3DXChat Community

Ramblings of a punchy lass

Tania Rex

Been a while now since I've seen any of my friends around here since our unfortunate exile into the forums. I can't help but wonder how everyone is, how me lovers are doing, and what everyone is upto. But most of all I can't stand the sense of loneliness and boredom that comes with not being to spend time with any of them. I know it won't last forever, but I miss going to the clubs, meeting interesting people, and occasionally having a bit of fun with them through a hole in a bathroom wall. 

Hopefully we all get some news on when we get to go back home soon. These forums are quite alright, but flicking the bean to a naughty video here and there isn't really my cup of tea. In the meantime I hope my loves are doing will and imagine they aren't getting into too much trouble without me, but only time will tell.

49 minutes ago, TaniaRex said:

Hopefully we all get some news on when we get to go back home soon. These forums are quite alright, but flicking the bean to a naughty video here and there isn't really my cup of tea. In the meantime I hope my loves are doing will and imagine they aren't getting into too much trouble without me, but only time will tell.

I assume you mean coffee bean that you are flicking, so it wouldn't make a good cup of tea anyway

With our downtime me friend circle actually grew quite a wee bit so I find myself somewhat thankful for it. I've gone from being just that random lass that punches people to being a downright contributin member of perversive culture in our little community. I look forward to gettin back to me regular beat, but now I get to do it with a few new friends. Friends that are pretty darn good a licking that nice little spot between me thighs that makes me do the "oo's" and "ah's" and the "OMFGIGCAOYF"

I've found my self spending a lot of time at the hunt and fuck dungeon maze as of late. It's a really great place to unwind without all the commitment of having to be overly social. I just put on my hunter's mask and go lookin for some lass or lad to use for me amusement and have myself a good old time. And if their aren't enough bodies to go round I have meself a fun time just explorin the place and figuring out it's secrets.