3DXChat Community

3dxfree where i can find ?

DJ KHAL

He is referring to Lisa's post yesterday

"We understand that playing in this way can be uncomfortable for many players, so we will freeze all current membership time until the situation improves, all registered users will play for free until it's solved."

Unless we are mistaken... I was wondering the same of when this would be available? If anyone finds out please post.

On 6/30/2020 at 1:52 PM, DJ KHAL said:

i don't find nothing , i'm sorry , and no one of staff send to me a answer:((

Please, tell me you are just kidding us... tell me you are not really asking in the OFFICIAL FORUM of 3DXChat something truly ILLEGAL!!! Have you found your brain on Amazon??? Or this is your real nature??? Is this a JOKE??? Candid Camera GIF - Candid Camera Brenda GIFs

it's not a free version - they meant all who has a active subscription their play time won't be deducted.

so let's say you just bought a 30 day sub - it will stay 30 days until server will be fully operational

until then you are not spending your game time

disclaimer :

all of this is subject to change at any time at full discretion of gizmo and Lisa 

I took his question as thinking the test server was going to be free like last time, and where to get the separate client  download.

Edited by THX

6 minutes ago, NicholasP said:

With the members area not working, is there a link anywhere else to the game download? 

Ask around if someone still has an older installation file downloaded. 
If you get that mailed to you it’ll probably patch up to the current one after installation. 

I did that with a friend.  They had uninstalled and could not re-download. So I sent them an old Installation file for build 417. It worked. 

1 minute ago, Derai said:

Ask around if someone still has an older installation file downloaded. 
If you get that mailed to you it’ll probably patch up to the current one after installation. 

I did that with a friend.  They had uninstalled and could not re-download. So I sent them an old Installation file for build 417. It worked. 

Thanks, will do that.