3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

1 minute ago, Etanazzi said:

They're not repairing the server. Her communications clearly indicate they're migrating to a new Datacenter with better DDoS protection.

Yes, this is difficult, yes interuptions are jarring and slow work. That's true of more than just surgery.

If they fuck this up, they could leak all our payment info.

The fact that you didn't understand that this is a full fledged server migration and just thought "hurp derp they're just hitting it a hammer to repair it derp" shows a lot of the communication issues isn't on the 3DX side.

Lisa is the PR. She likely has little tech knowledge so she passes on what she can from the ones that do. The ones that do have that knowledge are probably working on it and shouldn't be interrupted for an update every 2-4 hours.

3 days without results.... is not enough???

2 minutes ago, Etanazzi said:

They're not repairing the server. Her communications clearly indicate they're migrating to a new Datacenter with better DDoS protection and a better uptime SLA most likely.

Yes, this is difficult, yes interuptions are jarring and slow work. That's true of more than just surgery.

The fact that you didn't understand that this is a full fledged server migration and just thought "hurp derp they're just hitting it a hammer to repair it derp" shows a lot of the communication issues isn't on the 3DX side.

Lisa is the PR. She likely has little tech knowledge so she passes on what she can from the ones that do. The ones that do have that knowledge are probably working on it and shouldn't be interrupted for an update every 2-4 hours.

Seriously? and these guys who actually do all the work, are they freestylers? or do they have a manager? Budgets? marketing? advertising? and much more? I think you are too simplifying the situation by trying to put everything in a good light ... but the disgusting administration 3dx is too obvious)

Just now, Lullaby said:

I’ve been saying for a long time that it’s worth asking a question about this ... because the whole world works with a deadlines. No one needs work without deadlines ...

The deadline is ASAP. And in tech, that's usually the only deadline you ever deal with.

I can assure you,. If someone asked me to estimate how long something like a server migration to a BRAND new datacenter I know nothing about. Working with techs I know nothing about. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself on an estimate and not sleep or rest until it's done. They're working on it, no they can't magically pull a number out of their ass when dealing with so many unknowns.

Deal with it and stop just being a jerk on the forum to people that are trying to get you what you want for no reason.

You think they're just sitting there thinking "yeah let's take as long as possible to piss off our users"

Maybe they're incompetent, that's possible, I don't know.

But they don't deserve your level of vitirol. If you think you can do better: 

Good luck. Otherwise shut the fuck up and wait while the adults handle it.

They're not repairing the server. Her communications clearly indicate they're migrating to a new Datacenter with better DDoS protection.

yall realize THIS IS THEIR JOB.. right. they need to get theyre shit together. you know how much money this games brings in for them. we are all paying customers. stop making excuses for them. point blank period.  

1 minute ago, babybri said:

yall realize THIS IS THEIR JOB.. right. they need to get theyre shit together. you know how much money this games brings in for them. we are all paying customers. stop making excuses for them. point blank period.  

I'm not making excuses, I'm presenting a side of the story that's more complicated than "They're bad and they suck. Instead of just cancelling my subscription I'm gonna go complain on the forums so they feel bad"

Just now, Snick said:

**Passes Etan her whiskey**

Breath honey, breeeeath, Goooooooosfaba.....

I know people talking about something they have no clue about is irritating, but you don't need to feed the trolls.

/me chugs whiskey

I DEMAND TUNE SNICK LIME IN THE COCONUT.

I'm not making excuses, I'm presenting a side of the story that's more complicated than "They're bad and they suck. Instead of just cancelling my subscription I'm gonna go complain on the forums so they feel bad"

okay Karen

Just now, babybri said:

okay Karen

I dont think that means what you think that means.

As someone whos had to deal with PR and be the one to deal with customers for years now.... gonna say it now.... the customer is not always right, frankly, most of the time, has no clue what they are talking about.

If your really so mad, move on to a new game, otherwise, Hakuna your Tata's.

And @Etanazzi

2 minutes ago, Etanazzi said:

Ms. Nazzi. And you can speak, just stop launching ad hominems at them and assuming the devs are doing this just to piss us off.

you know ... I will think what I want ... say what I think ... and no one can stop me from doing this) kiss