3DXChat Community

OMG FIX THIS

macattack

I am very surprised this has not yet gone to the Media and been announced around the world.

There is one word for all this,"Consumer rights" & legal prosecution toward the company them self's.

Personally they not providing what people payed for, which is very sad, because I been on here for 4 yrs now.

1 hour ago, Maxinejuicer said:

They need to do something seriously. because I never seen it this bad.

It´s never been this bad as long as I have been here. But one might suspect it´s related to DDoS, rumoured hacking of the game and the fact more members than ever wanna pass their free time in the game. They say new servers (or whatever) are coming, and I choose to belive them.

1 hour ago, Maxinejuicer said:

I am very surprised this has not yet gone to the Media and been announced around the world.

There is one word for all this,"Consumer rights" & legal prosecution toward the company them self's.

Personally they not providing what people payed for, which is very sad, because I been on here for 4 yrs now.

You been here 4 years, and still act surprised the devs are acting slow? I have not even been here half as long as you, and I am very familiar with the pace of things here, yet I will remain, and will renew if the game still exist when my present sub is up.

Media of the world don´t care about this fringe thing, but word of mouth has prob reached most who care about these worlds.

If people want to drag SGD to court over the $60 they spent on a year sub at x-mas sale, then sure, but I hope they don´t because I like being here.

Peace out.

12 minutes ago, BadWord said:

It´s never been this bad as long as I have been here. But one might suspect it´s related to DDoS, rumoured hacking of the game and the fact more members than ever wanna pass their free time in the game. They say new servers (or whatever) are coming, and I choose to belive them.

You been here 4 years, and still act surprised the devs are acting slow? I have not even been here half as long as you, and I am very familiar with the pace of things here, yet I will remain, and will renew if the game still exist when my present sub is up.

Media of the world don´t care about this fringe thing, but word of mouth has prob reached most who care about these worlds.

If people want to drag SGD to court over the $60 they spent on a year sub at x-mas sale, then sure, but I hope they don´t because I like being here.

Peace out.

I have seen 3dx chat on television and media before, a while ago now. Makes me think after all this that they not willing to properly sort the issue.

people work hard to bring the support to the community with there builds. Spend hours to create and design and still we find us in the pile of a trash cart.

I think we just need this fixing once and forever. People out there willing to support 3dx chat. I find it so sad. I understand why people complaining, they so angry and frustrated with it all.

Question is how long do people after wait for the server to be sorted. Lisa explained once and it's really not going down very well, this is nothing to do with DDos Attacks.

All I can say is that people got a right to complain and stamp there feet, because they love the game. 

Edited by Maxinejuicer

5 minutes ago, Maxinejuicer said:

All I can say is that people got a right to complain and stamp there feet, because they love the game. 

Yes, I agree totally! People have every right to complain. And they sure do!

11 minutes ago, BadWord said:

Yes, I agree totally! People have every right to complain. And they sure do!

To be honest, the more they push people, the worse it will get. I hope they don't get sued either.

all it takes is someone rich.

Edited by Maxinejuicer

24 minutes ago, Maxinejuicer said:

To be honest, the more they push people, the worse it will get. I hope they don't get sued either.

all it takes is someone rich.

Yet you bring it up.

Anyways, I´m not gonna defend SGD. I know that´s what it look like I´m doing, but I´m not.

14 minutes ago, Takisa said:

reconnect? big trouble (sarcasm) or do you have absolutely no time to re-enter?)

So, your point is crashing 300-400 times in 40 days is a normal thing and they they should charge money for that like the product they're selling isn't faulty?

I'm an avid Wargaming.net games player for years. Everytime they have server issues like disconnects they give 1 day premium free to all hundreds of thousands of players as compensation for that day's issues. It's called taking care of customers and company's reputation.

I'm not saying they should give 40 days free, but if they gave 5 days game time for discord or twitter numbers, they should do something like that for all these loyal players still here after months and a half of constant daily crashes.

10 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

If someone unsatisfied by current situation and would like to get refunds, contact support team https://3dxchat.com/support/#contact

if the link doesn`t work, follow another one:

https://info.bmtmicro.com/PaymentsRefunds.html

I understand if you not satisfied with game and they willing to refund. It's not the case with a lot of  people have been on there for years. 
Some people so frustrated and angry of all this, because they love the game. Don't think Giving money back satisfied most people that play the game, sorry but I can say, being on this game for 4 years doesn't cut it. And That i can guarantee people will think the same, that's been on 3dx chat for a long time. 

Edited by Maxinejuicer

12 minutes ago, Maxinejuicer said:

I understand if you not satisfied with game and they willing to refund. It's not the case with a lot of  people have been on there for years. 
Some people so frustrated and angry of all this, because they love the game. Don't think Giving money back satisfied most people that play the game, sorry but I can say, being on this game for 4 years doesn't cut it. And That i can guarantee people will think the same, that's been on 3dx chat for a long time. 

My message was neutral and to help others. I've been here for 6 years, and today, I'm more inclined to support our developers in such terrible time, even if the majority will hate me.

https://securelist.com/ddos-attacks-in-q1-2020/96837/

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

27 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

My message was neutral and to help others. I've been here for 6 years, and today, I'm more inclined to support our developers in such terrible time, even if the majority will hate me.

https://securelist.com/ddos-attacks-in-q1-2020/96837/

No dis-respect, but you know what I mean. 

Well we need to let @Lisa now that sentence is wrong. 

Development of the new server solution:
- The new server solution is ready, the servers are running. Closed testing is currently in progress.

Should say :- The new server solution is ready, the servers are running. Testing progress is currently, "Closed

I take it that the Server Maintenance wasn't the issue, but took a while to know you was under attack again. ekkk

Well that is going to cause more people stamping there feet now. people going to think they are being lied to. <shakes my head>

Edited by Maxinejuicer