3DXChat Community

Ninja Entertainment Presents: E8: I N F I N I T E - Aug. 21st - 23rd

Natsumi

It is time! The Biggest 3DX Exclusive Music Festival is coming back for it's 8th installment

E-Series Festival Returns with

E8: I N F I N I T E

Powered by Ninja Entertainment, Performed at The Vibe Stadium

e8_infinite_poster_by_jin_masamune_de0c6

Calling All DJs of 3DXChat 

You have been invited to participate at this 3 Day event in celebration of music on 3DXchat. 

Click HERE to Sign up

Join the official 3DX E-Series Discord @ https://discord.gg/QNrtsYs

E-Series Through the Years (2016 - Present)

E1 (2016)

Ukari.png?width=1083&height=609

E2 (2016)

5414e4bbcb9f6d2b258d45f480edf663.jpg?wid

88425c45f344e1eb3d3de78e794231a9.png?wid   

Event2.2.jpg?width=974&height=609

E3 (2017)

Copy_of_Concert_Flyer_Template_1.jpg?wid 

6gQH6SV.png?width=1015&height=609

5jLR1E0.png?width=1015&height=609

E4 (2017)

ev4_1(1).jpg

e4_special_poster__1__by_jinkuaili-dbg8i

E5 - Festival of Sound (2017)

e5_festival_of_sound_by_jinkuaili-dbih8b

2017-08-09_0042.png

E6 - Festival of Sound 2(2018) 

festival_of_sound_2_by_jinkuaili-dbu2fu6

fos2.png

FoS12.png

E7: EVOLUTION (2019, E-SERIES REVIVAL) 

dd5uh67-dff2ddd1-745d-47f3-9b0c-7ac9b3e1

2019-05-24_1944.png

2019-06-22_1449.png

2019-06-21_1822.png

2019-06-22_1447.png

2019-06-22 14-52-50_24385.png

2019-06-23_1452.png

2019-06-23_1453.png

"Music is the personification of our souls dancing to the rhythm of our hearts. It is the hidden emotions that are brought to life with each beat and sound. For Earth is the most musical planet in our universe. It is everywhere. From the song of the birds, to the whisper of the wind, and even from the rumble of the ground itself. Music is Life, and when words fail, music speaks."

- Natsumi Kusunoki, 3DX Ninja Kitty

Experience the E-Series on August 21st - 23rd, 2020

E8: I N F I N I T E

Looking forward to this year's E-Series event. If you're new to 3dx and haven't had the chance to DJ at a big Event, then look no further. E8 is calling for all DJs both new and old, regardless from what group you're part of. Play what you love. There are no limits of what kind of music you can play at the E-Series. Things are starting to come together for preparation of this event. 

Also if you're a dance group and would like to showcase your moves one one of the 3 days, DM me either here, on discord, or find me in-game. 

Wanna thank everyone for supporting this year's E-Series event. We have great people working hard behind the scenes to make E8 the best experience for everyone here on 3dx. If you haven't signed up yet don't fret. You still have time. I know many are bummed due to the fact that many large Real-life music festivals such as Coachella, Ultra Music, and maybe even Tomorrowland have been postponed or canceled due to the nasty pandemic that has struck all of us this year. With this in mind, I hope E8: Infinite will at least quench some of your thirst for music, excitement, and overall pleasure. We at E-Series won't let the virus stop us from having a good time. So, this event is for all of you, the 3dx Community. I hope you'll enjoy it. 

Love, Natsumi 💗

Hi Everyone, things are getting pretty exciting with everyone working hard on their sets and also building cool stages for the event. We've acquired over 30 DJs!! Its amazing that so many people can come together to celebrate music in one digital space. Sorry, I guess I'm rambling on a little. Anyways, schedule for the DJs will be posted here in a couple weeks as well as some great pictures for everyone to see the progress of the event preparation. I know its been a hot summer, so make sure to drink plenty of water and eat lots and lots of ice cream! ^^.

Hope everyone is staying safe in these hard times. I have faith that we'll pull through this. I had always thought that 2020 was going to be a great year, but it sure did backfire on us. Isn't funny though? When the world is put in a stigma of ordeals, its when we truly have one mindset. I honestly believe the world would be better if we were all trying to work together to resolve our issues rather than trying to fix it individually. It feels nothing will truly get done with that way of thinking. 

Why is it that people think they have to go through challenges alone? Are we all not one people? We are one but not one at the same time. It kind of makes me sad. I always find it ironic that the Olympics is the only time when everyone isn't trying to kill each other. Though I guess as a species, we've always been competitive. Anyways, I should probably end this post for now. I just want everyone to know that I care about you, no matter what country you're from. I really do hope that our futures are much brighter. Will talk soon before the festival, and remember to stay frosty out there. 

❤️ Natsumi 

getting some dance teams lined up.  we will have dance stages with dots.     dancing for  just a few hours is fine.   don't need to dance the entire 10 hours LOL   If you want the dance team  placard in the room let me or Nat or Ukari know

Edited by lisafelicia