3DXChat Community

CHEER for Announcements Supporters!

Feuermond

Hi all! 
Sorry for my bad English 😌 

Development of the new server solution:
- The new server solution is ready, the servers are running. Closed testing is currently in progress.

Question: When will public testing begin?
Answer: As soon as we decide that everything is ready to be tested, we will notify everyone. It may be very soon. Critical bugs may come up, and it will take more time to fix them, so please bare that in mind. Everyone will get access to the test client for free during the testing period. The purpose of the public test: To check the stress tolerance of a new server solution.

First release:
- Optimisation of the server and client code. Resistance to load at rush hour.
- The rooms stay open even if the owner has left the game. Will stay open until the last visitor leaves.
- Server side random /roll (1-100), /roll1 (1-6) and /roll2 (1-12)
- Protection of User Worlds.

Future releases:
- Moderation of User Worlds.

Myth: Developers make new media content instead of fixing the bugs!
- This is not true. The creation of the content involves the artists and animators only. They are not related to the programming department.

Myth: The project is abandoned. We are sinking.
- There is no reason to worry 😉 Please do not believe these rumors, as they are just that, rumors. Only Gizmo and Lisa are authorized to make public statements for important information.

Question: Hackers are hacking the server. Please ban them!
Answer: Please inform me in PM with evidence of these activities and if server contains a vulnerability.

Old server situation:
- The old server crashes once a day. Sometimes more often each day, this depends up on load. It takes time to reboot it. During a server reboot, it is useless to try to log in. You will be disconnected again and again. It is better to take a break for 15 minutes and try again.

Thank you for understanding! More information coming soon.

Remember? Some cheered for this one and then Build 419 came: "Bugfixes and stability update."

Where did we end? Still DC and another Sunday without a game:

Hi all! 

What is happening right now?
- Our "plane" crashed. We are checking the black box. I will keep you posted.

Now it is crashed on Discord it reads "maintenance"

Lisa gestern um 22:05 Uhr

Server maintenance

Lisa gestern um 22:42 Uhr

This may take several hours.

First an unscheduled maintenance after a stability update und now it suddenly is a crash? Seems somebody is really bad in English or simply incompetent and lazy: Again no really support on the weekend.

So here is the roadmap and timeline I expect to be followed:

1. Massive game time reward for every day with disconnects: Every day with disconnects is to be added to all user's game time. Not per entering a mail address but automatically!
  2. Fix of Server issues and dislocation of avatars within the coming week Monday to Friday.
  3. Announced features like pose editor and customizable clothes/hairstyles are to be released by end of July.
  4. Announced feature of moderated user worlds is to released by next week Monday to Friday along with the fixes.

But well okay, you 3DX supporters may stay happy have understanding. It all needs time and can happen. Stay not seeing SexGameDevil already had a lot of time and the only result is things have turned worse. This is what happens when you cheer for every announcement instead for results: SexGameDevil has no reason to really pressure on things but can stay lazy and just take our money.

Myth: The project is abandoned. We are sinking.
- There is no reason to worry 😉 Please do not believe these rumors, as they are just that, rumors. Only Gizmo and Lisa are authorized to make public statements for important information.

It's not a myth: We actually can see it, it is right about to happen now: We have not only the DC issue but instead the server is crashed after a so called bug fix and stability update, the short DC before this update now seem to have been heaven. For me it looks like 3DXChat is sinking because SexGameDevil is lazy, too chintzy for getting professional help and incompetent on its own. Time for the band to play "Nearer my God to Thee".

Build 419 is really a stability update regarding it is guaranteed we get more downtime and malfunctions every day for our money.

CHEERS!

Edited by Feuermond

So I don't want to get another game time or unnecessary XGold (game currency) given / refunded.
Honestly why should I do this measurement (3DX-Chat) longer than how for the time when I already have it by paying with a coin (full price - real money)?

What I want is compensation where I notice the developers are starting to understand what's going on and how the rabbit is doing.

1. Reimburse part of the money to your users, if no bank account data is available, use PaySafe codes.
These can be used in many ways.

2. Go and do regular server maintenance during the week (Tue - Thu) in the morning, as you are used to from other online games. I think most of them prefer to have no connection once a week for 1-2 hours than these irregular interruptions, where you never know how long they will last.

3. I still miss pure shemale - or Tranz avatars.

1 hour ago, VioletteDawn said:

Quindi non voglio ottenere un altro tempo di gioco o Inutile XGold (valuta di gioco) dato / rimborsato.
Onestamente perché dovrei fare questa misura (3DX-Chat) più a lungo di come per il tempo in cui ho già pagando con una moneta (prezzo pieno - denaro reale)?

Quello che voglio è un risarcimento in cui ho notato che gli sviluppatori stanno iniziando a capire cosa sta succedendo e come sta facendo il coniglio.

1. Rimborsare una parte del denaro agli utenti, se non sono disponibili dati sul conto bancario, utilizzare i codici PaySafe.
Questi possono essere utilizzati in molti modi.

2. Vai e fai regolarmente manutenzione del server durante la settimana (Tue - Thu) al mattino, come sei abituato da altri giochi online. Penso che la maggior parte di loro preferisce avere alcuna connessione una volta alla settimana per 1-2 ore di queste interruzioni irregolari, dove non si sa mai quanto tempo dureranno.

3. Mi manca ancora pura trans pura - o avatar Tranz.

Agree on ALL!!!

Need to ALL PLAYERS stop payment  and renew.

Maybe we can do the "3DXChat The End" party event in Chathouse 3D or RLC and Gizmo can promote it hear in the forum, on Twitter, Discord and so on.

Why there? They have stable running servers where gaming and party is possible. If we would celebrate "3DXChat The End" in 3DX it would end in DC and server crash before the party even was started.

Need to ALL PLAYERS stop payment  and renew.

Agree on that!

Edited by Feuermond

18 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

Maybe we can do the "3DXChat The End" party event in Chathouse 3D or RLC and Gizmo can promote it hear in the forum, on Twitter, Discord and so on.

Why there? They have stable running servers where gaming and party is possible. If we would celebrate "3DXChat The End" in 3DX it would end in DC and server crash before the party even was startet.

Agree on that!

I also think that this game is finally over.

Many people are quitting, and the game will get bad publicity.

Nobody will pay 1 cent just to try it out.

Thanks Gizmo and Lisa for all this ...

Thanks also for keeping us informed of what's going on. Last press release dates from more than 10 hours ago .....

I also think that LISA AND GIZMO put subscription money in their pocket, without spending a part of it to support gaming, servers and stability.

This is why it is important that we all stop with the payers. Otherwise they will continue to treat us like this, not giving a damn.

2 minutes ago, Meowww said:

I also think that LISA AND GIZMO put subscription money in their pocket, without spending a part of it to support gaming, servers and stability.

This is why it is important that we all stop with the payers. Otherwise they will continue to treat us like this, not giving a damn.

Such a populism.

If someone unsatisfied by current situation and would like to get refunds, contact support team https://3dxchat.com/support/#contact

if the link doesn`t work, follow another one:

https://info.bmtmicro.com/PaymentsRefunds.html

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Such a populism.

If someone unsatisfied by current situation and would like to get refunds, contact support team https://3dxchat.com/support/#contact

if the link doesn`t work, follow another one:

https://info.bmtmicro.com/PaymentsRefunds.html

Quite right.

But everyone also needs to publish and let people know about these gaming experiences, on the various forums of the gaming sector.So that other players are not cheated.
We need to help each other and make sure people don't spend money unnecessarily.

If then it seems normal to you that a TEAM does not keep the comunity up to date with press releases or other .....
They are gone, the WHAT'S NEWS section is gone, they are not seen on discord, here in the forum not even talking about it.

It's all a joke.

Hi all!

Since 27 june, our servers have been suffering from a large DDoS attack.

The lost game time will be compensated back to you all  when the game is back online.

I will post updates in this thread when I receive them.

Thank you for your support during this time!

First it was "maintenance", then a "plane crash" now it is "DDoS" again. Change of reasons really looks like competence, right?. Even if it is a DDoS why didn't SexGameDevil learn from the last attack? There was much time to harden the server but except announcements and not explained so called bug fixes and stability improvements there is nothing than a not available game again.

I bet it is again the weekend because penuriousness leads to no support on weekends.

I think stop paying and asking for refund is the only solution left because SexGameDevil has not any solution after weeks so there is no reason to think it will improve. In contrast there is evidence for it gets worse.

Edited by Feuermond

1 hour ago, pretty said:

This is not server maintenance.  It is a DDoS attack.  Read the last two post on this page... https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10815-news/

GOD... first on discord they said it is a server attack, 20 hours ago then they said crash

Hi all! 

What is happening right now?
- Our "plane" crashed. We are checking the black box. I will keep you posted.

It's in the thread you linked by yourself! Then suddenly it was DDoS attack again and obviously they learned nothing from the last one: Game down again.

Edited by Feuermond

Next update:

- buy new servers

- hire someone who knows how to keep servers stable, functional despite of new content added

- hire someone who knows how to manage a community

yes I know, i have a dream, etc… 😕

15 hours ago, VioletteDawn said:

So I don't want to get another game time or unnecessary XGold (game currency) given / refunded.
Honestly why should I do this measurement (3DX-Chat) longer than how for the time when I already have it by paying with a coin (full price - real money)?

What I want is compensation where I notice the developers are starting to understand what's going on and how the rabbit is doing.

1. Reimburse part of the money to your users, if no bank account data is available, use PaySafe codes.

2. Go and do regular server maintenance during the week (Tue - Thu) in the morning, as you are used to from other online games. I think most of them prefer to have no connection once a week for 1-2 hours than these irregular interruptions, where you never know how long they will last.

I agree with everything, but the problem is that there are people who are all right, they like to pay for this development and not service, and then receive "The lost time of play" as a gift, which I sincerely have a few more days of subscription and some coins .. no thanks. It is well known that if in case he should come back up, like the other time in a couple of days of silence, and then continue with the DCs until the next sudden maintenance .. indeed Ddos.
Must the conditions that we exist and pay for, and are they at the second Ddos? for a game like this? not even gta or anything more important to do Ddos. And we are here .. I can understand the first attack .. "solved" no one knows how, and now we are at the second.
Avoid the extension of a few days of the subscription and some coins, we want stability and a development worthy of being paid, not some hair or some pose every patch. It takes new, innovative things and a huge change, otherwise users are already ready to leave the subscription useless as well.
The section to Development & Suggestions from the "official" forum is also not seen by the two leaders, it exists for a reason.

Edited by Lҽʋιɳα

14 hours ago, Feuermond said:

First it was "maintenance", then a "plane crash" now it is "DDoS" again. Change of reasons really looks like competence, right?. Even if it is a DDoS why didn't SexGameDevil learn from the last attack? There was much time to harden the server but except announcements and not explained so called bug fixes and stability improvements there is nothing than a not available game again.

I bet it is again the weekend because penuriousness leads to no support on weekends.

I think stop paying and asking for refund is the only solution left because SexGameDevil has not any solution after weeks so there is no reason to think it will improve. In contrast there is evidence for it gets worse.

Guys, let's give someone a break. Let's look at Lisa's most recent post on Discord:

The problem is in the process of solving. Today, the game most likely will not be launched.

This is obvious that English is not her primary language. To her "maintenance" very well could have been a poor choice of an English word for "fixing something."

I think it is far more likely that something on the server broke, either hardware- or software-related. In the course of investigating/fixing it ("maintenance") they discovered that something more drastic had gone wrong and it was a full system crash. Either database driven or something hardware driven, such as hard drives going corrupt (this will also result in a lot of issues we had leading up to this).

THEN some hacker(s) got it into their head to attack with a DDOS again, perhaps knowing the system was already down, or unfortunately choosing that opportunity to do so.

So it literally is possible that all 3 claims from Lisa are perfectly legit and you just wanna be pissed  that we haven't been able to play for the weekend and just wanna be ill-tempered. Understandable, but working in IT for the past 25 years leaves me at least sympathetic and not thinking that they're just lying to us because they are money-grubbing bastards who wave their middle finger at us people who, you know, actually put the money in their pockets and that they literally have nothing without.

But that's just me, I suppose.

Now, do I leave them blameless? No. If the DDOS attack had happened previously then someone fucked up in not setting up preventive measures to mitigate a future attack afterwards. I fully fault them for somehow leaving that door open still.

But by no means do I think they were lying about the "maintenance" or the crash. Having been there myself I know it is not fun and, depending on severity, not quick either.

17 hours ago, VioletteDawn said:

This I can get behind. And for god's sake, let us adjust penis size.

6 hours ago, TV9CD_Nikki said:

Now, do I leave them blameless? No. If the DDOS attack had happened previously then someone fucked up in not setting up preventive measures to mitigate a future attack afterwards. I fully fault them for somehow leaving that door open still.

But by no means do I think they were lying about the "maintenance" or the crash. Having been there myself I know it is not fun and, depending on severity, not quick either.

Well, we have "pose editor" and announced working und "customizable clothing and hairstyle". Poll for pose editor is over 2 years old, working on "customizable clothing and hairstyle" over one year and Gizmo told us will be updated on that. - In Worldchat we learned from Lisa there is no work ongoing on a "pose editor" and we never heard something again about "customizable clothing and hairstyle" but suddenly about "moderated room" feature. Further on we have the problem with seeing avatars at the wrong place or running into walls though for the operator of the avatar everything is okay. This has become a really annoyance but nothing was done on it ever.

So, sorry when I started to feel fooled and started to not believing anything which is announced or said by SexGameDevil. The only thing I measure SexGameDevil with are facts and current facts are:

• Feature (pose editor) SexGameDevil polled not implemented after over 2 years, no status update (in addition XGold Trasfer was polled for in Discord, vote was yes but nothing was done.
  • Feature (customizable clothing and hairstyle) SexGameDevil announced to work on and to keep us informed not impelmented, no information since over one year
  • No fix of critical bugs (avatar dislocation)
  • Nothing learned, again a DDoS attack. (if it is one)

And I shall believe anything announced or said? Maybe nothing is an intended lie but the result is the same: It never happened what was announced which means I do not trust in such announcements anymore. What I see is indirectly, I am ask to move to another game which has stable servers and not these outlandish bugs.

Edited by Feuermond

22 hours ago, Feuermond said:

Why there? They have stable running servers where gaming and party is possible. If we would celebrate "3DXChat The End" in 3DX it would end in DC and server crash before the party even was started.

Agree on that!

22 hours ago, Meowww said:

I also think that this game is finally over.

Many people are quitting, and the game will get bad publicity.

Nobody will pay 1 cent just to try it out.

o/