3DXChat Community

State of arousal?

danididit

I saw in another post saying something along the lines of not always having a hard cock. Am I the only one that has a fascination or is fascinated with a soft limp cock growing nice and hard as it's being kissed, sucked, stroked, and licked? It would be nice to see something like this in game

With women, seeing their vajayjay get nice n creamy wet would be nice as well, don't ya think?

I'm not an expert or a game designer by any means but showing a level of arousal for either men, women, or tg/futa, might be a bit complicated

On 6/28/2020 at 12:51 PM, danididit said:

I saw in another post saying something along the lines of not always having a hard cock. Am I the only one that has a fascination or is fascinated with a soft limp cock growing nice and hard as it's being kissed, sucked, stroked, and licked? It would be nice to see something like this in game

With women, seeing their vajayjay get nice n creamy wet would be nice as well, don't ya think?

I'm not an expert or a game designer by any means but showing a level of arousal for either men, women, or tg/futa, might be a bit complicated

I agree. I love the idea of making someone aroused. Have an erection slider on screen for the guys and futas. Same with the ladies. Would also be fun seeing nudists not freaky hard all the time LOL.

On 6/28/2020 at 12:51 PM, danididit said:

I am all with you, nothing is more sensuous then kissing, licking or sucking a flaccid dick and seeing or feeling it firm up in my lips.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:51 PM, danididit said:

That sounds really, really, really arousing!! 🥵

They could make the player control his or her level of arousal... on selecting the level with a button (low, medium and high). Just an idea...

Edited by LorenzoFr

On 6/30/2020 at 1:30 PM, JackPine said:

Just don't expect this first day the game is available again.  We will be stepping over an orgy just trying to get into the rooms! 🤪

No no.. of course not. Then again, here we are now after 1 day of being on a new server and shut down again

Priorities! :P lol

Just to say, as a man I adore that part of a blowjob when a woman takes my flaccid cock and I feel it grow in her hands and her mouth, particularly when she keeps it in her mouth the whole time from flaccid to fully erect!  It's one of the best bits of a blowjob!!

19 minutes ago, PaolaXX said:

OMG what a fab idea! Personally, I love giving handjobs for the exact fantastic feeling of turning a flaccid cock into a hard, pulsating, hot rod of flesh in my hands.

would like to ride a Hot Rod one with a purple Hood 🙂

5 minutes ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

would like to ride a Hot Rod one with a purple Hood 🙂

lol, I think I'm missing some cultural reference but nevermind! I'd ride a hot rod regardless of the hood right now. :D

To be honest, If i'm with a dude, and by the time his pants go down he's not already halfway erect. I'd be scratching my head...
Because I'd wonder if he's actually into it by that point.

Might be just me though.

That said, what IS fun is to tease 'm back to 'life' for a round two.
Breathing life into that spent cum-stained flaccid cock gently and sensually, now that. That's fun~