3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

2 minutes ago, Venita said:

all we got is an information (true or not) whats not working. no word of a possible solution or any word of a progress or even plan how they fix this. we dont even know if thers a transfer running.

They should set up a webcam and let us watch them work.  That would let us see they are definitely working on it, and they could give us live updates on webcam.

But I do understand they may not want to show their faces for privacy reasons and such.

Edited by pretty

1 minute ago, Venita said:

all we got is an information (true or not) whats not working. no word of a possible solution or any word of a progress or even plan how they fix this. we dont even know if thers a transfer running.

The News post and the Discord is where we've gotten the information we're speculating about from.

1 minute ago, pretty said:

They should set up a webcam and let us watch them work.  That would let us see they are definitely working on it, and they could give us live updates on webcam.

But I do understand they may not want to show their faces for privacy reasons and such.

computer-engineer-exhibit-please-dont-ta-on-the-glass-engineers-16835848.png

1 hour ago, NicciW said:

And why is it cheaper to get a new character over editing your current? 

Well because they are opportunists there a bit.

Your own character might be worth more to you, so deleting it and making a new one would not be worth it.

1. In case of editing your friendlist stays the same, only your name, gender, so on changes, so you don't have to track down all your friends to add them back.

2. You might have spent TONS of Xgold on those picture slots and it would be very expensive to buy them back. They are more expensive each time you buy a new one, so your last ones might have costed over 60k or anything. So it's not worth it to you to create a new char if you want to keep just as many picture slots also.

3. In case you are married you don't have to spend 10k Xgold again either just because you changed your name opposed to creating a new character, to marry the person back. And even if you would create a new one, your partner would also need to divorce your deleted character which is again 5k.

So there are tons of reasons people might pay that 20k for a namechange, rather than redo everything on a new character, which they can create for 10k

Edited by Tsela

Yeah nobody should talk about trolls more than Nikki, cuz she's the queen of them.

Anyways moving to the matter I hope you all are having some kind of fun outside of this not to be that bored....

Just now, redheadrider said:

I was thinking of describing my character. "Ravager of red-headed women... and other women." I wonder if there is a character limit.

There is no character limit, of how many you are allowed to ravage :P

But yeah there is a character limit to write a description

Just now, Tsela said:

There is no character limit, of how many you are allowed to ravage :P

But yeah there is a character limit to write a description

Yeah, the "other women" is due to a common answer that I finally put in my profile awhile ago.

6 minutes ago, redheadrider said:

I was thinking of describing my character. "Ravager of red-headed women... and other women." I wonder if there is a character limit.

Well you have a lot of time to think about it you are on 64/500 and have been here since 2018 so I guess you have about 14 more years

Just now, NicciW said:

Well you have a lot of time to think about it you are on 64/500 and have been here since 2018 so I guess you have about 14 more years

Most of those are in the same time period as all of yours! I think I started this crash with 4-8 posts.