3DXChat Community

Real actual dev work

Kleio

NOw now before you flame on , let me say what im saying , the devs have either bought assets or released content from their users over the past 2 years mean while several " ddos " attacks and server " upgrades and maintenance " have happened no set road map of wanted features of their game or outlook in mind we have to sit here and wait for someone to post a object or animation another person made , i want a road map and expected plan from the devs something we can look forward to and know what were paying to them for. Many indie devs have made far more in shorter time then what this game has shown

2 minutes ago, AnnLis said:

That's something many people here wait for like 6 years now. Myself included. 

There is nothing bad with buy assets or use of user content which was requested for 6 years too. 

yup nothing wrong assets are created so ppl buy them for their games :)  this is how industry works 

The ultimate goal for anyone with half a micro chip would be GTAV's massive land and property structure, amazing Unity type graphics, interactive avatars with every sort of auto, bike, plane or amusement ride, combined with preferably 3DXChats super hot avi's, clubs and sex animations. You would be 100% immersed in a virtual world where you could do most everything you can do in the real world.

You would need like a HAL telling you "You been on to long, you need to get out and exercise"