, I can quit the threesome, but the game should NOT be doing this to women in the first place.

Edited by pretty

9 minutes ago, pretty said:

I re-typed it...  changed it to say "hermaphrodite (futa)" avatars, because that's what they are... avatars for men to play as women, "hermaphrodites (futas), sissies, etc.

In certain threesome poses, in certain positions, the game automatically adds a penis to our female avatars, whether we like it or not.  This should NOT be how the game does us, because at such times it is forcing us to become "chicks with dicks" against our wishes, and sticking that penis we did NOT want into some man's mouth or ass.  This particular game mechanic needs to be removed.   It is not right for the game to be adding dicks on us just because the other two people in a threesome agreed to such a pose, as that takes away my right to not do something I do NOT want to do.  Sure, I can quit the threesome, but the game should NOT be doing this to women in the first place.

I don't agree with you that we have " "hermaphrodite (futa)" avatars, because that's what they are... avatars for men to play as women, "hermaphrodites (futas), sissies, etc. "

It's not for men playing women. It's not for women. It's for ALL. And that is where the problem lies. We just have a one avatar/gender for a huge group of people and it does not work so well. 

Anyway... This discussion is pointless. No matter who suffer more from current situation – biologic women, transgenders, sissies... 

The way to solve it is clear: divide current female avatar into a true female avatar, without a cock, and transgender avatar. 

1 minute ago, <TALONQUEEN> THE ASCENDED said:

Man who the fuck are you even kidding right now? Trying to play the innocent white knight now suddenly? We all know YOU and most people here don't give a fuck about transgender people and prefer they not exist - or care what they like / prefer. get the fuck outta here with this pointless ass post and go back to the only other hole you live in  < technical support could not connect to the server post > -  

Thats all you're good for a little whimpering child on a forum not minding your own fucking business commenting on everyones shit when you think you know something - We don't want YOUR pretending opinions on how this community should manage or perceive all things trans. How are you even still not banned from this forum with your stupid ass inept cat photo you always think is so cool. it's not. i'd punt that mother fucker to the next dimension if i had a chance bitch 

Take your pills, sweetie. 

8 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I don't agree with you that we have " "hermaphrodite (futa)" avatars, because that's what they are... avatars for men to play as women, "hermaphrodites (futas), sissies, etc. "

It's not for men playing women. It's not for women. It's for ALL. And that is where the problem lies. We just have a one avatar/gender for a huge group of people and it does not work so well. 

its-okay-if-you-disagree-with-me.png

Good morning.
I do not understand why you have to insult yourself here everyone has their own opinion on whether they can or must share it is not a duty. Transgender or not I think that everyone has to decide for himself what he wants to be because if we only start with it comes next the topic of lesbian and gay and so on. so leave it as it is. OK. Changes must be made to certain poses and if it is done and you do not press the activation tail because everything is clear you are man or woman quite simply so why is such a barrel opened here. There are other things I think are more interesting, such as: jewelry clothes poses for men and women or I see it only as such.
I wish you a nice day and I love each other.
Peck
your NylonFee

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

I do totally agree ! ! thats why I add this to my  IN GAME profile > >For the Penislovers, as RL woman I dont have and dont want a penis,
same on here, I am not willing to use a penis or strapon on any person in this world<<<  nonetheless there are poses that even if you dont want it, there will be a penis attached,if you like it or not , but its 100%  absolutely against my will  ! !    It should be in game possible that there will never be a penis attached to a FEMALE avatar, not with a sexpose ,not on any other way , just NEVER  ! !  

Edited by Jenny Lakeland
Add text to make my point very clear !

It's annoying for non-binary people and trans people to. Quite alot non-binary and trans people don't like it when there penis is not permanent... don't like it only being on when having sex and only erect. 

Having a trans-woman and trans-man options are good for all players. 

-Trans women who like having a penis

-Women who don't want one forced on them

-People who's fantasy is being a woman with a penis (futa)

-Trans women who don't want a penis  

-Trans men who want a vagina and not a penis

- ect ect ect

Uniting the genitalia from the avi as a whole and making it a option in character creation is such a simple thing (Given you will have to changes clothes to add bulges) and it will solve a most of the complaints people have, trans, non-binary and women alike. In this everyone is on the same side.

Edited by Beryl

Weird question, but from what I've seen this topic mainly focuses on the whole futa part, right? When we're talking about transgenders, aren't there women who transition to a man? If that's the case then we shouldn't just have the "transgender" gender option be a female model with a penis, right? This would add a whole new load of work to the devs, won't it? Now you'd suddenly have to create the male model with a vagina too.

I personally have 0 issues with the whole strap-on section, just don't use it if you don't want to. I've also seen people mention that it's frustrating to suddenly be in a position where one of the two is forced to have a penis, don't use those poses? It's genuinly confusing to me that people are argueing here about a topic like this. The question was "Transgender option, yes or no" and suddenly everyone's talking about removing the strap-on section, putting it inside the character editor, argueing over poses that force one to have a penis, do all topics go like that? 

My opinion might be slightly warped because I don't mind using a penis in game even though I'm a girl. I love fantasy rp so nothing's out of the ordinary for me. It is however, totally understandable that some might be disturbed by this. But won't this be a one time thing? You've seen said pose once, now you know it forces one to have a penis so don't use it anymore. I also saw someone mention that they were disturbed when a girl suddenly has a penis... 9/10 times it's written in their bio, reading isn't hard 😕

Edited by FutabaSakura

1 minute ago, FutabaSakura said:

Weird question, but from what I've seen this topic mainly focuses on the whole futa part, right? When we're talking about transgenders, aren't there women who transition to a man? If that's the case then we shouldn't just have the "transgender" gender option be a female model with a penis, right? This would add a whole new load of work to the devs, won't it?

I personally have 0 issues with the whole strap-on section, just don't use it if you don't want to. I've also seen people mention that it's frustrating to suddenly be in a position where one of the two is forced to have a penis, don't use those poses? It's genuinly confusing to me that people are argueing here about a topic like this. The question was "Transgender option, yes or no" and suddenly everyone's talking about removing the strap-on section, putting it inside the character editor, argueing over poses that force one to have a penis, do all topics go like that? 

My opinion might be slightly warped because I don't mind using a penis in game even though I'm a girl. I love fantasy rp so nothing's out of the ordinary for me. It is however, totally understandable that some might be disturbed by this. But won't this be a one time thing? You've seen said pose once, now you know it forces one to have a penis so don't use it anymore. I also saw someone mention that they were disturbed when a girl suddenly has a penis... 9/10 times it's written in their bio, reading isn't hard 😕

The main issue in regard to the Bolded part up there. Is the fact that the poses that do that. Are not marked in any way. 

4 minutes ago, Beryl said:

It's annoying for non-binary people and trans people to. Quite alot non-binary and trans people don't like it when there penis is not permanent... don't like it only being on when having sex and only erect. 

Having a trans-woman and trans-man options are good for all players. 

-Trans women who like having a penis

-Women who don't want one forced on them

-People who's fantasy is being a woman with a penis (futa)

-Trans women who don't want a penis  

-Trans men who want a vagina and not a penis

- ect ect ect

Uniting the genitalia from the avi as a whole and making it a option in character creation is such a simple thing (Given you will have to changes clothes to add bulges) and it will solve a most of the complaints people have, trans, non-binary and women alike. In this everyone is on the same side.

I would gladly support some way that works for everyone.  As for me, I never had a penis in real life and I do NOT want one in the game... I also do NOT want to wear a strap-on (which should be in clothing editor, not on my screen, along with penis option). 

Just now, Derai said:

The main issue in regard to the Bolded part up there. Is the fact that the poses that do that. Are not marked in any way. 

Right, then a simple solution would be to add a tg symbol onto the poses. That's a much faster development project too compared to removing the strap-on section, creating a new gender, adjusting the male model for transgender purposes.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see what would happen in this community if they were to create males with vagina's. I've known a girl that transitioned into being a man, she kept her own privates for a very long time before taking the full transition. So that's something that'll have to be accounted for to.

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

Right, and the pics of the poses on the invites are so small I cannot see whose avatar will have what genitals in the pose.  It doesn't even give us any way to tell which female (or male or futa) we are in the pics.

Its a very complicated and personal matter for a lot of women and especially trans people. Personally its just a little annoying, I would like this to be addressed at some point but the way it works now is okay for me.

People like me (non-binary) choose there avi based on their ideal form. Something they cannot have in the real world. And a lot of there real world trauma can seep into this world anf follow them because the rules surrounding avi creation and the penis option are not consistent.

For example. Trans-women who have penises are subject to abuse when men find out they are trans. (You tricked me! ect ect) When they then come onto 3dx they are in there ideal body and for some that includes a penis. To many guys on 3dx don't seen to read profiles and they get irate when they find out about your penis. I don't have a penis IRL, but when they find out my avi has one and I am genderqueer they get fucky almost all the time and its exhausting. For a trans woman it can be frightening and can bring up real world trauma. 

A TG option on poses would also be a good addition 

1 minute ago, FutabaSakura said:

Right, then a simple solution would be to add a tg symbol onto the poses. That's a much faster development project too compared to removing the strap-on section, creating a new gender, adjusting the male model for transgender purposes.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see what would happen in this community if they were to create males with vagina's. I've known a girl that transitioned into being a man, she kept her own privates for a very long time before taking the full transition. So that's something that'll have to be accounted for to.

This will not fix the problem.  A "Tg" symbol on the poses doesn't tell us which position in the pose we will be in, nor if the game is going to add a penis onto us.

The "We don't know who we are in the poses" has been a problem for years, that's why we have a "change position" option. If they really bother you, go into a single world, test out all the poses and make your own notes. Even if we want them to make things clearer, I don't see any of that happening any time soon.

1 minute ago, Beryl said:

Its a very complicated and personal matter for a lot of women and especially trans people. Personally its just a little annoying, I would like this to be addressed at some point but the way it works now is okay for me.

People like me (non-binary) choose there avi based on their ideal form. Something they cannot have in the real world. And a lot of there real world trauma can seep into this world anf follow them because the rules surrounding avi creation and the penis option are not consistent.

For example. Trans-women who have penises are subject to abuse when men find out they are trans. (You tricked me! ect ect) When they then come onto 3dx they are in there ideal body and for some that includes a penis. To many guys on 3dx don't seen to read profiles and they get irate when they find out about your penis. I don't have a penis IRL, but when they find out my avi has one and I am genderqueer they get fucky almost all the time and its exhausting. For a trans woman it can be frightening and can bring up real world trauma. 

A TG option on poses would also be a good addition 

I have seen men say that "you tricked me" stuff in local chats before.  I know some people state specifically on their profile what their real gender is, or that they are trans, have a penis, etc.  But most people never read their profiles then blame them for tricking others.  There needs to be some way to show what the avatar is... like next to our names it has (M) for male, (F) for female, and (T) for trans.

I suppose if there are people on here and they categorize themselves as "Transgender" they should be able to have their avi as transgender, yes that should be possible !  I have nothing against any transgender person, all should be able to play how they feel or what makes them feel happy even in RL.

Personally I am happy how I am , and dont see any need to change myself into any other gender than female.

Nonetheless is it darn annoying to me as woman, to have a penis attached in a sexpose , is really a big turn off at that moment  Yikes  ! 

Having a option to hard pick your sex and genitalia as two separate things will help. If two women come together the poses where one has a penis will simply be not available for selection, unless one has a strap on. If a cis man and cis woman come together they will have the sex options as normal with the strap-on options in there own category (I think its called 'bisexual')

Again it shows the advantage of having it in character creation. And for people like Pretty and for people like me the penis issue would never ever come up again

4 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

I suppose if there are people on here and they categorize themselves as "Transgender" they should be able to have their avi as transgender, yes that should be possible !  I have nothing against any transgender person, all should be able to play how they feel or what makes them feel happy even in RL.

Personally I am happy how I am , and dont see any need to change myself into any other gender than female.

Nonetheless is it darn annoying to me as woman, to have a penis attached in a sexpose , is really a big turn off at that moment  Yikes  ! 

The same for me.  I have nothing against anyone.  You can have a male, female, futa, whatever kind of avatar you want.  It's your right and you paid for it.

And just as Jenny says... I am happy being a woman and do not want to change myself.  It also turns me off big time to have a penis forced onto my avatar, and for men to keep spamming poses they know will put me in "force a penis onto me" positions.

Edited by pretty

2 minutes ago, Beryl said:

Having a option to hard pick your sex and genitalia as two separate things will help. If two women come together the poses where one has a penis will simply be not available for selection, unless one has a strap on. If a cis man and cis woman come together they will have the sex options as normal with the strap-on options in there own category (I think its called 'bisexual')

Again it shows the advantage of having it in character creation. And for people like Pretty and for people like me the penis issue would never ever come up again

maybe the developers can add a "Sexual Preference" category onto our profiles, so we can pick from such options as straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual... and then somehow link that to which sex poses are available to us during sex.

13 minutes ago, pretty said:

I have seen men say that "you tricked me" stuff in local chats before.  I know some people state specifically on their profile what their real gender is, or that they are trans, have a penis, etc.  But most people never read their profiles then blame them for tricking others.  There needs to be some way to show what the avatar is... like next to our names it has (M) for male, (F) for female, and (T) for trans.

Having a tag on your name might solve the issue temporarily but you'll still run into players who will ignore it and it also tags people against their will. I would not like to have a tag over my head for all to see all the time saying 'warning! non-binary' it would feel very de-humanzing. Best imo is to encourage players to actually read profiles and talk to each other more and to moderate the sexism and transphobia more aggressively 

6 minutes ago, pretty said:

maybe the developers can add a "Sexual Preference" category onto our profiles, so we can pick from such options as straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual... and then somehow link that to which sex poses are available to us during sex.

That would work but it only addresses a part of the issue. Trans people and non-binary people will be stuck with the flesh strap on. But I can see what you mean

Edited by Beryl