3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

Well. It’s not like were ‘paying’ to be beta testers for 3dx before...

Only that it now feels more like back to alpha mess....

And the shit about the datacenter sounds like (edit:where too friendly) bullshit....

Edited by Cyra

4 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Hey if you want to fuck Mickey Mouse I'm not going to bash on your dreams 👍

When you finally get on and get to experience the world, you probably won't even remember this episode... unless that is you encounter the trolls here.  i swear, I am not a troll (imitating tricky dick nixon)

Just now, rollo_tomassi said:

When you finally get on and get to experience the world, you probably won't even remember this episode... unless that is you encounter the trolls here.  i swear, I am not a troll (imitating tricky dick nixon)

oh will remember it all over again in WORLD CHAT

1 minute ago, zigzag said:

oh will remember it all over again in WORLD CHAT

If world chat is anything like a global chat I'm definitely turning that off 😂 that gets too cluttered even if you only have 40 people on a server

Don't worry, World Chat is just a tab on the chat window and it has a built in time delay between entries so you type something and then have to wait like a minute to type the next thing. Most of the time World Chat is a waste of time and not needed at all to enjoy the game, the game happens in Local Chat (the other tab) and in Private Messages or Group Messages.

59 minutes ago, Tali said:

You'll probably like it. Bummer that you subbed during this weekend.

I haven't been able to login for a couple weeks and just when I'm about to return, this happens. :c

I feel your pain xD

Just came back after a couple month break for a week before this happened

2 minutes ago, Snick said:

I feel your pain xD

Just came back after a couple month break for a week before this happened

Yeah, it sucks. I wonder how long will it take for them to make the test server available.

i read all the comments and i got the idea that there are two big problems at the bottom , total lack of programming and the desire not to be transparent , i understand it is not easy and I am the least suitable to speak but make participating in the project not only the game would not be a bad idea , also because i like it and a lot like many others but this is really difficult and sad to continue, at the deadline i will see whether to renew or not, the problem i fear is finding an alternative validity and maybe they know it well ... my english sucks I apologize

43 minutes ago, Volvin said:

Which in this case could mean sometime this week.....maybe.

I hope for this week, but with some experience of other games I have, it can easily go up to 2-3 weeks, <not trolling>  because they have to transport all our accounts to a new server, restart all, and there will be several bugs (thats normal at the beginning) players will crash several times, I know its no fun , we can just hope for the very best, is what I wish for all of us.