3DXChat Community

World Editor While game is down?

LilMissMolly

You can sadly only do that trick if you can manage to log in before being crashed, then you can go to world editor. When disconnect and reconnect red bar pop up instead of clicking it you can just hide it aware and build in world editor then save file after, of course this work around doesn't allow live testing builds but does allow work around ability to do things inside there while servers are unstable. But sadly this only works while servers are unstable not when they're actually completely down.

12 hours ago, KimmyFox said:

You can sadly only do that trick if you can manage to log in before being crashed, then you can go to world editor. When disconnect and reconnect red bar pop up instead of clicking it you can just hide it aware and build in world editor then save file after, of course this work around doesn't allow live testing builds but does allow work around ability to do things inside there while servers are unstable. But sadly this only works while servers are unstable not when they're actually completely down.

Maybe they could add an option to the login, if the server is down you can still launch the world editor since it seems to be independent of the server being up. Like some games and apps have a no network standalone start option.

well there is kind of a way but you need to be in the editor before the connection is lost.

I've been working on my room the whole time its been down myself. Just because we lose connection doesn't mean we have to hit reconnect or quit, we can just keep building. Move the lost connection icon to the side, top or bottom and just keep going but remember to save your work often and when the games back up if it looks how it was at the connection loss, load your save file everything done will be in your save