3DXChat Community

thong and G strig

Oscarr

Well. Girls currently have no thong and g-string as well. At least if we talk about an underwear.

We have bikini thong, which is nice for beach and spa themed locations and even can look like an usual thong if not push camera close... but it's not really an underwear, it's a bikini and have a fabric of bikini.

And we have a half-sheer tanga as an underwear. It's pretty but well... It's not a thong or g-string. 

14 hours ago, Oscarr said:

Pleas in new updates put thong and g string for guys

I want use thong and g string in the game like irl , my butt need air lol

Have you tried getting up off your butt at least for a few minutes each day in real life, so it can get some air?

This was a joke, by the way.

Before we get anymore underwear for men how about some more clothes for men what we have is a joke not even a tie to wear with that cheesy jacket they give us. They been telling us for a few years they would have more stuff for men but never happens. This game is only good at collecting money now a days.

Seriously… I do NOT want to see men in thongs and G-strings.  You men already have bikini underwear and I hate seeing it on any of you.  If you want to wear "feminine-looking underwear", do what other men do and make yourself a futa avatar alt.  Then you can wear women's panties without the pretense of them being men's underwear.

Edited by pretty

10 hours ago, pretty said:

Seriously… I do NOT want to see men in thongs and G-strings.  You men already have bikini underwear and I hate seeing it on any of you.  If you want to wear "feminine-looking underwear", do what other men do and make yourself a futa avatar alt.  Then you can wear women's panties without the pretense of them being men's underwear.

Now that's very not inclusive is it? The game does not care about what YOU want, if some guy wanna wear them G-strings is their choice, not yours. And why would a man have to make a futa alt to do some crossdressing if that is what they are into... I fail to understand your logic....

13 minutes ago, Rondon said:

Now that's very not inclusive is it? The game does not care about what YOU want, if some guy wanna wear them G-strings is their choice, not yours. And why would a man have to make a futa alt to do some crossdressing if that is what they are into... I fail to understand your logic....

Only thing that’s ‘inclusive’ about petty is her Ignore List. 
That has everything and everyone.

12 hours ago, pretty said:

You know that there are those type of underwear for men that aren't feminine. This has nothing to do with crossdressing. And if a men wants to wear such underwear who are you to say they aren't allowed to or should not wear them because you don't like it?

1 hour ago, AnnLis said:

You know that there are those type of underwear for men that aren't feminine. This has nothing to do with crossdressing. And if a men wants to wear such underwear who are you to say they aren't allowed to or should not wear them because you don't like it?

Read my post again because you misunderstood it.

24 minutes ago, pretty said:

Read my post again because you misunderstood it.

Nah I did understand it quite well, you don't want to see men with g-strings or thongs and because of that they should create a female avatar instead. But once again who are you to tell men what they are allowed to wear and what not? Why should they create a female avatar to wear some sort of clothing they do like to wear? 

Just now, AnnLis said:

Because men don't wear those things, depending on who you ask.

I am not a fan wearing them myself,  but it shouldn't take long for a mesh maker to pump out  a dozen for Both male and female.  Everything from solids, to see through, netting,  French cuts... etc.... Even the Borat..... shouldn't take long to make.... I'm surprised these aren't here TBH since they are so quick to make compared to other clothing items.

borat.jpg?fit=800,492&ssl=1