3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server

Valen

2 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Yeah I've used /me people use it on Minecraft servers too

I'm on my 71st post and I've been in this forum since Sunday so I can't exactly say you talk too much 😬 I talk way too much 🤣

I also don't think I've sent a message in any other thread so that's now 72 just in this thread 🙄

1 minute ago, NicciW said:

Yeah I've used /me people use it on Minecraft servers too

I'm on my 71st post and I've been in this forum since Sunday so I can't exactly say you talk too much 😬 I talk way too much 🤣

I'm sure some might think I talk too much.... I've been ignored plenty of times.

2 minutes ago, NicciW said:

I also don't think I've sent a message in any other thread so that's now 72 just in this thread 🙄

Well, it isn't like you can send them in game at the moment. :)

Nicci i dont think the marriage thing is that relevant other than you'll find that you don't even connect with alot of people and the game gets old and you get tired of being played or the attitudes of some. You just want to enjoy your time here and you find someone you connect with or for some a few that you do love being around.  Sex is a big part but so has the music and having fun become a bigger part for some. Anyways i understand your skepticism I had the same opinion when i started but there are some good people after sifting through the chaff. lol Ok that was way too deep. Next topic lol

1 minute ago, JackPine said:

Under edit profile you can update your 'Member Title'.  But don't you dare take my title away from me! 🙃

I don't see such option for me.  Can you provide a screenshot of where it is, please?

1 minute ago, JackPine said:

Under edit profile you can update your 'Member Title'.  But don't you dare take my title away from me! 🙃

Damn you got me 😭only reason I wanted to do it was to be a village idiot 😬

Nah I can't find it under edit profile 🤷‍♀️

9 minutes ago, DomGSix said:

Nicci i dont think the marriage thing is that relevant other than you'll find that you don't even connect with alot of people and the game gets old and you get tired of being played or the attitudes of some. You just want to enjoy your time here and you find someone you connect with or for some a few that you do love being around.  Sex is a big part but so has the music and having fun become a bigger part for some. Anyways i understand your skepticism I had the same opinion when i started but there are some good people after sifting through the chaff. lol Ok that was way too deep. Next topic lol

Getting too deep is the whole point of the game, is it not? :3 

2 minutes ago, JackPine said:

My guess it varies by the device we are connected to the site.  I will capture a screenshot in the morning.  I need some sleep! 🙂

Seems more likely it is to do with something other than device we are connected to the site on.

1 minute ago, <TALONQUEEN> THE ASCENDED said:

No one gives a shit what gender you think i am. i will never meet you in RL. thank god that if there ever was one. Your personal opinion is not an objective truth. no amount of shit you spew can make a difference in the final outcome. all i'm hearing is cry babies on the internet all day everyday empty words child - sticks and stones will break my bones but your transphobia will never hurt me or make a difference in my life - and if i did know you in real life. i'd end up breaking your fucking nose for being ignorant. trying to label someone online with some shit you managed to google because you truly have no idea wtf a trans person even is. if you aren't trans you will never fully understand / understand. or care to understand. stay in your mundane lane sheep with your bland ass ugly looking blonde avatar in which you think looks so good. i could take a shit and much prettier creations would come out better looking than your avatar LMAO. keep on talking that shit. don't worry. if i find you inside of 3dx. you're gone enjoy relevancy in my spotlight while you're still relevant until i logout of the forums 

3908478_guyknowyourmemefunny0_jpegb0788a9f861725feb2b9d9126ccdc412.jpg

2 minutes ago, pretty said:

Seems more likely it is to do with something other than device we are connected to the site on.

Yeah I just tried to connect on my iPhone (was previously using laptop) still don't see it

Just now, <TALONQUEEN> THE ASCENDED said:

OH MY GAWD. LAWD JEZUZ. SOME CRY BABY TOLD ME I'M NOT SOMETHING LOL. well here is what you ARE. an Inept pile of pond scum trying to make a cliche blonde bimbo. playing a fairy tale when chances are. 90% of these "females" talking shit to me are also "dudes" or "cds" pretending. look at how quick this person responded to my previous comment. lmfao. she's all over my 'dude nuts' faster than covid-19 can drop a body count. get the fuck outta here hoe - the difference between me and you is at the end of the day. i'll have something to show for it. you won't. lmao thats 2 responses this hoe dropped before i even submited this reply. lol told you all over deez nuts. enjoy falling out of relevancy

Here... I bought these for you.

Cry Baby Tissues.jpg

1 minute ago, <TALONQUEEN> THE ASCENDED said:

lmfao look at this bitches profile pic. it's hideous! i've fucked non americans way pretty than this hoe will ever try to be - Ahh. typical mindless sheep blonde bimbo. standarized hair style. let me guess you roll over and will die over some BBC? lmfao. way to follow the typical pattern of sheep. Now then thats enough out of you sheep. time to fall from relevancy 

What you look like...

269fa226ea55ad028164bcab79c38aab.gif

17 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Damn you got me 😭only reason I wanted to do it was to be a village idiot 😬

Nah I can't find it under edit profile 🤷‍♀️

18 minutes ago, pretty said:

I don't see such option for me.  Can you provide a screenshot of where it is, please?

19 minutes ago, JackPine said:

13 minutes ago, JackPine said:

My guess it varies by the device we are connected to the site.  I will capture a screenshot in the morning.  I need some sleep! 🙂

7 minutes ago, NicciW said:

Yeah I just tried to connect on my iPhone (was previously using laptop) still don't see it

I checked the forum software documentation, and that feature's availabiliy is customizable based on number of posts made.

@NicciW, your next goal is 750 posts! :)

Edited by redheadrider
words are missing

2 minutes ago, redheadrider said:

I checked the forum software documentation, and that is customizable based on number of posts made.

@NicciW, your next goal is 750 posts! :)

Whaaat Jack Pine did it and he has 729 posts... I need 750?? At the rate I'm going it's going to take me ages... atleast 2 hours! 

Just now, NicciW said:

Whaaat Jack Pine did it and he has 729 posts... I need 750?? At the rate I'm going it's going to take me ages... atleast 2 hours! 

Thought he had more! Seems the default is 500, though. Nobody but @JackPine whom has been talking about this has more than 300.

Oh Gawd I have to be a post it King? nope not going to do it lol ill just put white duct tape over it and write anything i want! :P

Wait ill use white out on my screen! and write on top of that!

Edited by DomGSix