3DXChat Community

And Again ....

SilvieSun

I normally never grumble.
But now it i need to say something: 
I spend quite a lot of time organizing events and parties. Building rooms. Preparing the music. And so on. And I really enjoy doing that.
To see people smile and enjoy what you have come up with.

But your server crashes again and again.
In this way it is almost impossible to stay motivated for this. I'm actually just sad about it.

I just had to say that :(

the_sad_girl_by_natspearl13-d47joqm.jpg

Edited by SilvieSun

WE ARE TIRED TO HEAR LISA SAY THIS ALL TIME AND NOTHING HAPPENS

BUILD 419  .. STABILITY IMPROVEMENTS BUG FIXES
[17:02]
IS A JOKE?

But to do new poses, does new hair work there? wouldn't it be better before doing new poses, putting the server in order and then thinking about it?

Edited by BIALAETICAT

3 minutes ago, BIALAETICAT said:

IS A JOKE?

it was not written which instabilities were removed and which bugs were removed .. it looks like the instabilities and bugs that you mean were probably not among them ...... "hope always dies last and thats a fact other than the Developer Change Log"!

41 minutes ago, BIALAETICAT said:

IS A JOKE?

But to do new poses, does new hair work there? wouldn't it be better before doing new poses, putting the server in order and then thinking about it?

Lisa is a designer of poses and such.  She is doing her job.  Gizmo is the game coder.

3 minutes ago, MarcMullholland said:

Dear 3DX Team,

close your servers and finish the game.

Just now, Jenny Lakeland said:

Logged in for 2 minutes and ..........................yes CRASHED AGAIN ! 

Do agree with MarcMullholland  ! ! !  

1 minute ago, Danadany said:

Server is back but .... but profile read is pain .. ignore not works so the profile not is displayed .. Room list is slower than a slug

DLdY6mo.png

17 minutes ago, Lounea said:

Stabily improvements and bug fixes... The word of the evening is : Irony

server.jpg.ea0a5da2046a3b0c50e5417ceb87c9d6.jpg

How dare you! I'm sure they used that bug spray on the server. I'm almost convinced it's bug free now. But yeah you are right... still the same trash it was before. Spray bug spray on shit, probably kills the bugs, but shit still remains shit

Edited by Tsela

You know what's weirdest. It is that some rooms never have problems, when there is a crash and we come back some rooms are still full, impossible in 2 or 3 minutes all return to the same room, now I can't get in and some friends don't either, strangely the ones that can't get in are the who are complaining, Sera that for those who do not complain the Server works right?

3 minutes ago, Tsela said:

How dare you! I'm sure they used that bug spray on the server. I'm almost convinced it's bug free now. But yeah you are right... still the same trash it was before. Spray bug spray on shit, probably kills the bugs, but shit still remains shit

is not ironic Tsela  ITS A JOKE