3DXChat Community

Please give us a pose editor and we'll call it even. All prior transgressions in regards to the server will be forgiven!

Kliwp

Just now, Tsela said:

Why would they give the facility to have a world editor to everyone, to make objects and rooms if maybe not all of them have skill in doing so? Seriously you make no sense there.

Are you listening to yourself?

Making a STATIC world is easy.

Making ANIMATED poses is not. You would have 3dx flooded with shit.

It's really not that difficult to understand...

The reason they didn't add it yet is absolutely because of the work needed to implement it. It is and would be an important feature of the game for creators. In the end If it it doesn't happen, it has nothing to do with some people being "clumsy" to use it. It simply doesn't happen because the work required to implement it takes time, something that apparently the devs didn't invest much into implementing this feature.

Maybe you are happy with writing walls of suggestion to some guys for some years, and you might also be happy downloading rooms others make, finding the world editor also pointless to exist, since "skilled" people could simply receive suggestions what to create instead.

Well I rather create my own stuff I would like to have really. Each to his own

Edited by Tsela

When this topic comes up and I read things like "they just need to implement it" I always asking myself... are those people really thinking this through?
The quality check that I have to go through to submit a pose is big. Little things can be a reason that I have to work on the pose again.
So... that means, if the pose editor comes to pass, Lisa would have to check many animations and most of then would be send back because of issues.
And we are not talking about 10 animations. 3DX has 1000s of people. Many of them will try it. Its just not possible to get that to work.

Besides that. As some already stated. If you truly want to create poses, hit that youtube link and search for 3dsMax guides and learn animating.
If you truly want to do that, it wouldnt be a problem for you to learn it. I for one, did learn everything from YouTube. Though I started that some years ago^^

5 minutes ago, Loruna said:

When this topic comes up and I read things like "they just need to implement it" I always asking myself... are those people really thinking this through?
The quality check that I have to go through to submit a pose is big. Little things can be a reason that I have to work on the pose again.
So... that means, if the pose editor comes to pass, Lisa would have to check many animations and most of then would be send back because of issues.
And we are not talking about 10 animations. 3DX has 1000s of people. Many of them will try it. Its just not possible to get that to work.

Besides that. As some already stated. If you truly want to create poses, hit that youtube link and search for 3dsMax guides and learn animating.
If you truly want to do that, it wouldnt be a problem for you to learn it. I for one, did learn everything from YouTube. Though I started that some years ago^^

No-one seems to get this aspect of creating animated poses that then need to be approved and implemented by the devs.

It seems to me that most people think it's so straightforward.

It isn't... at all.

well the pose editor can be made in any number of ways.

Yes indeed it can be a tool of creating a brand new animation.

Or naturally they can make it in the way teh world editor is made. We are unable to create new shapes, we have to piece a new object together with the existing shapes they added with each patch.

For the sake of simplicity and ease to use for regular users naturally that can be teh case for a pose editor too, having a library of some basic movements for example, which can be used to piece together an animation. Same as in the case of the world editor, if we don't want to go too deep in creating a brand new animation from scratch

For example having on the right side like in the world editor the library of different movements and poses, and selecting it to implement in your new animation you wish to have. With updates new animation bits can be added

Edited by Tsela

To get you straight Tsela.... you want the devs to create half made poses, upload them to the game and letting the players create their own poses?

Why not letting the devs, or people like me, doing full made poses and upload them to the game and playing with them directly?
And if you want your own poses, as said, learn to animate. And if you are to lazy for that, then just suggest poses you want to see.

Ohhh before I forget: I have to do any pose in any combination that is possible. For example: If I work on an anal pose, I also have to make sure it is also a vaginal pose (if possible) AND in every sexual combination. MM, FF, FM. So... every pose are 4 animations. And if I do vaginal pose aswell, 8 animations. This has to be in that pose editor aswell. Thats way to much work for the results that would come from it.

When I first staring working with the World Editor and learned how to create new things for the game, I thought a Pose Editor would be the next logical step in improving 3DXChat.However, after a bit of research, I discovered that most poses were just adaptations of earlier ones.After a lot of discussion with a few members who have made poses and even more practice, I created my first pose. A Pose Editor would be convenient but hardly necessary. It's more a matter of having patience and the willingness to learn and experiment,in my humble opinion.

2020-06-23 17-57-25_162383.png

7 minutes ago, Loruna said:

Why not letting the devs, or people like me, doing full made poses and upload them to the game and playing with them directly?

No I wouldn't want to ask for new things from people like you if I have the possibility to create my own things to enhance and customize my experience instead of relying on people "like you" (whatever that means.

But my suggestion about simplifying things wasn't something I asked for myself. I simply addressed the concern you people needlessly bring up about people being clumsy in creating genuine animations themselves so that idea was something that also can be done to simplify it.

Would be similar to the way teh world editor works , we are unable to upload custom textures or create new shapes. If according to some of you poses should be made only by "people like you"

I would handle it just fine in any case, and many others would, don't think so highly of yourselves. It's just ridiculous

Edited by Tsela

4 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I would handle it just fine in any case, and many others would, don't think so highly of yourselves. It's just ridiculous

Lol. I said "people like me" to address the other players that create poses for the game. I dont "think so highly" of myself.

10 minutes ago, Loruna said:

Lol. I said "people like me" to address the other players that create poses for the game. I dont "think so highly" of myself.

Anyway, Loruna. Send me the body mesh then. And I'll get to work also. :)

Oh right, I forgot, it is not available anywhere to simply get it, for whoever wants to try creating a new pose.

14 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

Cuz you need to show off quality animations made for you to receive the meshes, a friend told me but she didn´t get them cuz hers weren´t good enough

What does that has to do with anything really. They would check the animation you for example made and sent them using the body mesh you received from them.

Why do you need to create a different animation just to create an animation for the game which they check anyway and implement it only if they like what they see? You can show your skills making an adequate animation for the game also.

I don't see no reason why wouldn't that be available.

Edited by Tsela

34 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

They wanna see if you can animate i guess, before handing them out, idc bout that personally, just what i got told >.<

I do understand what you are saying, I heard this too. Obviously makes no sense at all. 

It's not like they hire with a work contract, with a monthly payment, so they need to see if the people who they pay afterwards each month can even do the job. I'm sure they didn't hire Loruna either with a monthly percentage from their income. So it makes no difference. They accept it if they like what she made, and add it to the game, or not.

It's a body mesh, people create something in their free time, and they verify it anyway, and implement it if they like it, of course. So there is no point asking for a different animation, when they will verify what you create with the correct body mesh anyway.

Exactly the same way they did with the tatoos also.

So yeah these awkward methods of doing things are among the reasons why people are asking for a pose editor also. Something that was actually promised by Gizmo too, by the way.

Edited by Tsela