3DXChat Community

Poll: Top Features To Add (DIFFICULT list)

Xaufin

Which feature additions are you most excited about?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which feature additions are you most excited about?

• DIFFICULT: Veto option for poses
    • DIFFICULT: Usable vehicles
    • DIFFICULT: Tails for characters (with animations)
    • DIFFICULT: Customizable Betty & Bob, or more virtual partners
    • DIFFICULT: wet and non-wet while naked, for females
    • DIFFICULT: erect and non-erect while naked (grower vs. shower options)
    • DIFFICULT: no limit group hug foreplay pose (avatars in circle) (sync 4+ people)
    • DIFFICULT: walking as a couple/group (leash options)
    • DIFFICULT: more body types
    • DIFFICULT: Elevators/teleporters
    • DIFFICULT: Doors
    • VERY DIFFICULT: Video streaming
    • VERY DIFFICULT: BPM slider for room owner (or DJ), to control speed of all dancers (also normalize animation speeds of all dances to same BPM)
    • VERY DIFFICULT: Dance speed multipliers (0.5x, 1x, 2x), works with BPM feature
    • VERY DIFFICULT: Inverse kinematic animations for breasts and breast play poses
    • VERY DIFFICULT: dick & balls options, size, cut
    • ENORMOUSLY DIFFICULT: Pose Editor

Hey everyone.

I made a list of all the recently demanded features I could see and sorted them into levels of difficulty based on how hard I think they'd be to implement (I'm a coder). The categories are:

• EASY (1-3 days)
  • DIFFICULT (4-10 days)
  • VERY DIFFICULT (11-30 days)
  • ENORMOUSLY DIFFICULT (30+ days)

All estimates are based on programming implementation time, not including the time to create art assets. This list is for FEATURES, not for BUGFIXES or additional CONTENT.

This poll has options for all the "Difficult" features. The more easy options will be listed in the sister topic: Poll: Top Features To Add (EASY list).

If there is a feature you can think of that is not on either list, please leave a comment!

Edited by Xaufin

16 hours ago, Xaufin said:

Hey everyone.

I made a list of all the recently demanded features I could see and sorted them into levels of difficulty based on how hard I think they'd be to implement (I'm a coder). The categories are:

• EASY (1-3 days)
  • DIFFICULT (4-10 days)
  • VERY DIFFICULT (11-30 days)
  • ENORMOUSLY DIFFICULT (30+ days)

All estimates are based on programming implementation time, not including the time to create art assets. This list is for FEATURES, not for BUGFIXES or additional CONTENT.

This poll has options for all the "Difficult" features. The more easy options will be listed in the sister topic: Poll: Top Features To Add (EASY list).

If there is a feature you can think of that is not on either list, please leave a comment!

Thank you for trying to quantify the different requests that gave been brought forth to show things in a more organized fashion vs. Sporadic comments. 

I also appreciated, as a coder, you adding in rough time lines for the various tasks. As a non-tech savvy person, it helps. :)

To implement every feature in the Easy list could take an estimated 34 days (6.8 work weeks), while implementing every feature in the Difficult list could take an estimated 217 days (43.4 work weeks).
This assumes Gizmo works full time and there are no other programmers, neither of which we know to be true.

I did expect that arousal system will be popular feature, but did not expect that it's even more popular than pose editor while (at least from my unprofessional point of view) requires much less work. 19/27 of peeps who currently voted are asking for it. I know that's a very little sample so far, but if the tendency not gonna change it means that majority of community wants it.

I just hope that they will implement it properly. I don't care much if it will be a slider or a simple tumbler (of course slider is better but I believe it's MUCH more work, no?) but I hope that they will give this option to everyone, not only for guys. Limp cock option for both male and female (while using cock) and wet pussy option for regular female avi. And about (grower vs. shower options) I am not sure what exactly did you mean, but I hope that there will be at least couple of limp cock sizes to choose from. I mean, limp cocks are not used in sex anyway so I guess it's not that hard? Sorry for the pun :D

Of course only after they will solve current server problems. 

Edited by Xizl