3DXChat Community

And Again ....

SilvieSun

very good initiative to do server maintenance on a Saturday evening for the majority of players want to party and enjoy their weekend 🧐 Welcome 3DX chat 😗

2 years later nothing has changed I love 🥰

My question is...

Was this Maintenance planned?

If it was, then why didn't they put up an announcement at the top of "What's New" when the login comes up so people would know what's going on?

Not everyone has Discord.

1 minute ago, EmmaWilde said:

My question is...

Was this Maintenance planned?

If it was, then why didn't they put up an announcement at the top of "What's New" when the login comes up so people would know what's going on?

Not everyone has Discord.

They made a post here: 
ADlUYWo.png

good to see someones finaly here. maybe then you can notice about the pernament log in problem since half a week together with the not working profiles. all started around midnight, wednesday, cet time

2 hours ago, SilvieSun said:

I normally never grumble.
But now it i need to say something: 
I spend quite a lot of time organizing events and parties. Building rooms. Preparing the music. And so on. And I really enjoy doing that.
To see people smile and enjoy what you have come up with.

But your server crashes again and again.
In this way it is almost impossible to stay motivated for this. I'm actually just sad about it.

I just had to say that :(

I have to agree , I've been here for over 5 years and I'm actually thinking this might be my last subscription. I was super excited to see new things happening and getting new items but if this is the result .. I'd rather go back to the old things at least we could still spend quality time with friends and the ones we care about. I NEVER complain on forum. I have to be honest that I am kind of embarrassed that I've invited SO many people to this program that it is working so poorly. Hire some better developers and servers^

• Lisa locked this topic