3DXChat Community

Please tell us what is really happening

Xizi

On 6/28/2020 at 2:53 PM, terminus said:

I think that Devs don't know the meaning of "communication".

And also, they don't know the meaning of "respect for paying subscribers".

My subscripion will end in some months, but, if this problems still persist, i will not renew for sure.

I don't like to be fooled around.

fully agree , they ask for trust and patience but in the meantime they say nothing but lies and worse for me the real manager does not write a single word and leaves it to lisa alone to take all the criticisms ... in addition to good programmers they need one who teaches them good communication

i really like 3DX and i'm so embittered and angry not because now i can't go in but because of the lies and the little respect that should be mutual , i demand answers ... if we have to stay out a month to say it and keep us informed on everything , not so with sparse and disappointing communications

Edited by YenneferVengerberg

2 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

i really like 3DX and i'm so embittered and angry not because now i can't go in but because of the lies and the little respect that should be mutual , i demand answers ... if we have to stay out a month to say it and keep us informed on everything , not so with sparse and disappointing communications

Maybe they have more important things than spending their time sorting out the serious, the not very constructive criticisms and the nonsense on the forum that we sometimes read?😁

7 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

I think you didn't read Lisa's message from yesterday, so for your info they are working on moving us to the new test server which we can expect to be full of bugs and the memberships are frozen until the new server runs smoothly. Now they don't need to come every 5 minutes to explain what's happening. Do they???

I don't expect an update every 5 minutes but it has been almost 24 hours since Lisa gave us those details.   Surely, they are completing some steps and nearing a time when the new test server will be operational.  Why not tell us that, or perhaps a time frame where we can expect to see some action.  Given the volume of members and guests looking through this forum (presumably, looking for those answers) an update isn't an unreasonable request.

12 minutes ago, Zebedee said:

I don't expect an update every 5 minutes but it has been almost 24 hours since Lisa gave us those details.   Surely, they are completing some steps and nearing a time when the new test server will be operational.  Why not tell us that, or perhaps a time frame where we can expect to see some action.  Given the volume of members and guests looking through this forum (presumably, looking for those answers) an update isn't an unreasonable request.

We now know what they claim to be doing. Yes, a timeframe would be nice, but imagine the RAGE if they say 48 hours and it take 50...

I agree. Best to over-estimate the time frame and deliver the test server to us sooner than disappoint with a delay.  Needless to say, I am sure those NO TALK / JUST FUCK rooms will be busy AF given the rage some are feeling as I scroll through the forum.  LOL

58 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

fully agree , they ask for trust and patience but in the meantime they say nothing but lies and worse for me the real manager does not write a single word and leaves it to lisa alone to take all the criticisms ... in addition to good programmers they need one who teaches them good communication

What lies ?

19 hours ago, Meowww said:

Thx Aliviax

When open this new-test-server?

It was already open. The new thing is that they're throwing us all onto it in short order to do an unscheduled stress test, and hope it doesn't RUD.

1 hour ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

@everyone 3DXChat Community, Due to the DDoS attack on the server, the hard disk was damaged, the system crashed and administrators responded slowly. User data was not affected, however, restoring the game in such conditions is difficult and long. Our plan is as follows: We have a new test server, which is located in a more respectable data center. We will transfer all users to the test server to quickly give people the opportunity to play the game. If everything goes well, then all players will receive the patch and immediately be able to play on the test server. Since the test server has not been fully tested, players will probably encounter bugs, which we will try to quickly patch to fix. Please bare this in mind and please continue to report them. We understand that playing in this way can be uncomfortable for many players, so we will freeze all current membership time until the situation improves, all registered users will play for free until it's solved. Thank you for your patience during this matter. 3DXChat Team

1 - what is a more respectable server? that the one before was not?
2 - transfer us to a new server if all goes well? if everything goes well ?
3 - that we will surely have bugs ... sorry the first ones were a joke?

now that i feel reassured, fantastic teasing i really have no words ... it's so difficult to tell the truth and i don't blame lisa for taking all the blame but for gizmo who doesn't write a single word

1) Perhaps they are moving to a more well known company that can handle what is happening, i.e. AWS vs. a local hosting company.
2) They have to create a process to bulk transfer all subscribers... if something goes wrong, chances are it'll go very wrong.
3) We'll always have bugs. I'm sure everyone, especially the developers, hope that they are minor and minimal.

BONUS: Some providers use SSDs now, so soon, that won't be a point of failure. They may not have to worry about the hardware in the future, since that is usually virtualized too.

13 minutes ago, Derai said:

And yet here you are~

Cause I browse the forum. 

I see retarded complaints.

I'm Drunk.

So I though it would be a good idea to shit on fucking retards that can't masturbate without 3DX... My bad. Move along.

36 minutes ago, BadWord said:

We now know what they claim to be doing. Yes, a timeframe would be nice, but imagine the RAGE if they say 48 hours and it take 50...

Sweet heart, , what answer are you waiting for, when themselves have no idea what's going on?! The DDoS might be true or not..., change nothing still, we gonna come back online when the damage has fixed, and in my opinion have nothing to do with this "ghosts" attacks ....., doubt in 2020 any web server have no high lvl protection....I read only assumptions of players, everyone still expecting updates..., now let's be serious, what kinda management would not inform costumers with server rehabilitation process...So YEAH, we won't have an answer so soon...Wish you all beautiful day 💖

2 minutes ago, Nalley said:

Sweet heart, , what answer are you waiting for, when themselves have no idea what's going on?! The DDoS might be true or not..., change nothing still, we gonna come back online when the damage has fixed, and in my opinion have nothing to do with this "ghosts" attacks ....., doubt in 2020 any web server have no high lvl protection....I read only assumptions of players, everyone still expecting updates..., now let's be serious, what kinda management would not inform costumers with server rehabilitation process...So YEAH, we won't have an answer so soon...Wish you all beautiful day 💖

Sweetheart... I´m not waiting for anything except getting back on the ingame dicks.

Peace

9 minutes ago, Gaffe said:

I'm into scat so it's all cool

That was obvious from the shit for brains comments. 
But you keep playing yourself luv. 
Who’s the pathetic one hm?

The ones posting on a forum because a game they like is offline, and they want to keep in touch with their friends... Oh wait. 
My bad, that word might need some explanation eh? 
You probably never heard of ‘friends’ before. That’s when people actually like you. 
And no your momma don’t count.

But yeah, some folks just post here and ‘whine’ to their friends about the game being unavailable. 
You on the other hand, are such a glutton for punishment that you decide to come looking for a fight, but as with everything in your life. Ya failed~
Anyway, have a good day now ya hear?