3DXChat Community

An easy and harmless way to add Pregnancy to the game

JaneTheOrc

I have been reading this threading, and thought I would put my simple two cents in. There are many fetishes in game now that I have no interest in at all. Adding a new one doesn't bother me. We all play the way we decide to play. Having less options will only cause people to seek them out on another platform. Pregnancy bothers me much less than many male players thinking women are nothing more than objects to be used. (Before someone gets upset about that, I said many not all) Having bondage, futa, strapons, etc etc etc will never appeal to every persons interests, but having the variety of options brings new players with new ideas to the game. Like a female having a cock, I just do not click the button and play my way. I would love to see more variety in game myself. Wider ranges of body types, many more poses, more clothing and layering, etc. Anything to add more depth and variety to bring more people or open up more options. Seeing people offended by this is funny. I am much more offended that just about every clothing option for a female is made with everything falling out, while men have normal clothing choices. 🙂 However, it is just a game and I come to socialize and enjoy myself. 

55 minutes ago, LilMissMolly said:

I have been reading this threading, and thought I would put my simple two cents in. There are many fetishes in game now that I have no interest in at all. Adding a new one doesn't bother me. We all play the way we decide to play. Having less options will only cause people to seek them out on another platform. Pregnancy bothers me much less than many male players thinking women are nothing more than objects to be used. (Before someone gets upset about that, I said many not all) Having bondage, futa, strapons, etc etc etc will never appeal to every persons interests, but having the variety of options brings new players with new ideas to the game. Like a female having a cock, I just do not click the button and play my way. I would love to see more variety in game myself. Wider ranges of body types, many more poses, more clothing and layering, etc. Anything to add more depth and variety to bring more people or open up more options. Seeing people offended by this is funny. I am much more offended that just about every clothing option for a female is made with everything falling out, while men have normal clothing choices. 🙂 However, it is just a game and I come to socialize and enjoy myself. 

It is not "just a game".  It is REAL LIFE.  Saying it is "just a game" is the same as saying "other Human Beings do not matter and are only there to serve my self-centered desires".  Those who say it is "just a game" surely believe emailing and texting with their family and friends is just a game also.  Only someone with a less-than-adult mentality would say "it is just a game", and should definitely not be allowed in an adults only venue.

If it was "Just a game", you would NOT be able to socialize as all the rest of us would be AI controlled entities instead of real people.

Single player = just a game.

Multi-player = real Human Beings interacting with each other (aka, real life conducted over the internet).

Learn the difference.

*ignores you so she doesn't have to see more childish nonsense from you*

Edited by pretty

11 minutes ago, pretty said:

Interacting with other real people is not "just a game".  It is REAL LIFE.  Saying it is "just a game" is the same as saying "I don't give a shit about other people, I'm just going to treat them as if they're AI controlled entities, without emotions, hopes, and dreams".  Those who say it is "just a game" surely believe emailing and texting with their family and friends is just a game also.  Only someone with a less-than-adult mentality would say "it is just a game", and should definitely not be allowed in an adults only venue.

*ignores you so she doesn't have to see more childish nonsense from you*

To hang on a word. Talk about childish. The rest of that sentence was "I come to socialize and enjoy myself", how does that make you think I do not care?

I have no problem with the idea as long as it's optional, but it raises the question of how clothing will be handled. Does that mean all women's clothing will need to be done in two sizes, regular and preggers? What about sex poses, there will need to be a lot of work making them all viable (or only allowing some to work with preggers) I feel like that is asking a lot honestly.

2 hours ago, Xaufin said:

It may shock some people to know that pregnant women not only get aroused but sometimes even (gasp) have sex. And foreplay with pregnant or nursing women can sometimes even trigger (gasp) milk?!

While the fetish itself (and lactation fetish) is rare and somewhat taboo, I think the aversion stems from the inability to mentally separate pregnant women from what they're carrying.

Any game that has both sex mechanics and NPC children would have to take extraordinary measures to keep those separate. It's not impossible, but the amount of development, funding, and monitoring required will probably never be seen by this game.

In conclusion: +1 to belly attachment, but understand that it will mess with many poses.

It is possible that many poses would not be compatible with pregnancy, abdominal changes, so these poses could not be achieved if you turn on "pregnancy" with one button .... just like cock by the futas. Many times futa in the "man" position by sexposes.... and this kick out many poses to... so futa can be pregnant because this reason!
And changing clothes shouldn’t be a problem ... breasts can also change abnormally and not cause a problem with the look of the clothes.

Edited by Angelqueen

There would be plenty of things to figure out and plenty of things to do for it to be implemented, but it is not impossible.  And, surely people understand some sex poses will not be possible. 

As it is, clothes already adjust automatically to fit the varied shapes we set for our avatar's bodies. If you adjust the size of your breasts with the slider, your clothing adjusts automatically.  This is already the case.  So should not be difficult to do the same with clothing covering the belly of our avatars.

It should definitely be a choice, not something forced onto everyone.

Pregnancy in the game isn’t just a fetish for men who want to fuck pregnant women.
It’s a physical and soul state, just like the "futa" thing. Many players who play futa can also be trans person, not just hentai heroes. A pregnant woman as a status would give you plenty of opportunities for role play as well, and not just in sex ... in social game to! (like marriage) I know it’s a sex game ... but sex is also more interesting if the story is more interesting. That is, the social details evolve and expand in the game, so the game takes to a higher level!

That’s why I’ve emphasized in several of my posts that the variability of characters and the importance of social interactions provide the plus, and that takes the game forward.

If you watch the game, + 1 male-female sex pose now means much less than if the man can pick up the woman and carry her in her arms .... or pair dance.

The appearance of piercings adds much more to the game than +1 hair type.

+ few Foursome or +1 treesome poses means more now than a BDSM pose or normal FM pose ...etc

I should tell you guys all about carrying twin boys and how I delivered them three days early so they could get the free stuff for being Christmas babies and how my husband was on the other side of the screen with a phukkin video camera.

He even uploaded that shit to FB while I was still in the hospital and was expertly sworn at by my friends. That only told me they saw it all, too!

Indignity on top of indignity is what pregnancy is. If you only knew how *hot* it really is lol

2 hours ago, PrimmPriss said:

Jane, she was just being rude... Look over that bullshit. I like the way you explained YOUR IDEAS :)))) You weren't forcing shit on anyone 🙄 Every one is into different things... Thanks for bringing your ideas to the forum :D 

Yeah, I was not being rude at all, I agreed with her idea of adding a belly but not adding any kind of forced system around it.

10 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

I should tell you guys all about carrying twin boys and how I delivered them three days early so they could get the free stuff for being Christmas babies and how my husband was on the other side of the screen with a phukkin video camera.

He even uploaded that shit to FB while I was still in the hospital and was expertly sworn at by my friends. That only told me they saw it all, too!

Indignity on top of indignity is what pregnancy is. If you only knew how *hot* it really is lol

lmaoooooooo rolling here

1 hour ago, Angelqueen said:

It is possible that many poses would not be compatible with pregnancy, abdominal changes, so these poses could not be achieved if you turn on "pregnancy" with one button .... just like cock by the futas. Many times futa in the "man" position by sexposes.... and this kick out many poses to... so futa can be pregnant because this reason!
And changing clothes shouldn’t be a problem ... breasts can also change abnormally and not cause a problem with the look of the clothes.

As far as I am aware, in real life, many sex positions aren't compatible with pregnancy.... perhaps that could be accounted for if the feature is added?

Lmao. All I see here is people talking for the devs, saying it won't happen, and males trying to prevent a woman body option. 

If the fact that there is a baby involved is a problem, why not avoiding it by calling the feature a "cumflation" slider, letting the ones who want to use it as a pregnancy thing in private roleplays do it? 

Sure, it would mess with some animations, just like balloons sized tits, but nobody complained about it. 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

How about condoms?

Condoms would be super hot to allow some of us to recreate the whole "taking the condom off during sex" kink. But that's for another topic. 

Edited by ClaraLust

11 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Hey ,

I dont want to break it to you but its never gonna happen :)  like ....never never never never :) 

so lets move to the next cool idea u might have :) 

This had me chuckling again.

I could just hear all the complaints by people. Instead of an asshat cumming on you - which is a common complaint of many, it would be some bro lactating on you.

Edited by THX

23 hours ago, redheadrider said:

As far as I am aware, in real life, many sex positions aren't compatible with pregnancy.... perhaps that could be accounted for if the feature is added?

I want to know what the baby looks like after? so is their a birthing option or am i left to wonder? Enquiring minds want to know lol