3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

2 minutes ago, DomGSix said:

Oh Gawd I have to be a post it King? nope not going to do it lol ill just put white duct tape over it and write anything i want! :P

Wait ill use white out on my screen! and write on top of that!

Or make 475 non-spam posts.

[475 spam posts would definitely get you banned instead.]

could you guys pls FINALY  stop to quote this talonguy?

hes doin only same shit as in game, whoring for attention in different accounts after noticing he gets blocked in the previous one by many. after his behavings in game and after his outing as a childsex supporter (yes, you read right, and he got banned in past for that, for using borderline pictures and for discussing a point he tryed to make that it would be ok if the child is fine with sexual interactions) A REALY LOT OF PPL D-O-N-T want to be remembered on this guy or read his brainfarts.

thanks.

6 minutes ago, Venita said:

could you guys pls FINALY  stop to quote this talonguy?

hes doin only same shit as in game, whoring for attention in different accounts after noticing he gets blocked in the previous one by many. after his behavings in game and after his outing as a childsex supporter (yes, you read right, and he got banned in past for that, for using borderline pictures and for discussing a point he tryed to make that it would be ok if the child is fine with sexual interactions) A REALY LOT OF PPL D-O-N-T want to be remembered on this guy or read his brainfarts.

thanks.

He logged out.  He couldn't take the heat.

I was just driving him away... but, in the interest of keeping his post out of the view of those who have him ignored, I won't bother driving him away anymore like I did this time.  :)

Edited by pretty

its none my buisness with who you think you want to discuss whatever. but quoting him forces me to read his shit even when i block him for reasons 🤢🤮

and i dont care if he can read me. the point is not to have to read him !

Edited by Venita

1 minute ago, Venita said:

its none my buisness with who you think you want to discuss whatever. but quoting him forces me to read his shit even when i block him for reasons 🤢🤮

I understand.  I only did it to make him log out.

3 minutes ago, pretty said:

I understand.  I only did it to make him log out.

Quoting trolls wont make them log out regardless of what you say. You just keep spilling gasoline in the fire thats all.

I can only recommend as soon as you see the Talon Creature popping up again somewhere, hover over their username, choose ignore all option. Done.

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Quoting trolls wont make them log out regardless of what you say. You just keep spilling gasoline in the fire thats all.

I can only recommend as soon as you see the Talon Creature popping up again somewhere, hover over their username, choose ignore all option. Done.

No... Talon logged out because of my replies to him and this is how it ended...

Success.PNG

1 minute ago, redheadrider said:

Godzilla was radioactive?

Yes.  It was radiation that caused him to grow to such gigantic size and to have radiation breath because he is radioactive.

and to topic - i cannot understand why they dont finaly open their closed testserver for public. or whats taken this long to copy the game from there to the super new serverhoster, when they already have a running closed alpha or beta a damaged hdd cannot be a problem, since there are already 2 existing seperated complete versionms of the game. or why they cant even bring one update messege a day to keep customers informed....

4 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Good idea lets talk about Godzilla, I never liked the movies but anything is better than the current convo

I wish I could start a convo with "Quick! The Game is Working!   Let's all log in!"

but I can't... :(

Edited by pretty

Just now, Venita said:

and to topic - i cannot understand why they dont finaly open their closed testserver for public. or whats taken this long to copy the game from there to the super new serverhoster, when they already have a running closed alpha or beta a damaged hdd cannot be a problem, since there are already 2 existing seperated complete versionms of the game. or why they cant even bring one update messege a day to keep customers informed....

It's not the server isn't up... it takes time to transfer a lot of files relating to our profiles. Pictures do take a lot of space.

1 minute ago, Adara said:

The Member Title is unlocked and appears at 500 posts. 

Ah, nobody changed the default as I suspected after that.

I didn't find that out before I sent her a challenge that I thought would get her close to his total... I failed to realize that he was at less than that total himself.

all we got is an information (true or not) whats not working. no word of a possible solution or any word of a progress or even plan how they fix this. we dont even know if thers a transfer running.