3DXChat Community

Are you serious ?

secretylia

Translated from French to English on google translation ... Sorry, it's not perfect!

Since yesterday, I read the forum and I am sad and angry.

Ok, we are on a game and we pay a subscription for it ... It's annoying and sometimes annoying not being able to play it as we would all like to be able to do. The repeated disconnections and the days without play are not pleasant and I was like everyone angry sometimes.

But, we are talking about a game and not an essential tool for our life or our work, is it necessary to be as critical and mean in the words towards @Gizmo and @Lisa.

I think it is not fun for them and they are doing what is possible to improve the cons and try to counter the attacks. I would not want to be in their places!

3DX is a game and one of the best on graphic quality offered to us ... Many say they no longer want to pay and leave ...

Strange, these are the people who scream the most and that we see first on the game when it comes back.

I may have a lot of criticism, but not serious! I think right now they need more support than being criticized as I read on the forum! Criticism is so easy !!!

For an elder on the game, it is important for me to confirm to @Gizmo and @Lisa that despite all the negative people, I wish them courage and strength for all these super difficult moments and that I will stay on the game!

Texte traduit de français à anglais sur google traduction... Désolée, c'est pas parfait!

Depuis hier, je lis le forum et beaucoup de choses me désole. 

Ok, nous sommes sur un jeu et nous payons un abonnement pour cela... C'est agaçant et parfois énervant de ne pouvoir y jouer comme on aimerait tous pouvoir le faire. Les déconnections à répétitions et les jours sans jeu ne sont pas agréable et j'ai été comme tout le monde en colère parfois.

Mais, on parle d'un jeu et non pas d'un outil essentiel à notre vie ni à notre travail, est ce qu'il est nécessaire d'être aussi critique et méchant dans les paroles envers @Gizmoet @Lisa.

Je pense que ce n'est pas amusant pour eux et qu'ils font ci qui est possible pour améliorer les inconvénients et tenter de contrer les attaques . Je ne voudrais pas être à leurs places!

3DX est un jeu et un des meilleurs sur la qualité graphique qui nous est proposé... Beaucoup disent ne plus vouloir payer et partir...

Etrange, ce sont ces personnes là qui crie le plus et que l'on revoit en premier sur le jeu quand il revient. 

Je vais peut être avoir beaucoup de critique, mais pas grave ! Je crois qu'en ce moment ils ont besoin plus de soutien que de se faire critiquer comme je lis sur le forum ! La critique est si facile !!!

Pour une ancienne sur le jeu, c'est important pour moi de confirmer à @Gizmo @Lisa  que malgré tout les gens négatifs, je leurs souhaite du courage et de la force pour tout ces moments hyper difficile et que je resterai sur le jeu !

• secretylia changed the title to Are you serious ?

From my analytical business brain side, the continued outages make think this is the death knell for the game.

My emotive creative side feels there are too many like minded souls that can't just up and leave.  In different ways and reasons, we want to be here, need to be here.  I am willing to exhibit patience.  

FYI, my garden looks marvelous with weeding.  The weeds do not like the game being down!🙃

What absolute nonsense. I mean really, just nonsense.

First, "for an elder on the game"... honestly. Get over yourself. My $20 a month is exactly the same amount as yours.

People get angry, and yes, it's a game, but the major point, which you swept aside as if it doesn't matter, is that we PAY to play this game, and with that payment comes an expectation that it will work properly when we want to play it. Defending developers who just a few weeks ago had the same "We're under DDOS attack!" excuse as they do this weekend is frankly the most ridiculous thing I think I could possibly have read - but it's fairly common.

People who rely on a game for social connections and support will defend all of the bad behaviours of the developers, and help make excuses for them, when they simply aren't doing the job they should be.

DDOS mitigation was discussed at some length just a few weeks ago, and none appears to have been implemented if it's happening again so quickly.

I frankly don't believe the "DDOS Attack" excuse, and I'm frankly glad I unsubscribed when I did.

And to those who defend this game and the devs when things like this happen (especially with the frequency it appears to, given the threads on this forum), you need to read up on "Stockholm Syndrome".

Feh! "As an elder..." GTFO.

9 hours ago, secretylia said:

Translated from French to English on google translation ... Sorry, it's not perfect!

Since yesterday, I read the forum and I am sad and angry.

Ok, we are on a game and we pay a subscription for it ... It's annoying and sometimes annoying not being able to play it as we would all like to be able to do. The repeated disconnections and the days without play are not pleasant and I was like everyone angry sometimes.

But, we are talking about a game and not an essential tool for our life or our work, is it necessary to be as critical and mean in the words towards @Gizmo and @Lisa.

I think it is not fun for them and they are doing what is possible to improve the cons and try to counter the attacks. I would not want to be in their places!

3DX is a game and one of the best on graphic quality offered to us ... Many say they no longer want to pay and leave ...

Strange, these are the people who scream the most and that we see first on the game when it comes back.

I may have a lot of criticism, but not serious! I think right now they need more support than being criticized as I read on the forum! Criticism is so easy !!!

For an elder on the game, it is important for me to confirm to @Gizmo and @Lisa that despite all the negative people, I wish them courage and strength for all these super difficult moments and that I will stay on the game!

Texte traduit de français à anglais sur google traduction... Désolée, c'est pas parfait!

Depuis hier, je lis le forum et beaucoup de choses me désole. 

Ok, nous sommes sur un jeu et nous payons un abonnement pour cela... C'est agaçant et parfois énervant de ne pouvoir y jouer comme on aimerait tous pouvoir le faire. Les déconnections à répétitions et les jours sans jeu ne sont pas agréable et j'ai été comme tout le monde en colère parfois.

Mais, on parle d'un jeu et non pas d'un outil essentiel à notre vie ni à notre travail, est ce qu'il est nécessaire d'être aussi critique et méchant dans les paroles envers @Gizmoet @Lisa.

Je pense que ce n'est pas amusant pour eux et qu'ils font ci qui est possible pour améliorer les inconvénients et tenter de contrer les attaques . Je ne voudrais pas être à leurs places!

3DX est un jeu et un des meilleurs sur la qualité graphique qui nous est proposé... Beaucoup disent ne plus vouloir payer et partir...

Etrange, ce sont ces personnes là qui crie le plus et que l'on revoit en premier sur le jeu quand il revient. 

Je vais peut être avoir beaucoup de critique, mais pas grave ! Je crois qu'en ce moment ils ont besoin plus de soutien que de se faire critiquer comme je lis sur le forum ! La critique est si facile !!!

Pour une ancienne sur le jeu, c'est important pour moi de confirmer à @Gizmo @Lisa  que malgré tout les gens négatifs, je leurs souhaite du courage et de la force pour tout ces moments hyper difficile et que je resterai sur le jeu !

8 minutes ago, VanHausen said:

What absolute nonsense. I mean really, just nonsense.

First, "for an elder on the game"... honestly. Get over yourself. My $20 a month is exactly the same amount as yours.

People get angry, and yes, it's a game, but the major point, which you swept aside as if it doesn't matter, is that we PAY to play this game, and with that payment comes an expectation that it will work properly when we want to play it. Defending developers who just a few weeks ago had the same "We're under DDOS attack!" excuse as they do this weekend is frankly the most ridiculous thing I think I could possibly have read - but it's fairly common.

People who rely on a game for social connections and support will defend all of the bad behaviours of the developers, and help make excuses for them, when they simply aren't doing the job they should be.

DDOS mitigation was discussed at some length just a few weeks ago, and none appears to have been implemented if it's happening again so quickly.

I frankly don't believe the "DDOS Attack" excuse, and I'm frankly glad I unsubscribed when I did.

And to those who defend this game and the devs when things like this happen (especially with the frequency it appears to, given the threads on this forum), you need to read up on "Stockholm Syndrome".

Feh! "As an elder..." GTFO.

I am not an elder of the game, but outside 3dx I probably have a lot of years on most of you.  I do find the lack of debate and agreeing to disagree here disappointing.  If you find the current status of the game so disagreeable,  then leave.  Not sure why Secretylia needs to GTFO just for stating an opinion.  Everyone here is here for their own reasons.  Respect and peace to all of you.

Now I hope I don't catch any static for saying this... but why not just sell this game to a company that can handle it better? 🤐  

Because, sure, I'm just as upset as anyone else is about paying so much money for a subscription to a game that is not always up and running, not to mention the minimal price we have to pay to play it... and NO offense to ANYONE who is currently running this game of course... but i see quite a bit of wasted potential for such a graphically superior and gorgeous game, let alone some of the "sex games 101", as i will call them to put it simply enough, features they have been clearly missing since day 1 of 3DX's existence (like a creampie and a cumshot rag "button" just like the moan and orgasm "buttons" currently in game to name a couple off the top... and the workout poses? c'mon now, really? Thats just silly 😆 lol).

However, all that being said, I don't know ALL the steps to go about selling this type of game, nor do I know how difficult it may be or if its even possible to do in the first place (I would merely assume it is possible)... It just seems like they're having a lot of trouble with it lately.

And I hope I'm not sounding hateful here or like this is a flame post like so many others I've seen now... I promise that is NOT my intention here. 😅

Edited by Siffa88

17 hours ago, Siffa88 said:

Now I hope I don't catch any static for saying this... but why not just sell this game to a company that can handle it better? 🤐  

Because, sure, I'm just as upset as anyone else is about paying so much money for a subscription to a game that is not always up and running, not to mention the minimal price we have to pay to play it... and NO offense to ANYONE who is currently running this game of course... but i see quite a bit of wasted potential for such a graphically superior and gorgeous game, let alone some of the "sex games 101", as i will call them to put it simply enough, features they have been clearly missing since day 1 of 3DX's existence (like a creampie and a cumshot rag "button" just like the moan and orgasm "buttons" currently in game to name a couple off the top... and the workout poses? c'mon now, really? Thats just silly 😆 lol).

However, all that being said, I don't know ALL the steps to go about selling this type of game, nor do I know how difficult it may be or if its even possible to do in the first place (I would merely assume it is possible)... It just seems like they're having a lot of trouble with it lately.

And I hope I'm not sounding hateful here or like this is a flame post like so many others I've seen now... I promise that is NOT my intention here. 😅

I can give you several reason for that :

- The game is their baby. They invested time in this, it represent a big part of their life. Come on, 8 years. Why would they sell it just because some people are unhappy with it ?

- You do realize that if another company wanted to do something similar, nothing is preventing it to do so ? I mean, several people have created more complicated multiplayer game from scratch. If this game exist it's because of the creativity and the willingness of it's creator. Another company might chose to bring the game somewhere else, like making the game free but requiring you to pay for clothes, poses and such. And then the 6 to 15$ you pay each month would go to 20 to 30$ for the same exact amount of content.

I hope my answer doesn't look aggressive as it doesn't seems to be your point. Personally i'm more afraid they would end up giving up one day because i don't think anyone would make a game like this one before a really long time.

Hey stuff happens rather you like it or not and besides the point of you spending money on subscriptions for this game, lisa on discord is freezing all sub timers and is transferring accounts to a test server. Yes it sucks and yes there will be bugs but there going to update the test server for bugs while at the same time trying to fix the attack. Until everything is all ready again, we all get a free ride and get our time back when it was left off plus I'm sure they will add more time to subscriptions as a apologie like they did in the past. We gain more then lose unlike 3dx is experiencing 

While I agree that no one should attack Gizmo and Lisa on everything that is going on with the game program they have a *job* to do and a business to run. I'm sure we all appreciate the program and want to be here. However, I've been here for about 5 years and have yet to see this program run as it should. This is not like an overnight thing. This kind of situation has been happening over and over.  They really need to stop and put more money into the security and programing of this program , get it secure before allowing other people to subscribe. If this were a real-world situation, lets say a store for example.  If you loved a particular store, ordered something from that store and every time you went to go pick that order up, you would see a "Closed Sign" on the door. After a few weeks you'd get pissed and want a "Refund".  Now lets say this keeps happening to several people, not just you? Guess what people will end up shopping elsewhere and have "Already done so".  I am not complaining about the "Job" Gizmo and Lisa are doing , while I appreciate and admire what they do.  I am saying they need to look into giving people what they pay for, including a "Secure Site".

3 hours ago, spinalrip said:

While I agree that no one should attack Gizmo and Lisa on everything that is going on with the game program they have a *job* to do and a business to run. I'm sure we all appreciate the program and want to be here. However, I've been here for about 5 years and have yet to see this program run as it should. This is not like an overnight thing. This kind of situation has been happening over and over.  They really need to stop and put more money into the security and programing of this program , get it secure before allowing other people to subscribe. If this were a real-world situation, lets say a store for example.  If you loved a particular store, ordered something from that store and every time you went to go pick that order up, you would see a "Closed Sign" on the door. After a few weeks you'd get pissed and want a "Refund".  Now lets say this keeps happening to several people, not just you? Guess what people will end up shopping elsewhere and have "Already done so".  I am not complaining about the "Job" Gizmo and Lisa are doing , while I appreciate and admire what they do.  I am saying they need to look into giving people what they pay for, including a "Secure Site".

I agree with you somehow.

Though DDoS is something really hard to counter for a game. Websites can resist using cache / CDN and such, but on a game all request are dynamics and different, it's impossible to cache. If the game was restricted to one country, they could easily ban all others countries and they would be pretty safe, but then again, their game is open to the entire world.

You might heard from some others IT guys that they can work on the server architecture, they can invest in some system to prevent this, but this couldn't be compared to some companies who invest 50K per month in their hardware and IT team.

Sure they could have reworked the software before to handle DDoS like they have done with the new server, but it would have take them maybe one or two entire months to do that, and then people would have complained again for the lack of content.

5 hours ago, GottaGo said:

I can give you several reason for that :

- The game is their baby. They invested time in this, it represent a big part of their life. Come on, 8 years. Why would they sell it just because some people are unhappy with it ?

- You do realize that if another company wanted to do something similar, nothing is preventing it to do so ? I mean, several people have created more complicated multiplayer game from scratch. If this game exist it's because of the creativity and the willingness of it's creator. Another company might chose to bring the game somewhere else, like making the game free but requiring you to pay for clothes, poses and such. And then the 6 to 15$ you pay each month would go to 20 to 30$ for the same exact amount of content.

I hope my answer doesn't look aggressive as it doesn't seems to be your point. Personally i'm more afraid they would end up giving up one day because i don't think anyone would make a game like this one before a really long time.

i did not know most of that, so tyvm for making it more clear 👍 and its not that they'd sell it due to unhappy people but rather the constant difficulties they seem to have with it. but of course i get what you're saying. and i don't feel attacked here so no worries 😆 ty for replying in fact, was shocked no one said anything sooner. was also expecting smelly troll replies so this is a, dare i say it, breath of fresh air lol

I still have to ask "what were they thinking?" with the workout poses though lol and the lack of the "buttons" i mentioned that are, let's face it, in pretty much EVERY OTHER "sex game" on the market. THAT much still isn't clear to me but they must have their reason for doing it nonetheless. Maybe its a marketing tactic I'm not familiar with, like: "who needs creampies and ways to wipe cum off your face when you can workout and confuse the hell out of others on a sex game instead? 😉👍" my 2 cents of course. However... the poses probably WOULD make for an interesting ice breaker here and there id wager 😆 can think of a few lines that might get a giggle or 2 out of some people~

Edited by Siffa88

22 minutes ago, Siffa88 said:

"what were they thinking?"

Well, the workout poses are among the latest stuff added, and it´s just funny stuff. 

The cum I agree is weird. Would be nice to be able to remove it, would also be nice to get it on the back/ass. Hopefully there is a lot of new cum in all our futures.

1 minute ago, BadWord said:

Well, the workout poses are among the latest stuff added, and it´s just funny stuff. 

The cum I agree is weird. Would be nice to be able to remove it, would also be nice to get it on the back/ass. Hopefully there is a lot of new cum in all our futures.

Yep. see? ice breakers 😆

and i agree... also if you could keep each cum shot you got too instead of one "replacing" the other... its fun running around "all dolled up" in my opinion after all~ lol

3 hours ago, GottaGo said:

I agree with you somehow.

Though DDoS is something really hard to counter for a game. Websites can resist using cache / CDN and such, but on a game all request are dynamics and different, it's impossible to cache. If the game was restricted to one country, they could easily ban all others countries and they would be pretty safe, but then again, their game is open to the entire world.

You might heard from some others IT guys that they can work on the server architecture, they can invest in some system to prevent this, but this couldn't be compared to some companies who invest 50K per month in their hardware and IT team.

Sure they could have reworked the software before to handle DDoS like they have done with the new server, but it would have take them maybe one or two entire months to do that, and then people would have complained again for the lack of content.

I'm sure that I am not alone by saying this but I would rather be away from the game for a month or two and have a secure stable site that doesn't get attacked, compromised, and crash 20 times a day then to deal with what we have for the past ( 8 or so years ) Sometimes you have to invest in your company to keep it going, that is just business and everyone should understand and respect that. No matter what happens people are going to complain about "something" that is just life. However, if you were to open up a restaurant and don't know how to cook .. YOU BETTER HIRE someone who knows what the hell they are doing or you won't have a restaurant. 

Edited by spinalrip
wanted to add comment

4 hours ago, BadWord said:

The workout stuff, imho, is kinda cool, for the simple reason that the more poses we see for non-sexual things in the game, the more it makes the game seem more realistic and immersive. I appreciate more of the cuddle poses, group sitting, wall leaning stuff, and so on, and even the "Photo" poses are cool if you want to learn to be a better in game photographer. I thought that the one silly pose that somebody made with the woman handstanding on the guys pinnochio cock was functionally useless and a waste of programming time and effort. A 2 second laugh and then never used again. (Thankfully it's gone now.) The other cool thing about the workout poses is that it is starting to encourage more non sex based rooms...like Gyms, Health Clubs and so on. Yeah, you can still fuck in those places, but it creates more of a true world vibe when not every single place is a bar, club, or party island. If this game ever develops a functioning economy, it could be really cool to see real storefronts, coffee shops, clothing stores etc. Yeah, that's a whole other thread, but there ya go...