3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

19 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Still no update since Lisa's last post? 😒 it has been almost 24 hours

Sorry, still nothing.

My guess is we might hear something by the end of today or tomorrow if it's going to take that much longer.

3 minutes ago, wysiwyg said:

Just a thought, but I don't remember anywhere near as many crashes when the game was 32 bit. Yes there were bugs, like people sitting in the air, and suchlike, but maybe I'm being nostalgic

You can still bug that in the 64 bit easy, i like dancing in the air personally~ 

But i think it also has to do with attention the game has gotten, I know its been around for a hot minute, but when i first joined, i had never heard of it before at all (a friend in another game brought me here) compared to now, i have seen people talking about it in games like World of Warcraft. With more attention, came the DDoS's

Edited by Snick

1 hour ago, SweetAmber said:

That is so hot! No compound bows! Do you compete?

I love medieval times, garb, weapons. Daddy used to say a gun can make any coward brave but if you have to get close enough to get hurt yourself (like with swords, daggers, quarterstaffs and halberds) people will think twice. Yes he did fence and was amazing to watch. I got the DNA for his brains, my little sister got his athletic DNA. I used to love to watch her put mean boys on their butts.

katniss-motivator1.png

I did compete, more like on competitions organized between clubs, and festivals where such competitions were organized.

Otherwise no regular professional competitions were there to speak of.

Still it is a wonderful skill to learn and the horseback trips with great people and friends are just great.

And I'm always happy to see more people interested in this wonderful sport :)

DSC01734.JPG