3DXChat Community

Please tell us what is really happening

Xizi

I think that Devs don't know the meaning of "communication".

And also, they don't know the meaning of "respect for paying subscribers".

My subscripion will end in some months, but, if this problems still persist, i will not renew for sure.

I don't like to be fooled around.

Edited by terminus

Server maintance as a reason is hopefully a bad joke. You do a backup before you start with it and in case of issues, you perform the restore.

So, in case that "maintenance" would really be the cause, these people have simply absolutely no clue on how to operate a professional environment.

Unfortunately, no sure what would be worse: no clue or intentionally not telling their customers (us) the truth.

So is not that the server sucks, just DDoS (another) attack....But this gonna happen over and over, doubt there is no possibility to fix this issue considering that on "pockets" are a lot $ to buy a good defense for this server 🤥...Well talking for my self, I no need any compensation, we have events, have schedule to respect and place to find our friends in this virtual world.Think we deserve as long we pay for bread to eat it, I'm allergic to polentaScreenshot_69.png.307a6a2324974f525b63602979859b67.png

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

Okay then. 

Seems like this "maintenance" was a lie then. I don''t understand the reasons to lie to us in a first place but well... Whatever. 

I wouldn't assume she was lying. My guess was she wasn't given all the information and felt she needed to say something. 
She seems to be the one with the hard task of PR. It's not the easiest thing to do when communication lacks. I'm just guessing here but it seems that when she was given the information she informed us on what she did know. She could have even been told not to say it was DDoS in the beginning in hopes that he attacker might think they took the server down to stop him. 

Edited by Ghost Girl

54 minutes ago, Ghost Girl said:

I wouldn't assume she was lying. My guess was she wasn't given all the information and felt she needed to say something. 
She seems to be the one with the hard task of PR. It's not the easiest thing to do when communication lacks. I'm just guessing here but it seems that when she was given the information she informed us on what she did know. She could have even been told not to say it was DDoS in the beginning in hopes that he attacker might think they took the server down to stop him. 

Maybe you are right and Lisa did not do anything wrong, and it's not her fault at all.

Still, it feels nasty. We are going through daily disconnects for 1.5 months, still paying for the game, not quitting. And anyway we end up fed with lies or at least misinformated. It should not be like this.

5 hours ago, Xizl said:

Okay then. 

Seems like this "maintenance" was a lie then. I don''t understand the reasons to lie to us in a first place but well... Whatever. 

General practice.

Pretty much about everything.

another Ddos ?? congratulations I have to say to all the staff, that to say maybe there is a third time. And do I remember the first few words after the first Ddos "All fixed server up", and do we fall back again? what has been done so far? learn to protect yourself no? nice paid service.

From the first Ddos we go after days and days to solve the problem by returning up. Then bugs and more, servers always down after the first attack. Then suddenly it passes after weeks of total disgust and malfunction, and silence from the staff, suddenly unscheduled maintenance, and suddenly it turns out more Ddos .. I would not be surprised that many users have already gone away

how to badly treat users who pay you and keep the server alive..

Maybe another competetive game "owner"  is trying to take this down ? I dont know any other reason , why will there be so many DDos attacks ?

I dont know too much all that can happen, I am just a simple enduser , like to play with my friends on here, have some fun , but yes I am like others seriously disappointed that 

the game is down at this moment, and when will there be a new "attack" or will the servers go down again ? 

I met many funny new guys and dolls, I am not planning to leave for now, but they should solve it really good , thats what I am hoping for.

A DDos attack, really ? I mean why not, but it's not what you previously said... And it sure is an easy way to be excused. Were all the crashes every day DDos attacks too ? All the lags and glitches ? Is the game under Ddos attack for several years now ? At this point, it's not an attack anymore, it's a war.

By the way, when it will work again, I suggest you to write : " The game is temporarily available ”. You don't fool us anymore.

Oh by the way, we are paying, this is not a free game. I can't help myself to remember it to you. It's probably because I love money so much.

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Dear SGD

You should hire everyone from the forums now!
Everyone is an expert here now!
Dont ask anyone else!

That is all.

I'm not expert, bute some my friends (who are) tell me this.....

It's normal 21Hours from last news?

It's correct for subriscrivers?

6 minutes ago, Meowww said:

I'm not expert, bute some my friends (who are) tell me this.....

It's normal 21Hours from last news?

It's correct for subriscrivers?

I thought you cancelled your sub?

16 minutes ago, BadWord said:

I thought you cancelled your sub?

This is not the right question.

the correct question is:
Is it fair to treat those who pay for a subscription in this way?
Don't give any news for more than 20 hours.

eja.gif

Hello, in my opinion the most annoyed are them ... it is true that good communication is necessary, but their goal is that it works .... it is normal that we are bored too ... but try to stay calm .... and to have a constructive discussion ... there are bound to be suitable solutions otherwise the banks would be attacked every day .... i proposed a security patch before connecting ...

8 minutes ago, Meowww said:

the correct question is:

Just to play devils advocate for a moment...

What news would you want them to say? If it is a DDoS attack and the server is still down, when nothing has changed in 20 hours, there really isn't much to keep you updated on.

11 minutes ago, Meowww said:

the correct question is:

No, I don´t think it´s very fair, but I have been here long enough not to expect any communication from the devs. It is what it is.

Now, will you answer my "not right" question?

7 minutes ago, BadWord said:

No, I don´t think it´s very fair, but I have been here long enough not to expect any communication from the devs. It is what it is.

Now, will you answer my "not right" question?

I wait for this month of subscription to expire (I don't make longer subscriptions) and decide on how they will continue to behave and how the game will go.