3DXChat Community

3dchat will work! Everything will be fine! The game will work again soon! We have to wait a bit!

OLESYA

I understand that many are very upset that the game doesn’t work now! Many blame the developers of Gizmo and Lisa 3DX CHAT! But it’s not their fault! They are doing everything to make the game work again! Did you notice that there was more update? Remember how long we waited them! Now there is more update! But developers are people like us, sometimes they are wrong! And now the developers will install a new server! and I think the game will be stable soon and there will be more updates! Everything will be fine and we will soon return to the game again!From OLESYA with love)  

10 minutes ago, SkyDiver said:

Lovely Olesya spreads positivity and awesome music!  :D YAY

Sweet Olesya...in all the time I've been playing 3DX you are always a voice of joy and positive thoughts and fun! I get the need for people to vent and howl into the void and feel like they can accomplish something in all this chaos...you instead bring hopeful words and a calm perspective. I will celebrate the value of that any day!

Huggles and kisseses!

Lazlo

41 minutes ago, JackPine said:

I choose positivity and optimism, so this thread I enjoy.  It helps ME.  

I’m a jaded cynical bitch. 
But I love threads like this. 
Just because I’m pessimistic doesn’t mean I have to rain on others parade, so I agree wholeheartedly with you Jack. 

19 minutes ago, Derai said:

Just because I’m pessimistic doesn’t mean I have to rain on others parade, so I agree wholeheartedly with you Jack. 

Pours a bit of my half glass full into your half glass empty.  As long as I breathe I will cling to positivity, Derai.  🙂

In these times of such bizarre uncertainty,  I have to hold out hope that we will all be okay here. That is my wish.

Seriously though, I’m a strong believer of a simple fact. 
Adversity like this, brings people together because it reveals who we are. 
The game is down, so that issue Unites us. 
It’s something that’s happening to all of us equally. 

I know that sounds dramatic, but it’s true nonetheless. 
I’m seeing plenty of people commenting around the forum now that I never knew existed and it makes me want to meet them ya know?

It’s really interesting. 

41 minutes ago, Derai said:

I'm a jaded, cynical asshole.
For me, someone has to be the positive voice. So ... go team go I guess! 

3 hours ago, OLESYA said:

I understand that many are very upset that the game doesn’t work now! Many blame the developers of Gizmo and Lisa 3DX CHAT! But it’s not their fault! They are doing everything to make the game work again! Did you notice that there was more update? Remember how long we waited them! Now there is more update! But developers are people like us, sometimes they are wrong! And now the developers will install a new server! and I think the game will be stable soon and there will be more updates! Everything will be fine and we will soon return to the game again!From OLESYA with love)  

It is absolutely the fault of SexGameDevil that the Game is down for more than 24 hours. It proves there is not any desaster recovery strategy, it proves the server was not harden after the first attack and switching to a not ready beta proves panic mode.

The crash may not be the company's fault but the poor handling of this crash absolutely is, especially they have been warned with the 1st attack.

There not any reason for understanding or talking side for SexGameDevil.

3 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

It is absolutely the fault of SexGameDevil that the Game is down for more than 24 hours. It proves there is not any desaster recovery strategy, it proves the server was not harden after the first attack and switching to a not ready beta proves panic mode.

The crash may not be the company's fault but the poor handling of this crash absolutely is, especially they have been warned with the 1st attack.

There not any reason for understanding or talking side for SexGameDevil.

There’s nothing wrong with this thread. 
Olesya is entitled to her opinion just as much as you and I are. 
Let them have their positive thread. 

There’s no reason to trample on people just because they don’t think the same as you. 

If anyone is to blame it is whoever dished out these attacks. You wouldn't say an victim of a mugging is to blame because they didn't wear body armor. They didn't ask for an attack to happen and they're trying their best to fix it. I miss my friends too, but I'll see them again soon enough.

Apportioning blame for the server crash, and what might or might not have been done to prevent it is not going to reduce the time it takes to get the game back up and running. 

It happened. Shit happens, Life goes on, and nobody has been injured or killed as a result.

Bitching about why, when, or lack of information will not make anything happen any quicker. I have previously used the analogy of repeatedly pressing the call button in a lift/elevator to make it come faster.... IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

3 minutes ago, wysiwyg said:

I have previously used the analogy of repeatedly pressing the call button in a lift/elevator to make it come faster.... IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

Quite right!

Everyone knows you need to be gentle with that button, then it does come. Eventually 

4 hours ago, Derai said:

There’s nothing wrong with this thread. 
Olesya is entitled to her opinion just as much as you and I are. 
Let them have their positive thread. 

There’s no reason to trample on people just because they don’t think the same as you. 

And I have my opinion, there is absolutly no reason why I cannot write it. I did not insult anybody personally, just answered.

Positive threads like these are fine, and in fact, for those that really do stress about the game being down, perhaps they provide comfort or calm, so i'm all for it.

It's also true that apportioning blame doesn't make the game come back any quicker (I do understand it's back up in "test server" mode), and things can only get done when they're ready, and therefore patience is needed.

However (there's always at least one), people need to hold those that provide a service/game we pay for more accountable, and if nobody voices this, complacency arises.  The truth is, their servers should have been hardened after the first attack.  Lisa states they moved their test server into a "more respectable" server data center.  That should have been done after the first time.  With all things technology related, failures occur.  It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when", and WHEN it happens those with the ability to get it recovered and back online need to feel the pressure of accountability in order to prevent previous failures from occurring again, and proactively prepare for the next time.

It's a business and paying customers must use their voices (and wallets) to show what is and is not acceptable.

But again, positive threads need to exist as well because humans tend to go way off the deep end sometimes ;)